• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sports NBA 2019/20 Regular Season |OT| Warriors......come out to play

Lionel Richie

Jun 22, 2014
Not a chance. It's Bucks vs Lakers
The Celtics have already beaten the Bucks this season without Jaylen Brown. The Celtics are elite, unless shit goes Kyrie levels of dysfunctional they can beat the Bucks. They are not the favorites, but it could happen.

Mista

Dragonslayer
Nov 21, 2014
The Lakers entire post season depends on a 35 year old lebron being healthy.

I don't see him being able to grind through the playoffs anymore like he used to at a super high level.
Incorret. The Lakers this time is more of a system than a one man player

You got Davis, Rondo, Green, Bradley, McGee, Howard, Kuzma, Caruso, and KCP they’re all effective and plays a big role in Lakers domination. Mind you I’m not saying Lebron isn’t the main man

Mista

Dragonslayer
Nov 21, 2014
I’m angry, heart broken and devastated right now. Nobody will ever understand what Kobe means to me💔😔

GreatnessRD

Jun 30, 2017
Baltimore, MD
Was never a Kobe fan, but he was one hell of a player. Definitely one of the greatest to ever play the game. Heartbroken for all of the families, friends and fans impacted by this. Super gutted hearing his daughter was among one of the victims. Just can't escape the events of today even though I tried hard. So sad.