• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

ahoyhoy said:
dJ4IN.png

Your new avatar.

Be the villain we deserve, not the one we need right now.

no thanks, got my own

karby

Jenga's band?
Most unfortunate. Didn't know him that well, but he was a fitting instigator.

I know we're trying to get away from the image spam, so I'll just provide a link, but I think this is appropriate:
The faces behind the ponies

Found it on ponychan.

G-Fex

karby said:
Jenga's band?
Most unfortunate. Didn't know him that well, but he was a fitting instigator.

I know we're trying to get away from the image spam, so I'll just provide a link, but I think this is appropriate:
The faces behind the ponies

Found it on ponychan.

Trixie looks so damn familiar.

Ha how ironic that Twilight is the looker.

Though maybe Rainbow Dash/AJ's voice actress is better in different photos.

ahoyhoy said:
Yeah seriously. This show's gonna be super boring now. We can only rely on casual villains from Sports-GAF now.

ivedoneyourmom, it's time. MLSGAF will destroy this thread!

What did Jenga get banned for?

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
G-Fex said:
She's not exactly on top of the lists of favorite ponies now is she?
Shhh.

There are plenty of people who have Twilight on top of their lists. I am one of them.

What I do find funny, is that Tara Strong used to do the voice for Bubbles in PPG, and is now doing the voice of a character that is completely the opposite of Bubbles.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Skiptastic said:
Why doesn't Fluttershy just walk out of that cage between the bars?
its a trap, you walk out and you'll wish you were only banished and imprisoned in a dungeon in the place you were banished.

OMG Aero

Skiptastic said:
Why doesn't Fluttershy just walk out of that cage between the bars?
The cage isn't actually the punishment. It's there to protect Fluttershy from the real punishment.

You don't want to see Celestia when she is angry.

G-Fex

Mechanical Snowman said:
You wish.

She's totally likeable! She's a lot of people's favorite pony.

and now I can taste Snowman's tears. Lovely.

How Spike can stand her is a miracle on it's own. I guess being a baby dragon means being a complete slave to a big meanie head

OMG Aero

G-Fex said:
and now I can taste Snowman's tears. Lovely.

How Spike can stand her is a miracle on it's own. I guess being a baby dragon means being a complete slave to a narcissistic pony.

You guys aren't serious contemplating any of Fluttershy's thoughts or fears to have some sort of logic to them?
This is a cartoon about magical ponies. I expect everything to have logic to it.

Also Twilight is a great character.
z2R6Q.png

Dai101

Banned
Dear Princess Celestia:

Today Pinkie Pie introduced me to her new friends, including Madam Le Flour and Mr Bucket O'Turnips It was a very valuable lesson about friendship. Can I return to Canterlot now? Please!

Your faithful student

Twilight Sparkle

G-Fex

Dai101 said:
Dear Princess Celestia:

Today Pinkie Pie introduced me to her new friends, including Madam Le Flour and Mr Bucket O'Turnips It was a very valuable lesson about friendship. Can I return to Canterlot now? Please!

Your faithful student

Twilight Sparkle

To my faithful student Twilight,

Absolutely Not.

They're your friends now, you deal with them.

Princess Celestia

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
curiouswitch said:
I don't think this has been posted, but if it has I apologize (but it's pretty freaking funny)....

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/122/e/5/my_little_portal_by_br0ny-d3ffr35.png[/I][/QUOTE]

Has been linked to, but not directly posted because its a HUGE portal 2 spoiler. You should remove it.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
you'd be proud of me ponygaf, i had a comic about celestia eating out twilight and i was gonna post it, but i thought about you guys and decided not too!

i think im growing as a person.

tiff

Banned
DrForester said:
Has been linked to, but not directly posted because its a HUGE portal 2 spoiler. You should remove it.
Oh it is? Bummer. I was probably going to play it this weekend.

OMG Aero

DrForester said:
I'm glad I scrolled past it then.
On that note since people are starting to post images again, could I suggest that for big images like that people post thumbnails that link to the full size image instead? When posts contain 5 images like some of them did over the past few pages, I would really prefer to be able to see thumbnails of them that I can click instead of having to do a lot of scrolling to even get to the next post.

If you re-upload pictures to Imgur (Which people should be doing instead of hotlinking them anyway) then you can add the letter s, m, or l just before the file type and it will automatically create a smaller image that you can use as a thumbnail and then link to the full size version.

Dai101

Banned
OMG Aero said:
If you re-upload pictures to Imgur (Which people should be doing instead of hotlinking them anyway) then you can add the letter s, m, or l just before the file type and it will automatically create a smaller image that you can use as a thumbnail and then link to the full size version.

Hmmm.... didn't know this. Thanks for the tip (i use quick UL with the imgur script for firefox)

Acerac

Banned
OMG Aero said:
I'm glad I scrolled past it then.
On that note since people are starting to post images again, could I suggest that for big images like that people post thumbnails that link to the full size image instead? When posts contain 5 images like some of them did over the past few pages, I would really prefer to be able to see thumbnails of them that I can click instead of having to do a lot of scrolling to even get to the next post.

Having read the whole thing in Fluttershy's voice, I can't help but agree to this. I don't know if an AJ av would have convinced me, but dammit it just sounds so reasonable when I imagine Fluttershy saying it.

G-Fex

Ultimoo said:
Aw, if only we knew why he was banned, he was a great pony lover, quite the role model.

It's okay now he'll be able to watch the whole series over and over again now with more free time.

2th

Banned
Ultimoo said:
Aw, if only we knew why he was banned, he was a great pony lover, quite the role model.

i do not remember him posting anything honestly. so i am also curious as to why he got banned.

KtSlime

Amibguous Cad said:
ivedoneyourmom, it's time. MLSGAF will destroy this thread!

What did Jenga get banned for?

Sorry, can't do that just yet, was about to petition the Timbers to rename themselves the Wonderbolts, I know this is their first season as an MLS team, but *come*on* being known as the Wonderbolts would be awesome!

Oh, and MLP needs a sports related episode (The race does not count, however is surprisingly well thought out and accurate to them being horses, considering horses - race -)

Maybe we can get Dream to come in and fill in Jenga's shoes, besides, I always felt Soccer-GAF had no grudge against MLP and most of Sports-GAF dislike for us stemmed from NBA-GAF (NCAA FTW).

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
ThreeSix said:
Even with one of the consistent trolls banned, PonyGAF still misses and just wants to be friends with them. Truly this is friendship and magic at work.

Alternatively PonyGAF just wants attention.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
ThreeSix said:
Even with one of the consistent trolls banned, PonyGAF still misses and just wants to be friends with them. Truly this is friendship and magic at work.

You just know that guy was a closet brony. He's like one of those anti-gay pastors that turns out to be gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom