• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K10: Videogame Scam of the Year - post#476 you gotta be KIDDING

aznpxdd

Zizbuka said:
Ain't reading that wall of text.

So you bought a game without first reading reviews, and you want to blame someone else? GameStop loves your kind and you deserve each other.

What a joke post. :lol

HoTHiTTeR

charsace said:
Please don't lie. Every mode is glitched. You can't even use draft combine to create and import a my player because it will cause duplicate players. I bought the combine because 2k said it would add to the my player experience. In the end I paid $10 for a beta because the 4 players I tried to make and import all got duplicated once the regular season started., Association is still glitchy and the online league is still fucked. Gameplay is still good, but the game isn't worth the $45 I paid for it. A glitchy mess is what this game is. I tried to get a refund for the combine, but of course I couldn't.

Next year I buy live because there is no excuse for this. It's like the 9th basketball game 2k sports has released for the system. Next year they shouldn't add anything new if they use the same old engine that has been around since 2k1. They should work on getting this game working properly and tweak the shit out of things.

Sounds like you hate 2k10 because a live arcade game didn't import your players properly. Mine, and my 3 friends players imported no problem - but I can see why you'd be upset. Like you said, the gameplay still rocks, which is the cornerstone of the franchise. The graphics are just icing on the awesome cake. There are issues people continue to have w/ Team-up games and online leagues, but a majority of those items are going to be addressed in the january patch. Also, at least our online roster updates and NBA today works w/o a DLC code - I guess used copy buyers are fucked unless they pony up $10. Something to consider when trashing the game that's been the highest rated for the last gazillion years.

pilonv1

Association mode is fine, the custom arena sounds work great.

Online is terrible due to server and connection issues. Fixing it in January is fine, but thats three months of horrible online we've had to endure.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I felt this coming this year. i used gamefly on it this year. First year i didnt buy 2k since 05 i think. i was 50/50 coming into this year on live and 2k. Next year, im leaning towards Live. 2k will have to have great reviews from actual sports gamers before i consider it. Live made a huge jump this year. 2K is going backwards.

I will say the My Player mode was great. If it wasnt a buggy mess that is.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
HoTHiTTeR said:
Sounds like you hate 2k10 because a live arcade game didn't import your players properly. Mine, and my 3 friends players imported no problem - but I can see why you'd be upset. Like you said, the gameplay still rocks, which is the cornerstone of the franchise. The graphics are just icing on the awesome cake. There are issues people continue to have w/ Team-up games and online leagues, but a majority of those items are going to be addressed in the january patch. Also, at least our online roster updates and NBA today works w/o a DLC code - I guess used copy buyers are fucked unless they pony up $10. Something to consider when trashing the game that's been the highest rated for the last gazillion years.

Do you enjoy working for 2k games?

Seriously dude we have played 2k leagues here on GAF since the online leagues came available on the original xbox. This game is freakin horrible. It doesn't work. None of it works. You can glitch through players, you get duplicate players in the single player game, you can't play in leagues because they don't work, teamup doesn't work 80% of the time. The game is freakin broken and it's sad that people like yourself feel the need to still come online and spread the gospel of how amazing this game is.

The game has been the best b-ball game out there for years. This year it's a bag of crap.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
When that mod went and posted about how you could advertise your leagues when the leagues wernt even working was fucking hilarious :lol

HoTHiTTeR

Truelize said:
Do you enjoy working for 2k games?

Seriously dude we have played 2k leagues here on GAF since the online leagues came available on the original xbox. This game is freakin horrible. It doesn't work. None of it works. You can glitch through players, you get duplicate players in the single player game, you can't play in leagues because they don't work, teamup doesn't work 80% of the time. The game is freakin broken and it's sad that people like yourself feel the need to still come online and spread the gospel of how amazing this game is.

The game has been the best b-ball game out there for years. This year it's a bag of crap.

I wish I worked there, but alas have failed trying to get employment. I too have paid my online dues; playing with my broadband adapter on my Dreamcast w/ a netzero account. I feel your pain that you can't play consistently online with a new feature for 2k10, and I acknowledge that it's broken. I spend most of my time offline, playing Franchise, offline local games, and my player, so I don't have all the frustration you experience apparently.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Hahaha I am gonna wait and see what happens with this magical patch... I saw it today for 39 and was about to impulse buy the hell out of it... Let down... I will listen to my 2kgaf league bretheren and hold off

Smokey

CB3 said:
im sure it will do nothing like the two patches before it

u r probably right..but..it cant get much worse than it already is..
can it?

i really don't care about anything else in the patch except getting to play in a league 3 months after i purchased the game.

knowing them though...i'm keeping expectations low.

Malleymal said:
Hahaha I am gonna wait and see what happens with this magical patch... I saw it today for 39 and was about to impulse buy the hell out of it... Let down... I will listen to my 2kgaf league bretheren and hold off

yeah i still have my copy just because i'm holding out for a tiny chance that they will get this shit right. this patch #3 in the words of my brother viakado..is pretty much judgment day 2.0. the game has been out for 3 months..they know wtf is wrong..and if they still can't fix it then both middle fingers up to them...

so yeah..hold off for now..we'll find out before the end of the month though what's going on with this "game".

DaPHanTomMeNace said:
This game is a piece of shit. I should have bought FIFA 10 :(

:/

wish you would've saw this thread earlier.

DaPHanTomMeNace said:
This game is a piece of shit. I should have bought FIFA 10 :(

Both FIFA 10 and Pro Evo turned out to be amazing this year. It's worth owning both.

My experience with 2K this year echoes most of you guys, first year since the inception of the series that I got rid of it ASAP. First a day after launch, second a month or so ago (thinking perhaps I was too hard on it the first time).

Hopefully next year we'll have two amazing basketball games next year, instead of none. Soccer gaming has been a blessing this year.

tadcalabash

Neo Member
As someone who only plays single player Association mode I'm pleased with the game. The patch ironed out some glaring flaws, and sliders can fix the occasional odd AI tendency.

Don't have to worry about some other person finding every single glitch in the game, I can play a fun realistic game of basketball.

There's still the occasional annoying bug that crops up (like having to use several time outs to stop a ref from glitching during free throws), but nothing too terrible.

Patch #2 incoming- It's almost as long as the first one.
http://www.2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255028
GENERAL
- When using the Living Roster, users can now play standard Quick Games with players who are injured in real life.

- The Dunk Off trophy should now be unlocking when the requirements have been achieved.

- The Upcoming Matchups and Rebounding Leaders overlays should no longer obstruct the camera during NBA Today/My Player play.

- The camera will no longer cut away to the nosebleed cam mid-free throw during NBA Today/My Player play.

- The ‘On-Ball Defense’ column should now properly perform ascending/descending sorts

GAMEPLAY
- Further tuned the assist logic such that the CPU should be more diligent in handing out assists to players.

- Pass accuracy has been toned down for passes out of a double team, passes out of contact shots, and non-inbound full court passes.

- Addressed a rare occurrence where the referee would hold on to the ball and not pass it to the shooter during free throw shooting situations.

- CPU players are now much more selective when choosing to pass the ball while attacking the basket.

- Offensive rebounds are now much tougher to grab following missed free throws.

- When played locked, the CPU will no longer throw a full court pass following a missed shot due to the user rapidly pressing the ‘Y’ button for the rebound.

- Corrected an issue that was causing online NBA Today games to disconnect when a user with his/her console set to North America was playing an opponent who had their console set to Europe/Asia.

- Fixed a Team-Up divergence that occurred when users would rapidly press the ‘Start’ button during the loading screen.

- Addressed a crash in leagues that would occur when the league was using an out of date roster.

- Addressed a divergence in leagues that would occur when the league was using a custom roster and/or had a league size larger than 12 users.

- Fixed a rare occurrence where some users would experience a crash during the ‘Connecting to Host’ dialog.

- Improved connection times when attempting to connect to an opponent.

- Fixed a rare hang on the ‘Closing Match’ dialog that appears at the conclusion of a Team-Up game.

MY PLAYER
- Users who are currently in the Playoffs time period of their seasons will no longer be disconnected from Pick-Up games after the first made basket of the game.

- Addressed an issue where users would occasionally hang (often after winning the Finals MVP) when advancing past the end of the season.

- Found and addressed an instance where cloned players were still being created when users chose to change teams following the Summer Circuit.

- The NBA 2K Insider will no longer incorrectly tell the user he has an important decision to make when a decision doesn’t need to be made.

- Fixed an issue that was causing incorrect game results to be posted to the Standings when the user chose to participate in a drill immediately after a played game.

- Decreased steal success when playing My Player Pick-Up games.

- Addressed an issue that would cause the Finals celebration to occur after the third win of a series when the user finished that game on the bench.

ASSOCIATION
- Users are now able to sign free agents during the season once the player re-signing deadline has passed.

- ‘Recent Games’ scores will no longer be erased when exiting from practice.

- The commentators will no longer refer to players as having scored 0 points when that is not appropriate.

- CPU teams will now trade amongst themselves during 30-team Associations when the user has automated the Player Trading task for all of the teams.

- Fixed an issue that was causing the game to report incorrect ages for 2K Share Draft Class prospects. The prospects will no longer retire after their first season in the league.

- Addressed a rare issue where players would have some of their attributes jump to 99 when they had low morale and/or were on a team with poor team chemistry.

- Addressed a case where players would not show up on the roster once they were signed by a team.

- In Season mode, users are now able to sign players from the free agent list.

- In Season mode, users are now able to trade players without needing to follow salary cap guidelines

No news of the PC patch yet either...It's ridiculous how buggy this game is...I don't think any iteration of Madden has ever been this blatantly bad..

Smokey

Just wanted to say:

Leagues work after 3 months and 2 patches later.

applause.gif

But Crew Mode still does not

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

pilonv1

Smokey said:
Just wanted to say:

Leagues work after 3 months and 2 patches later.

applause.gif

But Crew Mode still does not

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Even the pickup games are a fucking lottery. I think I got one game to run out of about 8-9 that I started. It's really a joke.

For anyone that cares, it seems like the Better Business Bureau has graded 2K-Sports with an F. I think this is the first time I've seen a company with such a low BBB grade (I'm sure there are more, but I never looked):

BBB Rating for 2K-Sports

Based on BBB files, 2K-Sports has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F.
Reasons for this rating include:

* 29 complaints filed against business
* BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
* Length of time business has taken to resolve complaint(s).
* BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.

Click here for an explanation of BBB Ratings

Business Contact and Profile for 2K-Sports
Name: 2K-Sports
Phone: (415) 507-7750
Address: 10 Hamilton Landing
Novato, CA 94949
Principal: Ronnie Singh, Owner/Manager
Customer Contact: Ronnie Singh, Owner/Manager - (415) 507-7750
Employees: 4
File Open Date: January 2007
Type of Business: Sporting Goods - Retail, Video Games - Dealers
BBB Accreditation: 2K-Sports is not a BBB Accredited business.
Additional DBA Names: 2K SPORTS

The BBB has requested basic information from this company. The BBB has not received a response. Without this information, the BBB may not have current information concerning such things as the company's management or its nature of business.

Business Management

Additional company management personnel include:

Ms. Christina Baldazo - President

Additional Locations and Phone Numbers
Additional Addresses
508 W 3rd St
Antioch, CA 94509-1276

Additional Phone Numbers
Tel: (925) 755-2505

Additional Email Addresses
customerservice@2ksports.com

Customer Complaint History for 2K-Sports

When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

BBB processed a total of 29 complaints about 2K-Sports in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 29 complaints closed in 36 months, 27 were closed in the last year.
These complaints concerned :
2 regarding Advertising Issues

1 - Advertised service not available
1 - False or unsubstantiated claims in advertisement
2 regarding Customer Service Issues

2 - Failure to provide promised assistance or support for products or services
22 regarding Product Issues

11 - Defective, damaged, or incorrect product received
11 - None of the Above - Product Quality Complaint Issue
1 regarding Sales Practice Issues

1 - Sales presentation misrepresented the product
2 regarding Service Issues

2 - Improper or inferior service

These complaints were closed as:
24 Resolved

12 - Company addressed the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to BBB.
7 - Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to BBB.
5 - Company resolved the complaint issues, but not within BBB's timeframe.
5 Administratively Closed

5 - BBB determined that despite the company's effort to address complaint issues, the consumer remained dissatisfied.

Check this out...Someone put together a post history of Ronnie the CM in regards to the patch status of the PC SKU. It goes from "it's coming soon" to "I'm not sure if there even is a PC patch scheduled."

Here you have most of PC patch status info and its timeline :
I think it´s all info related to patch gathered here, let me know if I miss something important (some other twitt or post/thread)

<·······--·······><·······--·······> PC PATCH INFO TIMELINE <·······--·······><·······--·······>

-> On 20th Oct Ron announced PC patch will be just after consoles patch:
http://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/5033494716
"@jonmnguyen It will be PC patch as well and the timing should be approx the same."

-> On 21st Oct Ron confirmed it shoud be:
http://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/5049708920
"RT @benjipwns @ronnie2k any news on PC patch? same fixes? coming around the same time?->Should be!"

Ron announced on 21st Oct. PC patch will be relelased after 1st consoles patch

-> On 22nd Oct Ron again confirms we PC users will get the patch in same timeline as 1st consoles patch:
http://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/5078857492
"The PC Patch is going to be majorly the same and in the approximate timeline so stay tuned for that when we get it."

-> On 23rd Oct Ron states this:
http://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/5101611654
"RT @NJake @Ronnie2K Gameplay is great, but the servers are terrible.->It isn't the servers this year. The patch should prove that."

So ron says that the patch should fix online problems

-> On 26th Oct Ron says this:
http://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/5185065445
"RT @cpsharp82 @Ronnie2K Why the wait to release the pc patch?->Dev is working on that as well. They all take time."

-> On 27th Oct you state again PC patch is under development:
http://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/5211905482
"RT @B3nKaz @Ronnie2K when you gonna release dunk patch on NBA 2k10 ( PC ) ? Thanks->PC Patch is underway development"

-> Ron said this on 17th November:

Originally Posted by 2K Admin Ron
Guys,
Like I have said countless times in the other subforum, a patch is coming for the PC. I imagine they want to combine everything for the console (pretty simple port) and the outstanding issues as they isolate those. Don't worry, it's coming.

The online issues you guys are having are much like the console versions in the early days so I imagine they'll be straightened out a little like the consoles were after the patch.

Ronnie

-> On 21st Nov, Ron said:

It's not never [the patch coming]. Like I said, I think they want to make it as packed with pre-console patch stuff and the lingering things. I am sure they're trying to figure out what's the best way to do this.

-> On 24th Nov Ron sais :
http://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/5985290822
"PC Patch, as said before, is on hold. Read here as to why: http://www.2ksports.com/customerservice/index.php/NBA_2K10 "

-> On 25th Nov 2nd patch is announced:
Link and post is deleted, but you have the proof here:
http://www.2ksports.com/customerservice/index.php/NBA_2K10
"Patch Update
Another patch was announced on November 25th, 2009. There is no ETA, but read all details here: http://www.2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249974."
The wiki said (info here:http://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248422&page=14 ):
"The PC Patch is still in development. It is going to be a combination of the console patches along with lingering issues. No ETA."
Here you may see the changes, and the proof that line was removed, which specified the "PC" title :
http://www.2ksports.com/customerservice/index.php?title=NBA_2K10&oldid=145&diff=prev

That link was to the thread: "2nd patch announced", that was deleted/removed or made private. That thread announced the 2nd patch for consoles as well as saying that 1st PC patch will be released after this 2nd consoles patch.

-> On 21st December:
http://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/6908083894
"RT @domidomdomz@Ronnie2K PC Online Features are still unplayable->All I do is push the PC online team to get squared. Patch shouldn't be far"

-> On 29th December:
http://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/7166223832
"RT @JohnFa@Ronnie2K Will the PC patch be released at the same time as the console's this time?->I *hope* it's right around that time"

-> On 29th December:
http://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/7166265277
"RT @domidomdomz@Ronnie2K Any news about PCs Online features?Will it be fixed by d 2nd patch?->Think it should be greatly improved"

-> Ron said this about 30th December:

The patch is in the submissions stage. I am sure the holidays not help clear the queue in front of us but know that the patch is submitted and it should be a matter of a couple weeks. The PC patch is still in creation but will be a combination of this and the first patch. I will update this thread with an exact release date for PS3, 360, and PC when I have more info. Thanks for your continued patience.

-> On 6th January:
http://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/7452025225
"RT @domidomdomz@Ronnie2K chances of u guys releasing the PC patch ds month?->I told them it needs to get done, but it's on them. Hope so"

-> On 8th January:
http://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/7526888963
"RT @JohnFa@Ronnie2K And PC patch?->If I had news, I'd hook it up."

-> On 11th January:
http://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/7641887739
"RT @omega2k1@Ronnie2K what about the PC patch?->Same news as last week as far as I know"

-> On 19th January:
http://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/7965532296
"No word on any PC Patch. Will let you know if I get an update."

-> On 26th January:
http://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/8254781103
"RT @yann14fr@Ronnie2K Hi Ron! Can we hope pc patch soon?->Still hopeful it's coming. Not heard anything different about it."

We neither heard anything different about it since... October?

-> Yesterday: Last info about PC patch:
http://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/8288150535
"RT @phenomenas@Ronnie2K will there even be a pc patch ?->As far as I have been led to believe"

-> lastly, some words I found from Ron. He just wanted us to believe on his words:

Well he shouldn't lie that he played me and suggest I said something I most certainly didn't. That's how speculation starts about incorrect things and how our newer fans are misled into believing something that isn't true. What's the point of being that selfish?

Honestly, if you guys don't hear it from me on the forums, I would take everything I "said" with a grain of salt.

-> Just a final reminder:
The cover / manual states that: "Please note that all described online features are scheduled to be available until November 2010, though we reserve the right to modify or discontinue online features on 30 days notice.Check www.2ksports.com/serverstatusfor details.

So.. from more than 365 days, we would only have about 270 days left to play PC online games if we get now the PC online issues totally repaired.

<·······--·······><·······--·······><·······--·······><·······--·······>​

Users: Now answer this: Do you still trust on Ron/2k developers?
Ron: what do you think about all this timeline and statements?
Ron: don´t you think it's time to get our patch, almost 4 months (120 days)after game was released?​

Intentions:​

We, honestly (heart talking) just want:
1st.- to get our PC patch
2nd.- To be able to play online games (online league games) with no problems/issues.

Feedback?;)

I was honestly looking forward to getting NBA2k10 on the PC, since it was so cheap and it would be the first basketball game that I got in like 12-13 years. Guess that'll never happen if they do not patch it up.

crimsonheadGCN said:
I was honestly looking forward to getting NBA2k10 on the PC, since it was so cheap and it would be the first basketball game that I got in like 12-13 years. Guess that'll never happen if they do not patch it up.

The sad thing is that graphically the game looks amazing (bullshot quality) on PC whereas the console version is a bit of a jaggy mess. But I refuse to post screenshots to promote the game at this point. Even at the $20 price tag, I'd tell perspective buyers to steer clear as not only is the game bugged but the online doesn't work.

So they finally got the PC patch completed and they've been sending them out to the DD partners, but there was a screw up at GamersGate. GamersGate released the patch early and not all all of the DD services have the patch.

Smokey

So...the GAF league gets to the playoffs and guess what?

You can't play a playoff game because this shit freezes. So weeks and weeks of season play, trades etc all for nothing.

They patched the game (finally) months after release date to get it to "work", and now a couple months removed from that patch this shit happens?

The game has been out for six months. SIX MONTHS.

Unfuckingbeliveable.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck off 2k sports.

Fix your games or fold it up.

charsace

Done with 2k once again. Weeks of league games and trades down the drain. a 20-10 league record down the shitter for me personally.
332cchs.jpg

I have purchased each iteration of the NBA 2K series since it launched with the Dreamcast.

I did not buy 2K10. After a rental and all of the horrible bugs with the game I could not dish out the $60. Might be my biggest disappointment this generation as such a big NBA 2K fan. I literally have put more time into that series than any other in the sports genre.

charsace

The problem is 2k. Those shitbags think they can make a fuckery of people. They aren't doing it to me anymore.

2k sports discussion should be ban from GAF until they get their shit together. They're just a bunch of con artist scum. I've put a fuck ton of money into them the since college hoops 2k7. They print on some fuck cheap discs that crack and warp easily from the speed of the drive. Just a cheap company overall that only spends money on Rockstar.

CoachKevin said:
I have purchased each iteration of the NBA 2K series since it launched with the Dreamcast.

I did not buy 2K10. After a rental and all of the horrible bugs with the game I could not dish out the $60. Might be my biggest disappointment this generation as such a big NBA 2K fan. I literally have put more time into that series than any other in the sports genre.

Some might dismiss that bolded line as hyperbole, but in all sincerity, I completely agree.

Having bought the game on day one (I've since rid myself of it), 2K10 was a crushing blow. Not even just the bugs, the gameplay itself had some major major issues.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I just put my copy up for sale on Glyde. Even if they fix it with a patch, Im not gonna give these 2k fuckers the benefit of seeing me online

charsace

Some of you don't understand. When the playoffs froze I almost shed a tear. This league has gone on for months. I had injuries to two of my best players and still finished in the top 5. playoffs are about to start with all my guys back and my rotation set and then the bomb dropped. We tried for an hour to start a game. Nothing happened. A few times the game got to the in game intro and then froze.

Fuck 2k. They need a 94+ score and reviewers saying the game is glitch free before I even consider buying it.

pilonv1

Raging Spaniard said:
I just put my copy up for sale on Glyde. Even if they fix it with a patch, Im not gonna give these 2k fuckers the benefit of seeing me online

They're not patching it though. Ronnie2k is telling people to reset their league rosters, which defeats the purpose of playing a league in the first place.

RT @Future23@Ronnie2K hey I heard some rumblings that nba2k10 leagues haven't been able to start playoffs->Options>manage rosters>reset
@SimmersLeague Load the roster from when you created the league and it should sort you out. Same goes for any NBA league freezing.
Hey man don't know if you know. But if you simply reset your rosters. All the league freezing stops. Options>manage rosters>reset

They also took away the FA script on the website recently so you can't use it. They know it's a problem and they wont fix it.

Smokey

pilonv1 said:
They're not patching it though. Ronnie2k is telling people to reset their league rosters, which defeats the purpose of playing a league in the first place.

They also took away the FA script on the website recently so you can't use it. They know it's a problem and they wont fix it.

:lol :lol :lol

shit is crazy, i just don't understand

charsace

LiquidMetal14 said:
Yikes, what a diaster.
Scam of the generation. They hyped this as a 2k to remember before release. I could have gotten into a league for another game, especially after the mess that was 2k9. Instead I gave them one more chance because it was an anniversary release. Instead the release a more broken game were nothing fucking works. They claim its only a small minority that is effected by the glitches.

2k is a bunch of fucking liars. Sadly I'm a chump because the laugh all the way to the bank as they took my money and invested it into GTA 5.

pilonv1

charsace said:
2k is a bunch of fucking liars.

I wouldn't say liars but they certainly are very stingy when it comes to the truth.

It's amazing the amount of goodwill they've pissed away this year with their terrible game.

Just wanted to chime in that PC patch wouldn't even have been released until next week had gamersgate not released it early by accident. As it is the PC SKU got patched only after more than 3/4 of the NBA regular season was over (with Steam owners still waiting or requiring a workaround hack)..MLB 2K10 got its first patch before the NBA 2K10 for PC got patched..

The only thing that would make things right is if Mike Wang posted in here and assured us things will be ok next year.

But that's not going to happen.

charsace

pilonv1 said:
I wouldn't say liars but they certainly are very stingy when it comes to the truth.

It's amazing the amount of goodwill they've pissed away this year with their terrible game.
They took a piss on me last year with 2k9. I thought they wouldn't make a fuckery out of their fans again. Boy were we wrong.

ph33nix said:
The only thing that would make things right is if Mike Wang posted in here and assured us things will be ok next year.

But that's not going to happen.
Wang is the only one I have faith in over there. He did a great job at EA last year. I think he made a huge mistake when he went back to 2k.

Smokey

pilonv1 said:

I would.

And they are shady as fuck.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Gully State said:
Just wanted to chime in that PC patch wouldn't even have been released until next week had gamersgate not released it early by accident. As it is the PC SKU got patched only after more than 3/4 of the NBA regular season was over (with Steam owners still waiting or requiring a workaround hack)..MLB 2K10 got its first patch before the NBA 2K10 for PC got patched..
I have a feeling that the Benny Hill theme overlays that 2k offices that worked this game. I mean to have this kind of follow-through on the consoles is one thing but to leave the PC guys stranded like they mean less is pathetic. I take it that there are separate teams working on the BBall and MLB games? No unity or consistent quality unlike the EA games which at least have a better status across the board. The league glitch (no fix at all?) would turn me off from buying any 2k game for life. I've not bought any sports games this gen and this kind of stuff is the reason why.

Purexed

Banned
Sorry to hear that fellas, I'm glad I didn't rejoin the party now that this BS has happened. And yall thought I was crazy for trying to get a Live league going!

pilonv1

I think most of the 2k guys are fine. Ronnie is the only one whos a fucking lair, as evidenced by him trolling The Show on OpSports

Top Bottom