• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MTV Presents: The Next Generation of Xbox Revealed | Xbox 360 Whinging Thread

30mins! I won't be able to see it at the same time as the rest of you (no MTV). But fuck it, I want to read the 1up write-up on the system and PD0. Hurry up 9 fucking 30.

android

Theoretical Magician
I kind of hope they don't show a whole lot of games tonight. Sure we'll be disappointed now but E3 will be a lot better.

Flo_Evans

android said:
I kind of hope they don't show a whole lot of games tonight. Sure we'll be disappointed now but E3 will be a lot better.

What? would you rather have a half hour of paid celebrity endorsments? (this is probably what we will get, but damn - I want to see some games!)

ohamsie

I am cautiously optimistic for this. Don't fail me Microsoft/MTV

Haha, I did get to hear the one guy on Real World say "Congratulations, you're a meathead son, but you know what don't ever put your hands down my underwear" again :lol

rareside

I can't believe I'm going to watch this. What a fucking nerd.
I guess it's nothing compared to coming to the boards though.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
You know you're a geek when you get a rush of excitement from Elijah would screaming out "I present to you THE FUTURE OF GAMING!" :lol

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Oh goodie I can turn back to basketball now. Who the f*ck are the killers? I'm not up on my white music these days....

Doube D

no they did show the picture of the original psx. But no ps2. LOL. Wtf is up w/ the music video. I don't recall takin LSD....

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Is this "killers" game running in real-time?

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Madden and PGR3 were in there! Looks like another Mechassault... and I couldn't tell what that yellow car breaking between the two police cars was.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
DarienA said:
Madden and PGR3 were in there! Looks like another Mechassault... and I couldn't tell what that yellow car breaking between the two police cars was.

Yup, they were

Top Bottom