• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Xbox just split in half and fell ON MY ****ING DOG'S HEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut the bullshit admins. 1 week ban for these bullshit threads. We just had one with a fake Serial number.

There is a reason there is an official thread, enforce it.

ENFORCE IT OR CREATE A SUBFORUM FOR ALL THE BULLSHIT VIRAL MARKETERS.

XMonkey

lacks enthusiasm.
pumpkinman.gif

Sir Speedy said:
Does this not suit your agenda Ponn? Too bad. This forum is getting unreadable.

I think it's because a bunch of Junior Members appeared and started posting.

drohne said:
well you shouldn't have been ****ing your dog in the first place

QFT! No beastiality on this board.

Sir Speedy said:
My Xbox just split in half and fell ON MY ****ING DOG'S HEAD #1
Cut the bullshit admins. 1 week ban for these bullshit threads. We just had one with a fake Serial number.

Please excuse me while I go take a picture of my "fake serial number".

ENFORCE IT OR CREATE A SUBFORUM FOR ALL THE BULLSHIT VIRAL MARKETERS.

:lol I'm a viral marketer now? Awesome! When does my first paycheque arrive?

drohne said:
well you shouldn't have been ****ing your dog in the first place

I guess the dog that's not designated for having sex with was able to dodge the Xbox shell? Because this was just his ****ing Dog, which all things considered is probably a bit more expendable in his eyes.

Or maybe not? Maybe that's the more important one?

Ponn

Banned
Sir Speedy said:
Does this not suit your agenda Ponn? Too bad. This forum is getting unreadable.

You're right about one thing. I have a feeling after this thread we will be one step closer to this forum becoming readable again though.

Did you know that a consumer reports website recently posted a story about X360's breaking because according to them they got 'out of nowhere 400 complaints within the past month"

It's a marketing tactic, and this forum is getting overun by this bullshit. I'm getting sick of Admis turning a blind eye to the obvious. ALL OF A SUDDEN we get a threa a day on this, we got NOTHING this entire year, maybe a half dozen.

CUT THE BULLSHIT SONNY.

X26

Banned
Remember folks, if someone says their 360 broke they're lying and are simply an anti-microsoft member of the SDF and/or NDF!

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
BenjaminBirdie said:
I guess the dog that's not designated for having sex with was able to dodge the Xbox shell? Because this was just his ****ing Dog, which all things considered is probably a bit more expendable in his eyes.

Or maybe not? Maybe that's the more important one?

ah, but the other half of the xbox is still unaccounted for! this thread can't be locked before we find out what's become of both it and the non-****ing dog or dogs

LiveFromKyoto said:
Please excuse me while I go take a picture of my "fake serial number".

:lol I'm a viral marketer now? Awesome! When does my first paycheque arrive?

wait. so your in toronto till december and you just bought a 499 (price in toronto) console to play in toronto for 3 months before you go to japan which uses PaL tvs and PAL based games?

MrMeltdown said:
wait. so your in toronto till december and you just bought a 499 (price in toronto) console to play in toronto for 3 months before you go to japan which uses PaL tvs and PAL based games?

:lol Please go wiki NTSC.

MrMeltdown said:

uhhhh...... When did Japan start using PAL? X_X

1585265_acc6975569.jpg

OK I just lifted the giant dildo off the X360, and the X360 is embedded in my dog's ****ing brain.

OH **** YOU REDMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom