• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm trilogy announced for PS4 [and PC/XB1]

Caffeine

Out on Steam now guys, the store pages are up, it's also downloading a 8GB update for UNS3 on my pc, so looks like they changed something on that too.

If you already have UNS 3 and 4 and want 1 and 2 go to the legacy store page, it will give you a 49% discount, so you'll only pay 20€ for both games (10€ each)

thats what i did thanks for the heads up

Tabs

I was going to say I couldn't find it in the US store, but it's there as a "bundle" on the other UNS game pages.

MaLDo

Out on Steam now guys, the store pages are up, it's also downloading a 8GB update for UNS3 on my pc, so looks like they changed something on that too.

If you already have UNS 3 and 4 and want 1 and 2 go to the legacy store page, it will give you a 49% discount, so you'll only pay 20€ for both games (10€ each)

60 fps?

Tabs

It's 60fps on the PC. No option for setting it, and my resolution option just has garbage text in it, but it's 1920x1080. Looks very clean, runs great.

ezodagrom

Yep, Storm 3 has a new build that runs at 60fps, unfortunately it doesn't replace the old build and is instead stored in a dlc folder, and so we have both old build and new build installed at the same time.
Default way of launching (desktop shortcut for example) is the old build too.

Can confirm that Storm 1 and 2 run at 60fps on Steam.

NoKisum

I'm actually kinda excited to pick this up after work today. I gave up on Naruto at the end of Part 1 years ago, but I'm willing to see how the series has grown during Shippuden. And with Legacy, I can play through it all in one swoop.

SoulUnison

Banned
Think these will be patched to 60fps? The most recent game got a 60fps patch, at least on PC.

A 60FPS patch which broke parts of the game and there's been no fix in sight for months.

If you set the game to 60FPS, the substitution bars for all players, including CPU players with invisible sub bars, restore twice as fast because I guess their timing was tied to framerate.
This leads to matches where it's basically impossible for either player to corner the other and and so things end up being a drawn-out slapfest to see who gets lucky first.

Also, several of the boss battles and QTEs in story mode have been damaged since the patch. Occasionally the game will cut to a black screen for several seconds instead of properly showing the QTE or cutscene that's supposed to be playing.

Top Bottom