• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most wanted Spider-Man 2 villains?

Most wanted villain in Spider-Man 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T0minator

We all know the excitement for Spider-Man 2 on Playstation 5 will increase more and more in the next couple of months.

The fact that Venom will be in the game makes the SM2 so much more appealing imo, the biggest factor that makes a super hero game even better are the villains.

So far, we know Kraven and Venom will play a big role.

What unannounced villains are you looking forward to the most?

I made a Twitter pole as well 🙂

StereoVsn

I kind of want the classics, so Goblin and lizard for me! Plus you could do great storylines with them.

Last edited:
Yell Woody Harrelson GIF by Venom Movie

ProtoByte

Chameleon, Lizard and Sandman would all be cool for different reasons. Mysterio and The Spot are musts; good excuse to really use the PS5's SSD. Now that I think about it, them teaming up could actually be a really good boss fight, with or without both Peter and Miles facing off against them.

Probably a good idea to save Morbius, Morlun, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin and Carnage for the third game.

Another thing they could do is use one or two villains from outside of Spider-Man's rogues gallery, like they did with Taskmaster in the first game. If other heroes can make cameos, why not some of their villains? Miles is the Harlem connection, so why not Cottonmouth or Diamondback? It would be cool for them to broaden the street level crime element of the story and an easy way to justify a Luke Cage cameo. A boss fight against The Owl with Daredevil? That kind of thing.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Mysterio

He could fuck with the environment and really take advantage of the consoles SSD with warping areas around to fuck with the player.

Hoppa

Kraven, I know he’s part of the sinister six but I have no clue who tf he is or what he does. As far as I’m aware he’s just a dude with a knife. I haven’t seen him in any Spiderman movies or cartoons but I know shitloads about the other villains

Robb

Gold Member
Give me more symbiots. Carnage would be dope.

Mysterio could be cool as well. Or the Spot, mainly because I think it could be a fun boss battle.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Not Carnage unless its current run Carnage....at which point he might as well be in his own game where we play as Kratos.
On the warpath to basically destory the universe.........this fucker actually went for and "killed" The Spot?

clean.jpg

Speaking of The Spot
He would make for a very interesting villain.
And as the PS5 has the magic SSD there could be very interesting scenarios where you jump at him and find yourself in another level halfway through the fight.
bd8b4768bf4d0e519b7608981b689bed--man-vs-youre-beautiful.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom