• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Muramasa: The Demon Blade Vita screenshots

Netto-kun

Are these the new playable characters?

vitaoboru2ybvu.png
Yes, those are the new playable characters.

Thank goodness the developer is still alive, the silence surrounding Dragon's Crown since Atlus took over publishing duties has been a cause for concern.

Not too worried about the additional content being DLC, whatever gets the game out there again is welcome. Far left character reminds me of the heroine from Samurai Champloo.

CUD

Banned
This is going to be awesome on the Vita, I haven't played the Wii version so I'm looking forward to experiencing this for the first time.

Corto

What happened to that game from these guys that had the chick with the huge cans?

Dragon's Crown? Atlus got it from Ignition, said that the 2012 release date and the target price of 30 dollars were wishful thinking and that a more definitive release date and price would be announced latter in 2013.

gbK6f.jpg

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Dragon's Crown? Atlus got it from Ignition, said that the 2012 release date and the target price of 30 dollars were wishful thinking and that a more definitive release date and price would be announced latter in 2013.

gbK6f.jpg
If they don't sell it at $30, they better make it a YOPO title. Just saying.

Takao

Banned
If they don't sell it at $30, they better make it a YOPO title. Just saying.

Atlus is the same company that broke the PS3's region free streak for the sole reason of ensuring their audience spends a few bucks more. YOPO is definitely going to be a no go.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
This and Soul Sacrifice kinda makes me want a Vita

Seriously I am amazed at the number of games I bought... need more original but this console is becoming a beast when it comes to classics and fighters!!

Ninja gaiden sigma +
Ninja gaiden sigma + 2
Persona 4 golden
Castlevania symphony of the night
Mvsc 3
Blazblue

Too bad however treasure are nor porting their classics:

-Guardian heroes hd
-Ikaruga
-Radiant silvergun

Also Capcom needs to bring sf4 on the vita... sorely missing the biggest competition fighter!!

Would be nice to get PS2 best games ported...

Sushigod7

I no longer have a Vita due to some financial reasons =( but if this gets a awesome retail packaging release I will buy and pick up another Vita at some point. My love for this game will never die it's still my most played game on the Wii around 60hrs last time I checked and I'm getting ready to start a new play through for the fun of it.

Top Bottom