• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Carnby

SEALED!
prime1.jpg

That's right, I said SEALED.
prime2.jpg

prime3.jpg

prime4.jpg

prime5.jpg

Tess3ract

Banned
It's usual price for japanese anime BD/DVD season boxes, and that's the reason why many and recently more licensed anime do not contain japanese track (to avoid reverse import) and more of those boxes contain english subtitles (to improve japanese export).
That's too excessive. No tv show is worth more than $100 blurays

Sylver

Banned
That's too excessive. No tv show is worth more than $100 blurays

Yes and some others like Card Captor Sakura BD (78000yen - 945.34$) Serial Experiments Lain BD (1st Season 26000Yen - 315.11$, 2nd Season 22000Yen - 266.63$), Yu Yu Hakusho 1st BDBox (35 episodes) (42000yen - 484.79$), ... are even more expensive.

vocab

Yes and some others like Card Captor Sakura BD (78000yen - 945.34$) Serial Experiments Lain BD (1st Season 26000Yen - 315.11$, 2nd Season 22000Yen - 266.63$), Yu Yu Hakusho 1st BDBox (35 episodes) (42000yen - 484.79$), ... are even more expensive.

Price check on LoGH complete on BD

Sylver

Banned
Price check on LoGH complete on BD

WOW XD.-
Box 1.- 50500yen (53025yen Tax incl.) US$ 612.05
Box 2.- 59000yen (61950yen Tax incl.) US$ 715.06
Box 3.- 66000yen (69300yen Tax incl.) US$ 799.90
Box 4.- 64500yen (67725yen Tax incl.) US$ 781.72
wanna cry XD.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
A crazy Easter weekend. My poor, poor backlog.

7062534455_fea0e0499a_b.jpg

And a big thanks to the Easter Bunny ;p

6911337760_f6ec9f2964_b.jpg

chiQ

Jak HD, Threadless fix, and a nice Spanish red:

swagqp.jpg

Also did a wine pilgrimage to my hometown and bought a dozen and a half bottles of good New Zealand wine. They're in cases, but if anyone cares I can photograph the bottles.

neoemonk

I took the plunge last week.

6916901594_fb30afbae0_b.jpg

I haven't decided what to buy with the PSN card yet. Considering Half-Minute Hero and something else, Plants Vs Zombies for the Vita, or one of the $20 PSP RPGs.

Not the most recent of pick-ups, but I organized my N64 collection this past weekend. Quite a few games have been added courtesy of eBay over the past few months.

SvA4m.jpg

Feel free to make any suggestions for additions!

Originally supposed to be a gift, but I decided to get the recipient something else that's related:
12dd0a74.jpg

Morning bun from Specialtys:
c7c58a09.jpg

Edit - Managed to find this on iTunes just now:
d918e8af.jpg

Spike

Not really a game but it`s something I got from a Goodwill store when I was passing by the area.

DSCN9920.jpg

Robotech Genesis (#1) for $2.50
As a fan of the original Robotech show, this book is actually not too bad to read from the couple chapter I read.

I own the entire series! It is a fun read.

Blunt

Banned
Not the most recent of pick-ups, but I organized my N64 collection this past weekend. Quite a few games have been added courtesy of eBay over the past few months.

SvA4m.jpg

Just off the top of my head;

Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Resident Evil 2
Yoshi's Story
Mario Golf
Goemon 1 & 2
Mario Party 1, 2 & 3
Operation Winback
Wipeout 64
The New Tetris
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
if only for the first stage

and Superman 64 for shits and giggles

isny

napkin dispenser
Just off the top of my head;

Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Resident Evil 2
Yoshi's Story
Mario Golf
Goemon 1 & 2
Mario Party 1, 2 & 3
Operation Winback
Wipeout 64
The New Tetris
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
if only for the first stage

and Superman 64 for shits and giggles

Clayfighter Sculptors Cut "Cane Pain!"

SlickVic

Pardon the crappy pic. Don't have a decent camera with me at the moment.

qj7g0.jpg

Finally bit the bullet on a Kinect after seeing it on sale. Mainly got it hoping Dance Central will be a fun way for me to get some more daily exercise in. From what I played of it in the past, it kind of amazed me how easy it was to get a decent workout going.

Sirius

Another 2nd-H GC gem for the collection and a new shrink-wrapped M:Other M.
Arrived together at work this morning:

QzMqY.jpg

... I'll never forgive the OFLC for replacing the original, minimalist rating stickers...

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Harvest Moon 64. A complete copy will run a fair amount though.

Oh will it now..? Remember ordering it from EB Online on day one. What was that.. 13..14 years ago? Definitely have the complete copy in mint condition hidden in a closet somewhere.

SUPARSTARX

Just got my CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid. Replaces my G35, which turns into a hand-me-down to my sister who's been using a $10 keyboard with half faded keys and refused to buy anything new. -_-

7064680305_bcbd506d9a_c.jpg

7064680755_2bb9518829_c.jpg

7064681847_58a9ed295c_c.jpg

More room now! Yes my mousepad looks bad. Almost five years of swiping my hand on it.
7064682509_6211347743_z.jpg

SvA4m.jpg

Don't stack them like that, they'll crush each other after a while :(

Those boxed N64 games are pretty sweet! It's indeed rare to see a bunch in boxes still.

Yeah, Nintendo should have gone with clamshell cases sooner than they did (GCN/NDS era). Cardboard cases are way harder to maintain or find in good condition.

Nintendo sent me a german review-copy of "Pandora's Tower" a couple of days early. Of all the Special Editions they did in the past months I actually like it best, the steelbook is looking very nice and the cardboard-box is slimmer than usual.

Yes Boss!

Nintendo sent me a german review-copy of "Pandora's Tower" a couple of days early. Of all the Special Editions they did in the past months I actually like it best, the steelbook is looking very nice and the cardboard-box is slimmer than usual.

Damn, Nintendo really goes all out for their RPGs in europe.

Ah yes, I'm reminded that I must go to Walgreens & Target later for half-price Easter candy... These are a priority as well as SweetTarts jelly beans. My friend is hopefully sending me the Euro version of the mini-eggs so I should be set for a while.

Not really a game but it`s something I got from a Goodwill store when I was passing by the area.

DSCN9920.jpg

Robotech Genesis (#1) for $2.50
As a fan of the original Robotech show, this book is actually not too bad to read from the couple chapter I read.

Ahh yes, I remember reading the series as a HS freshman. Surprisingly solid sci fi book series.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?

Max payne was only £3, also included instruction booklet, it's amazing that they managed to pull this off on the GBA.

Top Bottom