• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naked man killed by Police in Miami after he was eating face off another victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I guess the police won...

...that faceoff.

HtXbg.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
Bloody hell, I was in south Florida earlier today. Hope I didn't get infected, time to buy a baseball bat or other anti-zombie implement. =/

Okay, the part where the cop SHOT the guy, and the guy didn't react, and kept on eating someone else's face is fucked up. That DOES sound like a legit zombie outbreak.

Avixph

Okay, the part where the cop SHOT the guy, and the guy didn't react, and kept on eating someone else's face is fucked up. That DOES sound like a legit zombie outbreak.

There was a previous thread that mentioned some one getting tasered in the face and shrugging it off.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I drove on that bridge today, no wonder the other side was completely jammed up.

Sibylus

Banned
Good news and bad news time, fellahs. The good: that was really a zombie. The bad: the only one.

Hope you were doing something cool while the apocalypse lasted.

thetechkid

Half way through the title I was thinking this was gonna be another police go overboard detaining someone story, then the second half of the title took a giant left turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom