• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MTV Presents: The Next Generation of Xbox Revealed | Xbox 360 Whinging Thread

MIMIC

Banned
Hmmm..."Meet The Barkers" is on.

I guess I can keep it on MTV. :) (I luv me some reality tv :D)

They just keep showing that new tv spot (with the celebs and the performer).

MIMIC

Banned
All the U.S. times are correct:

Eastern and Central viewers will see it simultaneously (9:30 PM EST & 8:30 PM CST), while west coast viewers will see it locally at 9:30 PST (which will be 12:30 AM EST, 3 hours after it airs on the east coast)

Chittagong

Gold Member
I just doesn't make any sense to have 9.30 est, 8.30 central and 9.30 pacific - do they have different MTVs on the different parts of US?

Pardon my ignorance, I'm just visiting.

MIMIC

Banned
Chittagong said:
I just doesn't make any sense to have 9.30 est, 8.30 central and 9.30 pacific - do they have different MTVs on the different parts of US?

From my understanding, central and eastern programming is always simultaneous while pacific programming is always behind (unless it's live).

xsarien

daedsiluap
Chittagong said:

It's pretty much a ratings thing. 6:30 p.m. on the west coast is a little too early to reach the audience they want, so they'll put it on a delay. Seperate west coast feeds are pretty much the norm with a lot of U.S. TV networks.

MIMIC said:
From my understanding, central and eastern programming is always simultaneous while pacific programming is always behind (unless it's live).

SNL and the national news aren't live on the west coast.

MIMIC

Banned
xsarien said:
It's pretty much a ratings thing. 6:30 p.m. on the west coast is a little too early to reach the audience they want, so they'll put it on a delay. Seperate west coast feeds are pretty much the norm with a lot of U.S. TV networks.

Yeah...I Googled around a bit and came to the same conclusion: primetime ratings and whatnot.

MIMIC

Banned
Confirmation of a 9:30 PM LOCAL telecast for west coast viewers:

mtvwest8sj.jpg

I accidentally cut out the city, but rest assured that that listing is for San Francisco.

ManaByte

Yes if your DTV gets the east coast feed you get to see it at 6:30.

Otherwise it's 9:30pm PST local broadcast.

EAST COASTERS TIVO THAT BITCH AND CAPTURE IT!

siege

Banned
I read on another forum about a few people that had seen the presentation already. They say there is hardly any footage of games at all. Only the typical shit like Tony Hawk, Tiger Woods, and Madden get shown.

ManaByte

siege said:
I read on another forum about a few people that had seen the presentation already. They say there is hardly any footage of games at all. Only the typical shit like Tony Hawk, Tiger Woods, and Madden get shown.

Oh no, another round of "MADDEN IS PRE-REDERED!" bitching.

GhaleonEB

siege said:

Totally contradicts what people who attended the show said.

DMczaf

siege said:

MADDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

MIMIC

Banned
siege said:

I saw this on the TXB forums.

Total BS.

Ramirez

I hope it's good,we all know the usual ass clowns here wouldn't be impressed with anything,so hopefully I don't have to sift through their BS posts to read the good ones.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Ramirez said:
I hope it's good,we all know the usual ass clowns here wouldn't be impressed with anything,so hopefully I don't have to sift through their BS posts to read the good ones.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is the warzone line, it will be crossed tonight

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Ramirez said:

Assclown.

Top Bottom