• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute HappyenD coming to PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Thought the title of whatever this game is sounded all anime pedo. Went to wiki and, yeah. Sounds anime pedo.

So according to that summary, the older brother's macking on his little sister, but his little sister's only interested in hypothetical little sisters of her own. So the dude and his sister have the same fetish, but rather than cause them to overcome the boundaries of what society deems acceptable all that their shared subversive interest accomplishes is to render their already taboo potential romance even more untenable.

I was expecting a bit more fetishistic pablum, and a bit less... pathos?

I just Google imaged "my little sister can't be this cute"
my browser had froze and my door opened up. I panicked but it was just the wind.

hearts pounding kinda hard. It hurts a little -.-

You're now on the "list" It's already too late.

I don't think having a bunny stuffed animal under your dress qualifies as pregnant.
Didn't see the legs before but still......that expression makes me feel dirty.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The way people were talking about GIS result I thought it would be really dodge. I just saw a load of manga thumbnails. Now I didn't click on them to view them in detail but a handful of black and white thumbnails arn't going to give me nightmares. You need to toughen up guys and gals.

But if you want more appropriate imagery GIS "Oreimo"

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Best girl

jlLnAkQEux6TQ.jpg

Articalys

What's funny is that the original 1,500 post OT for the show is still untouched (though dormant for over a year now), but the thread that was made to announce season 2 (which, as noted earlier, starts airing this Saturday and will be simulcast with English subtitles) got locked down almost immediately. Maybe being on Gaming side will offer this thread a different fate.

Also, this news is like two weeks old, but I guess that's not really of import to most concerned parties.

edit: I just realized the "HD" pun in the game's title, since it's now on a home console system instead of a portable.

TheChaos0

Just to be clear, the anime had no incest or even hint of incest. I was planning to drop it as soon as it would see some but I never did. I don't think the original novels went with that route either. No clue about the games though, they can be weird I guess.

danmaku

Everything about this franchise sounds much more perverted than it actually is. It's just a comedy with a bizarre premise, and not a very funny one.

TheChaos0

I'm pretty sure that the title counts as a hint.

Title (essentially):

27.jpg

When I heard it, I thought to myself, they are not even trying to be subtle here. However, it looked nice so I gave it a shot, expecting the worst. Well, I guess it's one way to gain the attention.

Quasar

As far as i know it's more about having incest as a fetish but there's no actual incest happening.

Its not really about that at all, though the former is I guess an element. I guess its more about otaku being as nice people as anyone else. And I guess the more normal brother sister relationship than appears in most anime. Or at least its at least somewhat familiar.

Uthred

Doesn't the manga have incest?

Nope, both are an adaptation of the light novel series. Which has no incest. The older brother has zero romantic interest in the sister, not sure what bizarre summaries people in the thread have been reading. The main narrative of the anime involves two distant siblings growing closer together through a shared secret which gives the brother a pretext to act like he feels an older brother should (which doesnt involve been attracted to or fucking his little sister).

Korgill

Nope, both are an adaptation of the light novel series. Which has no incest. The older brother has zero romantic interest in the sister, not sure what bizarre summaries people in the thread have been reading. The main narrative of the anime involves two distant siblings growing closer together through a shared secret which gives the brother a pretext to act like he feels an older brother should (which doesnt involve been attracted to or fucking his little sister).

This, the title isn't about sexual attraction, it's about the main character noticing that his sister is more than just a bitch.

LordCanti

So...only heavy petting ala Nisemonogatari, is what you're telling me?

Sakura

The anime and LN are pretty rubbish, but the PSP games weren't bad. If the PS3 title is like the PSP games I will buy it. Also there is no incest not even in the games.

Jac_Solar

I just Google imaged "my little sister can't be this cute"
my browser had froze and my door opened up. I panicked but it was just the wind.

hearts pounding kinda hard. It hurts a little -.-

Whoa, what kind of weather do you have where you live?

I thought the series was initially about how their brother-sister relationship improving but it seems the games and even the light novel have now made it into a harem. I mean the initial concept is not something you see in anime often, (non-romantically), but now its becoming like your average harem series: got your tsundere, yandere, childhood friend and loli. Hope season 2 redeems itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom