• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naked peeping tom in critical condition after beatdown by victim's family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda feel sorry for this guy since he's been just about beaten to death on the other hand he was peeping on teenage girls while fully naked. It sucks he may die but really what can you say about this case it just sucks all around.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
ELOFjvUu63tkyabpwhplvsAxJsNVU48bOrJF7dr9jhlxxx6RSyyVXjrdi1Sr2ZZfMGL0LMdjsTEDOHr6d_xrKQRhOkXrqKckXXxOvjr25fGQsfaq-czmOVbryQ

Just watched that episode and is instantly what I thought of.

I don't feel sorry for this guy at all but I do think the other guys were wrong for nearly killing him or killing him (too early to know his exact fate).

On the one hand they were protecting their family from a fucking disgusting creep, I can't blame them for that.

On the other hand, they probably killed this guy... a fleeing creep is still fleeing.

On the other other hand, if I'm reading this right he technically was trespassing on their property.

Weighing everything, I don't really feel any sympathy.... is that bad?
This echoes my sentiments.

I don't feel bad for the guy because that's a pretty despicable thing to do, but I still feel uneasy about a group of people beating a man to within an inch of his life.

If he ends up dying there should be legal consequences for their actions.

Peeping on 13-15 year old girls and getting beaten within half an inch of his life? It's like a scene from a mainstream shōnen animu.

Lazyslob

Banned
There was a peeping tom in my neighborhood and I saw a bald head spying on me once. I think I am an attractive guy and was a little bit flattered, but my sister(who lives near me) saw him as well and called the cops. He was arrested and apparently had done this stuff before.

Naked and jacking it to 13 and 15 year olds in someone's backyard is pretty extreme. I imagine it wasn't his first time and he might have continued escalating it until he did something worse.

Can't really blame the dad and brother, sure they were worked up from the chase and heinous nature of what the dude was doing. Doubt they intended to kill him or almost kill him tho.

Giygas AF

There was a peeping tom in my neighborhood and I saw a bald head spying on me once. I think I am an attractive guy and was a little bit flattered, but my sister(who lives near me) saw him as well and called the cops. He was arrested and apparently had done this stuff before.

That was you who reported me? WTH bro?

The family members that did the beating are just as disgusting as the pervert. All of them deserve a lengthy jail sentence.

Zee-Row

Banned
Justified , I would of done they same if it was my daughters. There was a guy that was breaking into women's houses in my city and raping women , he was dumb enough to shoot at cops while fleeing and the cops shot him dead. Good riddance to these pervs , rape might of been the next step for that peeping tom.

100% justified, stay off other peoples property with out being invited. Why is that such a difficult fucking concept for some people?

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Probably not the type of beating he wanted out of that.

They're most likely going to decline to press charges because it would be difficult to find a jury willing to convict.

Discusguy

Don't feel any sympathy for the creeper. Peeping now but how long before he decides to kidnap and rape. The girls were minors he was peeping on and jacking to.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Probably not the type of beating he wanted out of that.

They're most likely going to decline to press charges because it would be difficult to find a jury willing to convict.

Maybe that was all part of his fantasy? Who knows!

tokkun

So we have to base all this information on the word of the people who beat this guy (possibly to death) and their family?

If they don't get charged, it sounds like a way to get away with murder. Beat a guy to death, strip him naked, toss his body in the street, then claim he was prowling around outside your house.

Derwind

Man, some of you reeeeally hate perverts

Well, the trespassing kind of changes the threat level though. The lines get grayer there. I honestly don't have any sympathy for the creep.

The male family members definitely went way too far. He was fleeing, the threat is diminished significantly at that point, leaving him within an inch of his life was pure vengeance. They went for vigilant justice instead of letting the police handle the guy.

Honestly I wouldn't even leave my worst enemy fighting for his life, unless my life or my familys life is directly in danger.

For all they knew the naked dude could have some serious mental illness and/or mental development issue. And if this is the issue, my lack of sympathy will be affected.

Either way, I don't condone the peeping toms actions or the familys reaction.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
So we have to base all this information on the word of the people who beat this guy (possibly to death) and their family?

If they don't get charged, it sounds like a way to get away with murder. Beat a guy to death, strip him naked, toss his body in the street, then claim he was prowling around outside your house.

brb trying now

I will say I am not surprised, really. New Mexicans tend to not fuck around when it comes to that sort of thing. Heavy Spanish, Native, and Texan influence, after all.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I will say I am not surprised, really. New Mexicans tend to not fuck around when it comes to that sort of thing. Heavy Spanish, Native, and Texan influence, after all.

And all the crazy people Arizona couldn't handle!

#AlamogordoHS

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
This isn't about protection, it's about using righteous indignation as an excuse to beat a man nearly to death. There's a reason why you have to prove that you feel your life is being threatened before using excessive force against an assailant in the civilized world.

Some dude was looking at your kids naked and beating off. Instead of neutralizing any threat and possibly apprehending him until the authorities arrived you beat him within an inch of his life. Now you *both* have to go on trial. Grats

You don't have kids. Not a justification for what happened. Just an observation. You have kids, rationality takes a backseat .

A naked person in your yard isn't just a pervert. That is a fucking nutcase. Can't say I don't understand.

kevm3

He's almost dead. Why wouldn't I feel bad for him? If someone creeps on me naked I'm allowed to kill hem?

There's a difference between being creeped out by someone being naked and between them being on YOUR property, looking through your window at your underaged teenage daughters and masturbating. Who knows if he wouldn't have helped himself inside if he knew for sure that those women were alone?

In all seriousness, I couldn't live in peace without knowing whereabouts of the the guy peeping at my daughter. I'd feel much better if he were dead.

Protecting your family from a naked peeping tom is chasing him off. Nearly beating him to death is vigilantism. The attackers should be jailed.

As a father I can understand flying into rage if I found a pedo near my kids. Right now crazy peeping tom but who knows what the next step would have been for him?

I remember one time at my cousins there was a peeping tom, and my cousin saw him in the window...you better believe we went after him. We didn't catch him, and truth be told, I'm sorta glad (I think he was picked up by cops a while later, cause he was doing that around the neighborhood), cause we would've beaten the living crap out of him.

I don't wish ill on anybody, but...idk, when it comes to family security...Like I said, we woulda stomped the hell out of him.

Alchemy

Probably shouldn't be near death, but I don't feel sympathy for him at all. When you put a family in that situation you can't expect a rational response. Just don't be a disgusting creep.

Naked and jacking it to 13 and 15 year olds in someone's backyard is pretty extreme. I imagine it wasn't his first time and he might have continued escalating it until he did something worse.

Can't really blame the dad and brother, sure they were worked up from the chase and heinous nature of what the dude was doing. Doubt they intended to kill him or almost kill him tho.

exactly

if they did nothing but chase him off you can bet your ass he's coming back, and potentially taking his creepiness a step further where someone innocent can get hurt

Moxx19

Banned
Granted the guy was a idiot. That doesn't justify beating him to the brink of death because he wanked off to your kid. Just tell him to piss off or call the cops on him or something.

I love how people say the pervert is fucked in the head, but the people wanting to kill him over it? Nah they're totally sane!

EDIT: Oh wait its an adult? Fuck pedos

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Albuquerque? The prowler should have picked the family of a Jackson fighter. Instead of being in critical condition, he'd just be 30-27'd until the cops arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom