• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Grats man, very nice setup. I'm rocking the HAF X as well on my setup, thing air cools like a boss, it's great.

My pick ups this week:

RG6TEaV.jpg

TV only has 2 HDMI ports, one of which is reserved for a satellite box, so that only left 1 slot for console gaming. (PS4, PS3, 360). This works magically, no more needing to unplug/replug all the time.

Yo do those HDMI switchers work well? I am in the same situation since my LED TV only has 2 hdmi ports.

jonno394

Some Naruto, Nearly finished Part 1 of the anime, gonna skip all the filler and go in to Shippuden.

14021396795_c1acd81bf2_b.jpg

A few Wii Games to add to the growing collection

14021413325_5d10d691aa_b.jpg

The Last Story Limited Edition is beautiful

14018204812_af5e0ea2a0_b.jpg

14021406055_6f17a511c1_b.jpg

Cheddahz

Banned
My Gamestop actually had Rhythm Thief in stock and I decided to pick it up (since the prices online are insane). It's a shame it didn't come with a case, but I have a Club Nintendo card case I can put it in!

BmK-BPmCIAABV6J.jpg

This week's post:

IMG_20140426_134829%257E2.jpg

COROCORO April - includes code for Mega Lizardon X/Y in Pokemon XY.
Pokemon Fire Red + Wireless Adapter
Shin Hikari Shinwa Palutena no Kagami Original Soundtrack (Kid Icarus Uprising)
Final Fantasy XI: Vana'diel Tribune Chronicles
Pokemon: The Origin (region free!) bluray
Pokemon XY Guide Book (It got annoying looking up the move names to translate them etc.)
'6502 Assembly Programming' - I'm toying with writing my own Famicom game. I'm strange.

I've always wanted a tablet to doodle with but didn't really want to invest much money into it. By chance I found a used Wacom Bamboo Pen CTL-470k in the junk section for 540 yen complete with USB cable and pen

. It looked to be in great shape so I took a chance.

From what i can tell, it works just fine and I'm having fun getting the hang of using a touch pad. From what I've read about this model, it's missing an eraser function for no two reason but I'm alright with switching between tools in gimp.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Went to a small streetpass get-together yesterday that had a "Who's that Pokemon" contest. Best prize ever.

2XbOhHp.jpg

Gameboy415

I hit up some out of the way resale shops yesterday and found some cool stuff:

wwN1dmWl.jpg

-I found all of these at Half-Price Books.

UYFWEOvl.jpg

-I found a bunch of movies I wanted super-cheap between 2 Disc Replay stores. :)

0WyrUYNl.jpg

-The older PS games are from Disc Replay and I finally tracked down a few of the clearance games that I'd been hunting for at a distant Toys R Us.

CBbTdV1l.jpg

-I found a bunch of interesting Nintendo games between the 2 Disc Replay stores too. I was especially psyched to finally cross Vegas Stakes & Cruis'n USA off my "List of Nintendo Games to Get". :)

M2aSTK2.jpg

Bought this only for one game.

MK8.

This is an extra Wii U for a different part of the house and the 8GB is fine because it will only be for MK8.

Great deal also

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I've always wanted a tablet to doodle with but didn't really want to invest much money into it. By chance I found a used Wacom Bamboo Pen CTL-470k in the junk section for 540 yen complete with USB cable and pen

. It looked to be in great shape so I took a chance.

From what i can tell, it works just fine and I'm having fun getting the hang of using a touch pad. From what I've read about this model, it's missing an eraser function for no two reason but I'm alright with switching between tools in gimp.

Oh wow, isn't that like 5 bucks? Good deal.

Build completed, here are the beauty shots. Apologies for spamming the thread with uncompleted shots before, just excited about this build. :)

sMlgKoUl.jpg

58TqraUl.jpg

Q0RjO26l.jpg

T334K3ol.jpg

7BNxrGQl.jpg

xejfMVvl.jpg

ZDJgdfPl.jpg

xxT11ahl.jpg

eLlQ4DDl.jpg

6QGdJVel.jpg

And last but not least:-
sGwkf4ul.jpg

Grats man, very nice setup. I'm rocking the HAF X as well on my setup, thing air cools like a boss, it's great.

Thanks man, so far everything works great. What amazed me with the case is also how silent the fans are. I installed the side 200mm on top and then installed a new blue LED 200mm one at the side, I switched the 140mm fan in the back with two 120mm fans for the radiator of the CPU cooler, it has the stock red LED front one as well, so in total 6 fans, and it is barely louder than a whisper.

Really pleased with the case, ample space and looks badass. My cable management sucks a bit but it's mostly because the PSU cables are pretty stiff.

Will probably add some pics later today.

Sinthetic

Nice pickup!

Thanks!

You two are GODLIKE. I want to be friends.

Never been called something that good before. We can be friends for sure.

Goddam that is glorious.

It is indeed.

Anime Limited release not enough for you eh? :p Haha your collection is a beast, doesn't stop growing. Awesome pickup. Still waiting for those replacement discs ;)

Thanks mate. I've got something coming next week that you are going to like seeing as you have lots of figures from the franchise.

The AL release doesn't really hold up against the Japanese. I just finished watching it and there were no errors at all. Hope the replacement discs come soon for the UK one.

Beautiful. Too bad there's no English.

It is, but I buy my sets and burn them to the PC and add my own subs/dubs so it doesn't affect me.

Holy crap! I want this box set!!

Do it!

Sorry if I missed anyone out. Guess you don't need a Lambo to get people talking about your pickups haha.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
My wife gave me a super early birthday gift (it's in October) to go with my TRON pinball machine that will be here next week. Limited to 1000 back in 2010 - she found these new in box online. A+ wife award.

IMG_20140428_185754.jpg

Top Bottom