• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA 2014-15 Men's Basketball |OT| It's Cal's World, We're Just Living In It

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So in less scandalous news, Uk landed that Gabriel kid who's supposed to be the next Luol Deng according to 9.99 insiders.

Don't think sex was involved.

So the book is out, but no way I'm paying $10 for it. But some pages are on Twitter, and well...

This could get ugly for Louisville.

If it does, kind of a sad way for Pitino's career to end.

Fjordson

And Calipari misses on yet another athletic small forward.

Not sure what's going on at that position these past few years. Our last small forward didn't even have a jumpshot and he still went second in the draft.

Apparently Duke has new alternate black jerseys

CQmHCvNUYAAkAdi.jpg:large

Problem is:

A) They're ugly

B) They're probably just as cursed as the old black jerseys.

Will Drake be invited to host midnight madness again at Rupp? He cursed Kentucky's post-season and more recently Serena Williams. They would be better off inviting Lil B

Fjordson

Dey mad dought

CQ1_5iyU8AAv4ir.jpg
Wait, who are those comments directed at? I thought Jaquan Lyle was the recruit the NCAA interviewed at Orgeon. Did another kid corroborate the story??

edit: oh wait, Lyle is at Ohio State. What the hell...for some reason I thought he was Orgeon lol. Had no idea he committed to OSU.

edit: Oregon not Orgeon

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Wait, who are those comments directed at? I thought Jaquan Lyle was the recruit the NCAA interviewed at Orgeon. Did another kid corroborate the story??

edit: oh wait, Lyle is at Ohio State. What the hell...for some reason I thought he was Orgeon lol. Had no idea he committed to OSU.

He probably was at one point. Kid is a bit of a basketcase.

Top Bottom