• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple independent sources reporting FFVII remake for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Chill guys, there's always the big "one more thing" announcement to wait on. Surprised that wasn't TLG actually.

each game that shows up that isn't uncharted is each bit of my hype that deflates for this as I keep worrying they will end on uncharted instead of this being real :/

each game that shows up that isn't uncharted is each bit of my hype that deflates for this as I keep worrying they will end on uncharted instead of this being real :/

That's what I'm thinking. They'll end with Uncharted or announce something else much more likely, like TLOU 2 or something.

Especially since we already saw a Square Enix game which was Hitman.

Nerokis

Conference just started....

Their "Last Guardian releasing this fall to make up for Uncharted 4's delay" tidbit has already been proven incorrect. Many so-called insiders have some proximity to the industry, but this rush to "verify" him was probably a mod attempt to accelerate our inevitable slide into complete insanity.

mfaex

fEEd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom