• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Nintendo now live! (Europe)

Robin64

Here we go!

http://my.nintendo.com/

Edit: Up in America too. Could a mod change the title?

aBFCx3Y.png

Zalman

I made an account. That was super easy. I was unsure if it would work for me in Scandinavia (considering we're not getting Miitomo yet), but it did.

Thoraxes

NA too.

Even knows i'm near Chicago lol.

NA Rewards

Miitomo:
Mario Suit
1/5/10 game tickets

15% off:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Yoshi's Wooly World
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D Land

30% off:
Splatoon
Captain Toad
Majora's Mask
Ultimate NES Remix
Punch Out!!

3DS:
My Nintendo Theme 1 Mario, 2 Donkey Kong
Flipnote Studio 3D
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Warioware: Touched!

Wii U:
Super Mario 64
NSMBU: New Super Luigi U
Pikmin 3 Mission Mode DLC Map Pack 2
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Super Punchout!!
Metroid Fusion
My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So based on the daily missions you can get 20 Miitomo points. The Mario outfit is 250 so assuming that's going to be the standard price for DX costumes it'll take you 13 days to get one just from these points. Depending on how regular the release of said costumes is that's not too bad.

TheJoRu

Do the Gold Point-missions stack progress? As in, will I be able to make several smaller purchases and eventually they add up to me completing the mission? I'm assuming no.

Vanguard

So based on the daily missions you can get 20 Miitomo points. The Mario outfit is 250 so assuming that's going to be the standard price for DX costumes it'll take you 13 days to get one just from these points. Depending on how regular the release of said costumes is that's not too bad.

Don't know if it's different by region, but there's a few more dailies that accounts for 35 points (click view all missions), in EU at least.

Found a secret mission on the main page that got me 10 extra points.

Spoiler :
Check for the Brick Block at the bottom right of the main page, and then head up to your see your Mii again.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Don't know if it's different by region, but there's a few more dailies that accounts for 35 points (click view all missions), in EU at least.

Ha ha. Didn't notice the link for more mission. Oh that's even better then.

Tadaima

That is an extremely clever logo.

It's the iconic Mario hat, but the "M" can represent Mario and My Nintendo. It is also a stylised cloud, which fits My Nintendo as a "cloud" service.

Vanguard

I also think clicking the silver coin next to your Mii was a weekly (? might have been daily, clicked away too fast)) sign in bonus.

My Nintendo is very cute. I found a block and clicked it and my character was holding a gift that I clicked multiple times for some bonus coins.

cyba89

Seems like I was able to get the bonus for linking my Nintendo account twice.by choosing it before activating that coin holder thing. Have 480 coins now.

Blues1990

While Miitomo has yet to be released on the Apple App Store in Canada, I was otherwise able to get everything set up. I currently have 440 Silver Mushroom Coins in the bank, but I'll save them for a rainy day. Never know when something good will happen. (Where are the physical rewards?)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I really like it, seems like there will be some nice deals and rewards.

Top Bottom