• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

fr4nz

20070406.JPG

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
polg said:
447712755_3857ef2106.jpg

I <3 Play-Asia

I've noticed quite a lot of Puzzle Quest GET in this thread

Those box arts look amazing. I forgot what the line is called for those budget Nintendo titles but I want some of those.

Forsete

Lobster said:
Wow..that boxart sucks big time :\ Lucky its a good game.

Yeah its FUGLY.
The only thing I can complain about with the game is that the audio sucks. Since I don&#8217;t like to play with the hysterical rock music playing in the game I turned that off, the downside to doing this is you hear how craptacular some of the sounds are in the game.. For example the sound of the tennis players shoes on some surfaces. WOW.

Dave1988

Finally completed my Ratchet & Clank and Splinter Cell collections :)
dsc00112ok8.jpg

My copy of GoWII was lost in shipment :(

....and my PSTwo broke down T_T

suikodan

Won 200$ at 6/49 lottery this wednesday so I went and bought this: :)

loterie.jpg

It's small compared to the 38 million dollars prize but when I think about this, I paid 2$ for this. :lol

Enron

Banned
Kid Fenris said:
I haven't bought any domestic games this month, but I recently went to Japan, and I couldn't resist all the cheap (and possibly awful) PlayStation stuff.

japanjunk1.jpg

Interesting. If you don't mind my asking, how much did you pay for those?

Oh dude, you got the worst game of all time. Macross Digital Mission VF-X.

picked up Crackdown (which is awesome, im ashamed i didn't buy it day 1) and Phantasy Star Universe for Xbox360 (which i got for $13 from the amazon.com sale and 1 hour in i feel ripped off. Man what a piece of shit that game is. Its going straight to Gamerush or EBs in the next few days)

fr4nz

Reilly said:
what is that? Please open it and show me :)

20070407.JPG

It's PC Genjin Collection for Gameboy. The Tin Box includes a GB cartridge with 3 games :

PC Genjin 1 GB
PC Genjin 2 GB
PC Genjin Adventure

The last one seems to be a RPG game (but i can't read japanese :/)

.hacked

img00177bq8.jpg

I don't get the Wing Island hate, the game is very calming. Just sit back and chill...

This is what happens when you see a 3hr+ long movie (Grindhouse) late at a theater that serves alcohol and has a gift shop...

img00175jm0.jpg

B.K.

Eteric Rice said:
Is ZotE still sold? I mean, could I find a copy at GS or something?

Almost every Gamestop I've been to has had at least one used copy since the reprint. I've seen a couple stores that had four copies of it.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Eteric Rice said:
Is ZotE still sold? I mean, could I find a copy at GS or something?

Depends. Even after the reprint, I have only seen it once at EBgames. After that time, I haven't seen it. I got mine off of Game Quest Direct.

Klotera

AprilPickup.jpg

Finally got the DS for those DS games I had in last month's pickup, but didn't have a system to play on.

Also, Hori screen protector for the DS. I did a poor job of putting them on. Messed up first time, had to use tape to get crap off the back of them after that... may have still caught a couple specs under them.... But, it's on now.

Children of Men - marginally game related as I watch it on my 360 HD-DVD drive.

deadbeef

This is what I've picked up so far. I threw in Koyaanisqatsi because I only picked it up after hearing it in the GTAIV trailer.

100_0386.jpg

Here's my April purchases so far;

DSCF0205.jpg

Thats; VF5 Arcade Stick, Unlimited SaGa, King of Fighters '97, A Scanner Darkly, Starfox Adventures, Discworld I & II, Princess Crown, Pocket Fighter and Dragon Force.

DTJAAAAM said:

Ooooh, Samba 2000, I'm jealous! I looked all over Tokyo and Kyoto for a copy of that but couldn't find one...

edit: Wait a second, you're also in Seattle... Pink Godzilla didn't have that, did they?

DTJAAAAM

distantmantra said:
Ooooh, Samba 2000, I'm jealous! I looked all over Tokyo and Kyoto for a copy of that but couldn't find one...

edit: Wait a second, you're also in Seattle... Pink Godzilla didn't have that, did they?

Nope, I got it at Sakura-Con from Mad-Gear LLC's booth.

manzo

Bootaaay said:
Here's my April purchases so far;

DSCF0205.jpg

Thats; VF5 Arcade Stick, Unlimited SaGa, King of Fighters '97, A Scanner Darkly, Starfox Adventures, Discworld I & II, Princess Crown, Pocket Fighter and Dragon Force.

I see Princess Crown.

Now that must've been a lot.

150$ I presume?

Top Bottom