• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

T-Matt

Pretty excited about this.
MRY0z.jpg

smr00

Banned
People wanna see the Chinese knockoff of The Hunger Games.
I see what you did there.

If i didn't already order the UK version last year i would of picked this up, but as far as i know the US version doesn't have better AQ/PQ so it's not worth the double dip.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That cat looks almost identical to mine. It's an Angora cat, isn't it? Beware, mine is a beast, like a small sized tiger XD.
Haha well Yoshi is super crazy right now, runs around the house like a manic and I love it :3 He's 50% Birma 50% Norwegian though (don't know the names in English so sorry if that's not the actual names)!

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
fixed my photobucket so heres what i tried to post a few days ago

Snes: Battletoads in Battle Maniacs
battletoadsinbattlemaniacs.jpg

Genesis: Risky Woods, Power Monger
riskymonger.jpg

and these two new challenger packages showed up today

PS1: (factory sealed) One Piece Mansion, Star Gladiator
onepiecegladiator.jpg

PS1: Descent, Nightmare Creatures
decentcreatures.jpg

NES: Ninja Turtles 2: Arcade, Tetris 2
ninjatetris2.jpg

NES: Kung-fu Heroes, Gremlins 2
kungfugrimlins.jpg

NES: Bugs Bunny in Crazy Castle
crazycastle.jpg

*sigh*

Been on a GBA kick lately. Got the first GS last week, and now the sequel so this completes my search for the boxed trilogy.

And of course, THPS2, which I never played on the GBA.

dyZkW.jpg

I have that case for my computer as well. It's good, but it so damn heavy to move around. Make sure to be careful with the front panel. They buttons break easily. I had to RMA mine.

Tell me about the weight... I've got an 800D and the case is amazing but pretty damn heavy...especially with all the hardware in it and a water cooling setup with dual rads lol..

sca2511

I'm not to sure if its a rip off either, never read the book or watched the film.
Anyway, was just curious if there was a blu-ray release recently I had no idea about. Might have to jump on it.

yeah and there was a pretty good deal on the collection bluray for about 19 bucks.

John Blade

Given it's popularity it's likely he will love it.

Even more so if he is a fan of Char, he really steals that show (well to me,) all that said I still prefer ZZ.

Not a fan of ZZ. But he should watch Char's counterattack when he finish Zeta and Double Zeta.

Given it's popularity it's likely he will love it.

Even more so if he is a fan of Char, he really steals that show (well to me,) all that said I still prefer ZZ.

I guess.

I also have the big box with the pencil sharpeners of Zeta that I bought because of the hype back then. Well I liked it when I watched it, but I haven't rewatched it since. I'm just not sure I can actually handle the Tomino stuff anymore. Those characters...I'm not sure if the show would really hold up. People talk about the strange pacing of ZZ, but honestly, Zeta also has pretty terrible pacing and a weak narrative focus.

And then well those three new movies did not really help my view of Zeta. I mean yeah I guess if you really like UC I guess Zeta will be a win for you.

Elginer

IYMEP.jpg

Picked up Alan Wake off of Amazon (redeemable on Steam)
Already have the CE on 360 but wanted to see what all the fuss is of the PC version. That and I love Remedy. Now give me Alan Wake 2!
SIDE NOTE: Hate how Steam doesn't let me add art for Non-steam games. My OCD hates it/

Forgot to post these too:

P1010740.jpg

Need to marathon through Iron Man/Iron Man 2, Hulk and these two in preparation for The Avengers next month.

Top Bottom