• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mueller Enlists the IRS for His Trump-Russia Investigation

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
When this is all over, you know some reporter is going to say 'trump card' when explaining how it all culimnated in arrests and convictions.

When this is all over, you know some reporter is going to say 'trump card' when explaining how it all culimnated in arrests and convictions.

As long as the "all over" entails at least Trump's impeachment, and fingers crossed, incarceration, I could give a damn what ridiculous puns come out of this fiasco. I just want the nightmare to end.

As long as the "all over" entails at least Trump's impeachment, and fingers crossed, incarceration, I could give a damn what ridiculous puns come out of this fiasco. I just want the nightmare to end.

I'd much rather instead of jail, all of his assets just get seized. Let him be free but pennyless in the last days of his life.

Mr_Moogle

https://youtu.be/Nn_Zln_4pA8

The John Oliver piece is worth watching to build on your point.

I really didn't realise just how antiquated US tax collection is.

what_year_is_it.jpg

So sick of reading these Trump in jail posts. It's like constantly reading posts about ice creaming raining from the sky. It will never happen, stop wasting your time and mine by posting about it.

chekhonte

Trump isn't the problem, he's the symptom of what has become of the american people.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
How long is the investigation funded for?
The size and caliber of this team... I hope it's not a major drain that could halt things before finished

How long is the investigation funded for?
The size and caliber of this team... I hope it's not a major drain that could halt things before finished

most of the team we know about left multi million dollar partnerships at top law firms to do it, i imagine many of them like what was posted would do this pro bono, just to be on a team of this calibur dealing with the serious implications of such an investigation.

jiiikoo

Banned
Tax-man, fighter of the Trump-man
Champion of the state (ah-ah-ah)
You're a master of investigating
And convicting
For everyone

jelly

How did he avoid the IRS this long anyway?

Does this investigation give them more power and focus they wouldn't usually have to go after big fish?

Bleepey

How did he avoid the IRS this long anyway?

Does this investigation give them more power and focus they wouldn't usually have to go after big fish?

I think the only two people who could release his tax records were a) Trump (like that was gonnna happen ) b) his accountants (and wait till the might of the law rain flame, fury and fucking piss down on them c) congress I think (with the party as spineless as the GOP good luck) d) Obama could have but optics

RPGCrazied

Its up!

But instead of attacking Mueller, he is attacking Comey. A witness. What a loser.
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Wow, looks like James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton long before the investigation was over...and so much more. A rigged system!

Top Bottom