• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mythical Pokemon being distributed throughout 2016

hitmon

Got an extra Mew code for North America. Quote me if you need one and I'll PM you. Also I found a Gamestop in Dallas that still has them, not sure how many though but you can call and ask.

9208 E R L Thornton FWY, STE 205 B, Dallas, TX 75228

(214) 660-0787

If you have still have any extras, can I have a Mew code?

Blueblur1

I thought this would be distributed via mystery gift. I decided to check this thread before heading out to GameStop (even though they were likely closing) think I could just stand outside and get it to work. I guess I'll call a store tomorrow and see if they still have a code. :-/

Pixels

Got an extra Mew code for North America. Quote me if you need one and I'll PM you. Also I found a Gamestop in Dallas that still has them, not sure how many though but you can call and ask.

9208 E R L Thornton FWY, STE 205 B, Dallas, TX 75228

(214) 660-0787

begging.

rhandino

Banned
Damn, How did I miss this T-T

At least now Im going to be perched for the rest of them... or at least for those that are Mistery Gift because Im not in the USA... mess.

In the off-chance that someone has a code my PM box is open! =P

//ARCANUM

Pokemon fever finally got to me and I just got Pokemon Y. Looks like I missed my chance to get Mew. Any gaffers able to help me out?

My GameStop has a bunch still, got one today. I'll see how many codes I can snag tomorrow for you fine people

Would absolutely love a code if you have a spare. My girlfriend and I just got back into Pokemon after however many years and she's been crushed that we missed the event.

I already have a Celebi from the one Pokebank promo but I plan to redeem it in both my X and AS game so I have bargaining chip for future trades. Hell, This year will give me a shit ton of spare mythicals.

webster1

Neo Member
I already have a Celebi from the one Pokebank promo but I plan to redeem it in both my X and AS game so I have bargaining chip for future trades. Hell, This year will give me a shit ton of spare mythicals.
I think all these mythicals I have at least two copies of in bank... Jirichi I have 5 and I can get more because I still have that distribution disk... Was that a legit disk for distribution from Nintendo or did I get lucky getting it from funcoland?

Kinsei

Banned
I think all these mythicals I have at least two copies of in bank... Jirichi I have 5 and I can get more because I still have that distribution disk... Was that a legit disk for distribution from Nintendo or did I get lucky getting it from funcoland?

It was legit. The disc was a pre-order bonus for Pokemon Colosseum. I wish I had one, but they're quite pricey nowadays. The last one I saw was for over $200.

webster1

Neo Member
It was legit. The disc was a pre-order bonus for Pokemon Colosseum. I wish I had one, but they're quite pricey nowadays. The last one I saw was for over $200.
Damn *adds to list of 200$+ games* I got it for free and I didn't preorder coliseum... I think I got it with wind waker lol

Chase17

Kind of crazy that I'll be able to have most of the mysticals by the end of the year after not having any before Hoopa in November.

It may be a bit of a wait before I have a chance to get Diancie though.

Will be getting the celebi tomorrow, even though I think it's unlocked now. Here's hoping I get a good nature! (Not that I'll be using it in battle, but it's fun to check).

Got both my Celebis (one in X, one in AS), super happy. Celebi and Manaphy are my favorite event pokemon and I always manage to miss the Celebi events. But not this time!

Top Bottom