• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mysterious Marvel Studios event/presentation to take place in LA Tuesday 28th October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, like I said would love to be proven wrong on this event, and I was.

An impressive slate of movies.

And even a casting announcement, we weren't predicting.

Yep I was just gonna be satisfied with Cap 3 details and the titles of the movies leading up to Avengers 3.

Based Mahvel delivered.

overcast

Ironman 3 is one of the best movies in all of the MCU...thor 2 is fine but yes not excellent

Thor 2 was better than Thor 1. Iron Man 3 was better than Iron Man 2. Cap 1 had a great first half.

There's no MCU movie I would call "garbage," except possibly Thor 1, but I haven't seen that in a while. I've seen garbage movies, and Marvel Studios don't make em.
Don't know what to say. IM 2 and Thor 2 are straight up garbage, and the other two are bad. Agree to disagree though.

I'm just trying to say comic book films are streaky at best, and labeling Marvel perfect (outside of the BO, which they dominate) is absurd.

Still can't wait for pretty much all of these movies, (except Thor).

Thor 1 and 2.

No way. Both were significantly better than Iron Man 2. Thor 1 was pretty fun but ruined by awful performances by Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings. Thor 2 actually had a much better performance from Portman (though she was far from great) and... well still terrible Kat Dennings, but at least that's only half the bad.

I thought Winter Soldier was complete garbage

6lrlf.gif

You sonofagun

jelly

This is such bullshit.

Seriously, you fan boys are hilarious. DC has a plan. Marvel has a plan. Neither of them are making it up as they go along. What you just said shows you don't understand the logistics of filmmaking. The amount of work that goes into these movies can't possibly be done by just "making it up".

An exaggeration on my part, sure and DC have a plan but it feels like get all the names out there and we will cross the bridge when we come to it but without the clout Marvel has building it up. This is after a stinker of a film Man of Steel but don't worry Batman will fix this, guaranteed money. They haven't yet made a base to their bigger picture, it's easy to be a little pessimistic about their plans. Casting is another thing DC haven't done so well recently, Cavill looks the part, beyond that not sure but maybe just a bad film for all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom