• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ms Universe bodybuilding competition photos (SET PHASERS TO *FAP*, FELLAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

way more

LakeEarth said:
Ever see the SNL with Sean Penn where he was some guy who was having a conversation with friends, but jokes were always were like a minute too late? He'd just mention it after the conversation had completely changed. Then he went to the washroom, which had a time machine in it, and went back in time so all of his comments were timely and funny?

Find the bathroom.
That wasn't Sean Penn, it was the guy who played Dr. Fleishman from Northen Exposure. Gosh!

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
^sorry.

It's just uncanny.

FO_04MsUniverse_0148.jpg

-->
kap06a.jpg

a-goro-1-l.jpg

mk1_cast_goro.png

You people make me fucking sick. "OMG, these women refuse to conform to my standard of beauty! What freaks! All women must be sexy the way I want them to be!"

Get bent.

I applaud these women for their bravery. As long as they don't use steroids, it's all good ladies. :)

NLB2

Banned
As long as they don't use steroids?
:lol :lol :lol
Not only are they using steroids, they're using synthol.

karasu

These are extreme examples of course. I knew alot of female weightlifters growing up. They look fine when they're not all uber cut for competitions. Well some are fugly regardless. Taken to it's extremes bodybuilding is gross, whetherthe competitors are male or female.

kumanoki

RE4 vs. SH4 said:
You people make me ------- sick. "OMG, these women refuse to conform to my standard of beauty! What freaks! All women must be sexy the way I want them to be!"

Get bent.

I applaud these women for their bravery. As long as they don't use steroids, it's all good ladies. :)

Man, I'd suck up to those dudes, too. They're huge!

As long as they don't use steroids?

Not only are they using steroids, they're using synthol.

I'm pretty sure they test for steroids in competitions like this.

You know, women ARE strong. I know it's nice - makes you feel superior - to think of women as these small, delicate things that you can dominate. But it isn't that way, buddy. Women can be just as strong as men, if they work hard at it. Society's gender roles have just obscured this fact.

Taken to it's extremes bodybuilding is gross, whetherthe competitors are male or female.

Agreed. Still, I think it's commendable that these women don't give a fuck what some people (like the people in this thread) might think of them. They're just doing what they love to do.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
RE4 vs. SH4 said:
I'm pretty sure they test for steroids in competitions like this.

You know, women ARE strong. I know it's nice - makes you feel superior - to think of women as these small, delicate things that you can dominate. But it isn't that way, buddy. Women can be just as strong as men, if they work hard at it. Society's gender roles have just obscured this fact.

Agreed. Still, I think it's commendable that these women don't give a fuck what some people (like the people in this thread) might think of them. They're just doing what they love to do.

Your right with all that non-discriminatory women stuff, but this...

FO_04MsUniverse_0148.jpg

...THIS is not a women. I've never seen a women that big (internet, tv, anywhere) and i refuse to believe a women could get that big naturally. The hormonal balance of a woman just can't allow this (someone inform me if it's possible).

Future Trunks

lemme tell you something son, this guy is SO FARKING HUGE HE'LL FLEX AND DESTROY THE SUN no shit
mac said:
Not all bodybuilding competitions test, this one clearly doesn't.

IFBB doesn't test at all, if this is a pro-level IFBB event. "Ms Universe?" I think that is.

I hope that's the right acronym for the International Federation of Bodybuilders or whatever (sorry, I'm doing a grad take home final along with working 9 hours a day and it's late....).

EDIT: And I kinda dig that pic of the winner with the flex and teeth baring. It's a nice look at what I'd look like if I was 2% body fat.....I now have something real to aspire to....seriously, that wasn't meant to be a knock at her, I meant that. :O

NLB2

Banned
Future Trunks said:
EDIT: And I kinda dig that pic of the winner with the flex and teeth baring. It's a nice look at what I'd look like if I was 2% body fat.....I now have something real to aspire to....seriously, that wasn't meant to be a knock at her, I meant that. :O
That's pretty impressive if you're really that big... Do you juice?

Future Trunks

lemme tell you something son, this guy is SO FARKING HUGE HE'LL FLEX AND DESTROY THE SUN no shit
NLB2 said:
That's pretty impressive if you're really that big... Do you juice?

No (as evidenced by my gut and butt). But I do (or did, school and work have hurt my lifting) lift for power a lot and am trying to shift into bodybuilding. And I have her body type (the mesomorph thing going on, but I'm endo since I gain fat like no body's business). It's the genetics and my body.....

Honestly, I kinda would like to juice, just to do it, if it was like some top secret super soldier serum or something. LOL Steroids just have too much maintenance involved. But it'd be as more of general performance enhancement, I'm not looking to enter any competitions. But at the same time, I wouldn't be above trying them....well except for that whole jail-time thing....;)

This thread is so not funny. I'm a part time transvestite, so I take personal offense to this thread, though I admit I probably got too angry.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
RE4 vs. SH4 said:
Yeah. Sometimes I just want to dress in mens clothes. Sometimes I want to be pretty. Depends on how I'm feeling.

Damn wannabe's... full-timers give you halvesies folks NO respect... commit dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom