• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

ViciousDS

Banned
not going to lie.....I really like Kay Felder.....seems like hes trying to do all he can to distribute to an open teammate.

to bad the team can't shoot for shit

Watching Porzingis balling out makes me sad knowing the Knicks will most likely run him out of town in 5 years by putting all the blame on him for their incompetent organisation.

Please no. Hope Luka land on a well run organisation and not the Garpax shitshow.

Well I'm Finnish and Lauri deserves a great PG so Luka would fit just perfectly.

Syrus

Banned
This OKC team can be great once Melo stops building brick houses.

Melo is shooting bad but its nerves.

OKC doesnt have chenistry yet. So many assists George or others dont know a pass ia coming fron Russ and its making their shots miss becauze they cant posture up after chasing the pass

And jesus Porzingus is a beast and tall as fuck. He just reaches above peoples heads , even Adams and gets a rebound

Lonzo is going to have a triple double

and he's going to dunk on Beverly

FUCKING GOAT

Let's goooooo baby!

tenor.gif

ViciousDS

Banned
huh.....Markannen is only 2 rebounds away from a double double.......and hes not even shooting bad........I think he could be pretty solid by the end of the season.

ViciousDS

Banned
Bulls are so bad.

So sorry Bulls-GAF

just hoping Markannen develops.....mirotic can go away....bobby will never shoot good enough, valentine needs to keep doing what hes doing.

So for 3 I have is

Levine - SG
Valentine - SF
Markannen - PF

pretty sure Lopez is there for trade bait come all star break and I can't even tell what guard to start honestly.....none of them are really consistent.

So far I like felder the most due to his playstyle

Kris Dunn.....I'm not even sure hes good at dribbling from what little I saw last year and this year in the summer league LOL

ViciousDS

Banned
didnt catch bulls game, how does lauri play? 2002-nowitzki like or your usual pick and pop big guy?

nah, he can drive.....he has had quite a few contact plays actually.

He definitely can turn into a Dirk more than Mirotic can.....can shoot well as well.

14 points atm with 8 reboudns in 29 minutes shooting almost 50%

solid first night I would say.....

ViciousDS

Banned
Just noticed Bulls have 12 guards on their roster

Zipser is 6 foot 8............hes not a guard....that list is wack

But you are almost correct.....almost all the guards are swings....they can play 1-3

Lavine can play 3
Zipser can play 3
Valentine plays 3
Pondexter plays 3
Holiday can play 3

this roster is a complete fucking mess

Top Bottom