• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hands-On DMC4 Impressions are full of lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Despite nothing new aside from your oh so painful hints, thank you a tonf or this.

Cannot ****ing wait. I can't help but wonder about your Dante and Nero (forgotton?) comments. ****.

Thanks again.

keanerie

WOW. Sounds amazing, is all I can say.

One question: did you learn anything more about this "Acceleration" system?

Thanks a lot for writing this up!

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Yeah, I kinda tried to erase that part as it sounds far too QTE for my liking. Please don't do it, Capcom. Please. No in-combat QTE shit, please. Please? ****.

Anywho...

Edit: Yeah, xaosslug, cut the guy some slack and remove the quote.

OatmealMu

gerbilstompfh7.gif

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
SnakeXs said:
Yeah, I kinda tried to erase that part as it sounds far too QTE for my liking. Please don't do it, Capcom. Please. No in-combat QTE shit, please. Please? ****.

Anywho...

Edit: Yeah, xaosslug, cut the guy some slack and remove the quote.

???

Doesn't sound that exciting to be honest. Worked well in GoW so I guess it could work well here. Why it's top secret I don't know.

I put some nonsense about Nero having a codpiece, the later stages all being colored pink, and PaRappa-style hand to hand combat controls. Its all fu*king fake man, just delete the thread.

Ned Flanders said:
I put some nonsense about Nero having a codpiece, the later stages all being colored pink, and PaRappa-style hand to hand combat controls. Its all fu*king fake man, just delete the thread.

You're not the real Ned Flanders.

Beezy

Ned Flanders said:

:lol :lol :lol

castle007

Banned
He wrote that the game is looking good.
There will be levels in the game, but mostly minigames
You can play as Dante and some other dude
It is coming to PS3, an xbox 360 version is being considered, but not confirmed
There will be bosses and mini bosses
The return of that blonde from the first game
revival???
Remakes of levels from the second game
There are considering a new devil form
New enemies, and new items
less challenging
Ballet mode (that blonde lady will be the instructer)
A fairy will heal you
References to julia roberts movies
Hardgay costume

ofcourse these are all just rumors, and pulled out of my ass

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Ned Flanders said:
:lol :lol

I'm serious. I wove all that crap into some semi-serious discussion about stuff thats already been covered, and everyone bought it. I felt guilty and came up with a fake reason to remove that nonsense before it spiraled out of control. I don't know anyone at Capcom. I live in f*cking Texas.

Hey, I was bored...and this is GAF and all.

mr_nothin

Banned
Ned Flanders said:
:lol
you're not suppose to admit it.
you're suppose to stick with everything you stated.
:( GAF fails tonight

Dahbomb

Ned Flanders said:
I'm serious. I wove all that crap into some semi-serious discussion about stuff thats already been covered, and everyone bought it. I felt guilty and came up with a fake reason to remove that nonsense before it spiraled out of control. I don't know anyone at Capcom. I live in f*cking Texas.

If this is true then you should be banned... =/

Ned Flanders said:

You just confirmed it as real.

Wow. I feel sorry for those who didn't read what he said. This could change the face of gaming.

*I don't live in Texas

mr_nothin

Banned
Some people take forums a little TOO serious...
Like it's their personal getaway or "their spot"
calm down pplz

"oh god! ban him!"

xaosslug

Ned Flanders said:

if that's so, you have a heck of an imagination, and the balls of a peewee. I mean, you cracked on the 1ST PAGE, dude! ;p

Fusebox

Banned
I feel privileged to have read it but I still can't believe Dante is actually a trans-gender in search of her long-lost father, Otacon! And being able to play co-op as the Olsen Twins sounds good too, thanks for the impressions!

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
this confirms the rumors i'd been hearing that dmc4 has been outsourced to capcom's new texas studio. dmc4 will be the series' metroid prime -- its new minigame-focused design is just the kind of radical forward step dmc needs. every big japanese game should be given to texans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom