• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My diet this summer has consisted of flavor-ice popcicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a whole bag of these things and I just chomp one done after another. Who knew flavored frozen water could be so filling.

Grifter

What ingredient do they have that cause diarrhea? I bought a box full but left them to become spotted, sludge-y tubes.

Desperado

I love them. I mean they're only 15 cals a piece. awesome

28.jpg

i often eat load of them, ive also realised that ive drank about 10 cans of cheap tesco's cola in like 3 days. Not good, trying to convince my dad to stop buying the stuff because i only drink it all as fast as possible

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Good lord, I love those things. I don't have them around anymore, because whenever I do come across them I eat them until they are gone.

That's my solution to a lot of things -- I have no willpower for moderation, so I just eliminate the problem completely.

Yeah, I remember getting sick when I ate a ton of those flavor-ice things. I seriously threw up a rainbow that night.

It was worth it.

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
flavor-ice things?? WTF ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT? Do you not know what popsicles are or is it just something we've had in Canada for a while that not many people know about?? I've been getting popsicles every weekend for my entire life.

Flavor-Ice are different than popcicles. There's no stick and they come in boxes containing like 500 Ices. There's also more flavors, all of which rule.

Pink ones are the best.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
TheQueen'sOwn said:
flavor-ice things?? WTF ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT? Do you not know what popsicles are or is it just something we've had in Canada for a while that not many people know about?? I've been getting popsicles every weekend for my entire life.
They're not "popsicles" per se. You may not have them in Canada, but their name actually is "Flavor-Ice". They're pretty much flavored sugar water in a long, skinny translucent tube.

EDIT: Here's a picture of a whole bunch of them:
flavorice.jpg

mattx5

Up here they're called Mr. Freeze.... well, that's the most popular brand anyways. Some people also call them Freezies.

Dyne

mattx5 said:
Some people also call them Freezies.

Ah, Freezies. I downed a box of 40 in a day while playing Mario RPG. Oh, good times.

I didn't know Freezies were Canadian Exclusive? Weird.

Seth C

There is an elusive brand that is better than Flavor-Ice or Pop-Ice brand. It goes down smoother. Haven't seen them in years though, and can't remember the name.

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
ooooooooooo Freezies... lol... you Americans have nothing! Flavour-ice? pffft lol :p
I love freezies though and having many of them in a short period of time doesn't make me sick :) The only problem with them is that the plastic tears your gums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom