• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Xbox just split in half and fell ON MY ****ING DOG'S HEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

X26

Banned
Angry-PC-User.gif

Sir Speedy said:
1585265_acc6975569.jpg

OK I just lifted the giant dildo off the X360, and the X360 is embedded in my dog's ****ing brain.

OH **** YOU REDMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF IS THIS SH!T!!!

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
HisBrother said:
WTF IS THIS SH!T!!!
Never saw Clockwork Orange huh?

MrMeltdown said:
i thought being PAL meant its region locked *metaphor*
:lol We all have different times we learn and I know I've done and said my fair share of stupid things but that was kinda funny.

I should have read this thread while sitting on the toilet....

Because I just shit my pants laughing..

Isn't that A Clockwork Orange btw?

jenov4

Sir Speedy said:
1585265_acc6975569.jpg

OK I just lifted the giant dildo off the X360, and the X360 is embedded in my dog's ****ing brain.

OH **** YOU REDMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SAID WOW!

Sir Speedy said:
frozen-dildo.jpg

Oh **** she brought a backup. X360 is fuxed. Hide your dogs and your gaping assholes.

Okay. Now we know you just started this thread because of the Sex/Canine picture backlog on your hard drive.

Sir Speedy said:
I got laid

AWFUL, THE WORST PICTURE EVER.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom