• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN PAX 2014 Sale (Transistor, Child of Light, Beyond Two Souls, Pixeljunk, more)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
$10 for Tales of Graces f? Well, I probably won't play it anytime soon, but considering physical copies are around $30, might as well have it to go with Symphonia Chronicles when I grabbed that for $10 as well.

P4A for $10 is a great deal (especially if it's the version with all the costume DLC), especially with Ultimax coming out, so you can catch up with the story.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
I'm in for P4A and Tales I suppose. Probably will just sit in my backlog, but I'll throw $20 for those two.

//ARCANUM

Anyone know if P4A includes all the DLC? I have the physical edition but none of the DLC. At $9.99, that would be a good deal just for all the DLC, if included. Anyone know?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Heads-up, the flash sale page is back up, & while not all the prices have changed, some of them have like Tales of Graces f & SFxTK Vita.

Anyone know if P4A includes all the DLC? I have the physical edition but none of the DLC. At $9.99, that would be a good deal just for all the DLC, if included. Anyone know?
It's the "Ultimate Edition", so you get the navigators, glasses, & alt color DLCs with the game.

R&C: Nexus would have to go to $7.50 for me to consider and even then I'd most likely skip it. I bet the file size is insane and I want the Vita version.

There is a Vita version of Nexus?

there is and its GARBAGE. do not get that game for the vita version. If youre getting it, get it for the PS3 version because the port to the vita is hot doodoo.

There isn't a Vita version of Into the Nexus.

//ARCANUM

why is sony's system of updating their site so so so bad? you can watch as it gets updated in waves, as prices go up and down etc. i once was grabbing my free ps + copy of terraria for vita and it stayed free all the way until the last page of the cart when it said 14.99 which I didn't notice until I hit complete.

I called them and they refunded the cost but sheesh man. Do it all on a test site behind the scenes first and then push it live or something. How is it this bad?

It's the Ultimate Edition so I'm assuming it has most if not all the DLC.

The Ultimate Edition comes with the Persona®4 Arena™ game, Full Navigation DLC, Glasses Full Pack, Additional Colors Full Pack, and Challenge No. 30 Demonstration.

There isn't a Vita version of Into the Nexus.

oops, you're right. I was thinking of Full Frontal Assault. My bad. I totally forgot that they released a game after FFA.

Kinda tells ya where the series is at these days.

since we're talking about R&C: Is the 4 player coop one worth playing through? i heard it's the only one that kinda sucks.

//ARCANUM

It's the Ultimate Edition so I'm assuming it has most if not all the DLC.

I'm checking the website and it says the ultimate edition is 44? Is that right

There's a 9.99 on the flash sale page but it just seems to be the base game. Can anyone confirm this?

yeah its weird, they have the bundle for 44.99 on the flash sale page and just the game at 9.99 elsewhere.... i don't know which is the mistake (that the bundle should be 9.99 or that they're gonna remove the bundle from the flash sale page and put the standard game on there)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)

There's a 9.99 on the flash sale page but it just seems to be the base game. Can anyone confirm this?

Flash sale links to the Ultimate Edition.

Maybe it might be a mistake...let's see when they publish the blog post

why is the GOW collection showing as $30?

Wait till the page updates yo.

It's the one that's sitting at $44.99 right now.

Pulling trigger on Tales of Graces f and Sly Collection Vita, both rebuys. Wanted to work on some endgame stuff for ToGf and never finished Sly 2 or 3.

K' Dash

I was looking for Transistor and Bound by Flame and realised they're not in this sale, I'm sad...

Oh well, GOW collection only for me.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
All games should be $9.99 in the flash sale now

aBKhVjX.jpg

P4A is an amazing anime fighting game. The story mode won't hold much for you (anything really), but the rest is fantastic. its a steal at 9.99.

I might give it a shot then. Not to huge on fighters but I haven't played on in a while.

As for the sale, I'm debating whether to pick up Dynasty Warriors 7. Last DW game I played was DW4 Empires and I remember loving it, don't know how much it's changed since then. Kind want to get DW8 on PS4 but it's too expensive, maybe I should just get 7 now, try it out and that way I'll know if I should get 8.

//ARCANUM

All games should be $9.99 in the flash sale now

aBKhVjX.jpg

weird, mine is still showing up with the ultimate edition at 44.99 even after i refresh. though i am guessing based on your screenshot that it will NOT be the ultimate edition for 9.99. oh well.

Tucah

you speak so well
So it is just the regular P4A? Not entirely unexpected and I don't really need the DLC but having everything would have been nice. Oh well!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
It looks like only Persona 4 Arena is on sale, not UE. Funny enough, UE was never listed in the list I provided in the OP.

Kriken

Picked up the Sly Collection for PS3, can't think of anything else here, would have impulse bought P4A if that was the UE

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Be careful, cause your save from the retail edition won't work. It happened to me.

How is SFxTekken for Vita?

it's an excellent port. Unlike most fighting game ports from the ps3/360, this one has complete backgrounds, with all the movement and stuff from the big brother versions. It essentially is as close to a perfect port as you can get. Additionally, if you have the ps3 version and you never got the DLC, by buying this version you unlock the extra characters for that version!

but it's also SFxT so, yeah, it might not even be in the top 5 fighting games for the vita.

SpaceHorror

Holy crap, the God of War Collection is 15 gigs on Vita?

Whelp, there goes that purchase. I really need a larger memory stick.

Top Bottom