• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 |OT| CC2 Doing Pierrot's Work

Revven

『Inaba Resident』;194760071 said:
My 2nd ranked match and my opponent rage quits lol.

Expect RQs to be really common as apparently CC2 still has not implemented a RQ punishment. :/

jorgejjvr

Lol I can tell you guys know your characters for awhile xD

Probably by heart by now

I ddon't see that sasuke special or combo/grab coming...

And is that a grab?

Not knowing how everyone plays definitely affects me

The lightning sword slam is a grab which is unblockable. Sasukes purple arrow is the Ultimate Jutsu, it can catch you out if you travel in a straight line or try and jump over it. Blocking and sidestepping is the best way to deal with it.

iavi

This game is a shitfest online. Netcode seems to be pretty good, but when every player picks the combo of six paths madara,six paths obito, and kaguya. It really brings out that this aint a fighting game.

I'm playing the PC version.

EhoaVash

Just started story mode. And what the dick is there no actual cutscenes in this games story but.mmfuckin stills ???? What ...the...fuck

EhoaVash

This sucks. I play play these games for the cutscenes since studio perriot animation sucks :( cyber connect 2 cheapend out arrrrrg sigh.. :c

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Just started story mode. And what the dick is there no actual cutscenes in this games story but.mmfuckin stills ???? What ...the...fuck

Not everything is stills. In particular, all the battles are real time obviously..but more importantly, about halfway through, everything is real time because the anime didn't get that far to have stills inserted

janoDX

I'll have to pick this up after a few months later because SFV. But I'll play it during this year, enjoy it people!

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
I just spent the last couple hours destroying my roommates, 24-3. >:D My Sasuke is too good.

MUnited83

For you.
Not everything is stills. In particular, all the battles are real time obviously..but more importantly, about halfway through, everything is real time because the anime didn't get that far to have stills inserted
Well, sadly, most of it isn't real time, its prerendered videos of in-engine footage, which is such a terrible decision. The videos have terrible IQ with bad compression, and nothing they show justifies using them instead of actual real time renders. None of them seem as half as demanding as many of the boas fights so its just an all around mibd boggling decision.

After finishing the story I have a few complaints.

1) The still cutscenes comes across very lazy, especially since some of them are stupidly long.

2) Removing spectator mode?! What's up with that?!? I know they did this with revolution, but this is the last Storm game and that is ridiculous. Also the matchmaking system sucks, what was wrong with searching through a bunch of lobbies like in generations and storm 3?

3) Lastly the secret factors in this game seemed way too easy to obtain. iirc, in previous storms, you needed a lot more stars from correct/quick QTE inputs to obtain these. But now they give you so many more stars than you actually need, which felt like the QTE's were pointless once you've filled your star meter.

I just spent the last couple hours destroying my roommates, 24-3. >:D My Sasuke is too good.

Sasuke The Last sogood.gif

tumblr_o23azhViYg1tiivhqo4_540.gif

My copy should be at home waiting for me when I get home from work. Can't wait! Does anyone know what the install times are like from the disc? Don't want to be sitting around for ages waiting.

Playing on Xbox One online is virtually impossible. Nothing but red bars (even when they are from EU), and yellows still make it virtually impossible to cancel properly..

If someone wants to go a few rounds, add: Gravemind IV.

royox

Question: Hey added a "ninja move" with the guard button and it's slower than the one you can do with the "jump" button so....what's the benefit of "ninja moving" with guard?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If you use the Kakashi ultimate jutsu and put the CPU on Super Easy with full handicap ypu can finish fights and get over 20000 ryo in like 6 seconds. I heard it takes a little over 8000000 ryo to get everyone. So maybe an hour or less. Might be more practical to play the story, but I am going to do it while catching up on the Bombcast.

Top Bottom