• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neo Geo Arcade Stick Pro announced (scant details)

Well it looks better and easier to handle than the Capcom one...hoping the game selection and ability to add games is there

The Snake

Don't trust SNK's new hardware, tried some of their previous stuff. The Neo Geo Mini was fucking awful with terrible TV upscaling, the pads they made for it were jank, so they're really gonna have to impress me if they even want to remotely tempt me to get this.

Aww, I like the pads. They's comfy.

Nymphae

Banned
oxTE1hw.png

Looks cool, don't like where the start and select buttons are really though.

CJY

Banned
I don't think this is a "mini" console, just an arcade stick. At least it doesn't look like a mini console to me.
I think this will be premium-priced due to the "PRO" designation at the $129-179 level. I guess there is no info on which platforms this supports yet? If it really is heavy-duty and supports PC/PS and also the future NeoGeo Console, I'm jumping in.

Nymphae

Banned
I don't think this is a "mini" console, just an arcade stick. At least it doesn't look like a mini console to me.
I think this will be premium-priced due to the "PRO" designation at the $129-179 level. I guess there is no info on which platforms this supports yet? If it really is heavy-duty and supports PC/PS and also the future NeoGeo Console, I'm jumping in.

It's weird that the image says "Pro Gear Spec Advanced Entertainment System"

Vitacat

I don't know about this.

The button arrangement makes no sense. They're not in NeoGeo arcade arrangement, nor in NeoGeo CD pad arrangement.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf

It has one and two player controller ports on the front. It’s a console.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
My sources indicate that it will increase your desire to buy a real arcade stick, but it will be too late, because you just wasted your money on this.

Top Bottom