• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
So does this run on Flash? HTML5? I got this morning's Flash update so there's no reason why this isn't bloody working. I'd checked my ping and speed, they are fine like normal.

OMG Aero

Thnikkaman said:
So does this run on Flash? HTML5? I got this morning's Flash update so there's no reason why this isn't bloody working. I'd checked my ping and speed, they are fine like normal.
I'm not sure but all the site does is cue up and synchronise Youtube videos. What browser are you using?

Songbird

Prodigal Son
OMG Aero said:
I'm not sure but all the site does is cue up and synchronise Youtube videos. What browser are you using?
Chrome, only one that works. I think I'll switch PCs.

RomanticHeroX said:
If you're using Adblock it may prevent it from playing.
Disabled that, turned off firewalls, all the jazz.

OMG Aero

BY0VJ.png

This is a last reminder, the episode will be starting in a matter of minutes. If you want to watch, now is your last chance to tune in without missing anything.
http://www.synchtube.com/r/PonyGAF
If the room is full or it doesn't work try this http://www.synchtube.com/r/PonyGAF2

Ragingshy is freakin' scary.

No seriously. Forget her anger in "Stare Master" or "Dragonshy".

They're nothing compared to this episode's moment!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I had an awesome time everybody. We're definitely doing this again for Season 2.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Ultimoo said:
Trollestia shows her true colours in the season finale.

Episode shows Celestia is awesome. She's keeps the jerk Ponies and Animals in Canterlot to protect the other Ponies in Ponyville.

Sent Luna out to do something fun instead of hanging with the Jerks at the Gala.

CELESTIA SUFFERS FOR YOU

2th

Banned
duckroll said:
Thoughts on the finale:

I felt it didn't really work. The song was pretty bad, but that aside it should really have been a two-parter rather than just one episode. It felt underwhelming because all we got to see was their high expectations, subsequent disappointment, and then them making a mess of everything. After that we get a "and it was all okay because FRIENDSHIP IS HUGZ" lesson or whatever, without actually showing them having an actual good time. I feel a second episode with them running away from the Gala and then doing all the things Spike wanted to do, and really enjoying themselves and having a ton of fun together would have made a more powerful ending.

Also, no fucking Luna. BOO!

my feelings exactly though
insane fluttershy was great as was Rainbow Dash's solo in the song

Neki

My love for the episode is probably extremely high because of the synctube, it probably won't hold up on repeat viewings, lol.

2th

Banned
DrForester said:
1. Rainbow Dash
2. Fluttershy
3. Celestia
4. Twilight Sparkle
5. Rarity
6. CMC
7. Applejack
8. Pinkie Pie

i disagree

1. Rainbow Dash
2. Pinkie Pie
3. Fluttershy
4. Rarity
5. CMC (sorry but the power ballad was just too awesome to hate on)
6. Apple Jack
7. Twilight Sparkle
8. Celestia (cant rate her higher cause she isnt around enough even though she does troll)

2th

Banned
Amibguous Cad said:
Did anyone catch the female Wonderbolt's name?

i think it was fire fly (and thinking it was that i want to believe she was voice by Lauren Faust herself)

Neki

1) Pinkie Pie
2) Twilight Sparkle / Fluttershy
4) Rarity
5) Rainbow Dash
6) Apple Jack
7) Luna
8) Trollestia
9) CMC
10) Spike
11)
random horse who knows Twilight in the diner

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Amibguous Cad said:
Did anyone catch the female Wonderbolt's name?

Spitfire.

Think we can stop with the spoiler tags guys. We never used them except today because of synchtube thing, and it's over.

And for the record, I didn't rank Luna because, while adorable, we know nothing about her character.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Speaking of the Wonderbolts, something really bugs me. So they wear these superhero suits, but wouldn't that cause impressive chafing on a pony? I mean really. Logic.

:p

Neki

DrForester said:
Spitfire.

Think we can stop with the spoiler tags guys. We never used them except today because of synchtube thing, and it's over.

And for the record, I didn't rank Luna because, while adorable, we know nothing about her character.

She's the sister of Trollestia, she can't be worse than her, she's younger, better looking and just a better person overall.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Ultimoo said:
She's the sister of Trollestia, she can't be worse than her, she's younger, better looking and just a better person overall.

Again, This episode showed that Celestia keeps all the jerk ponies and animals in Canterlot to protect other ponies. She's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom