• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

wN9zIaq.jpg

Snow leopard print case for Nexus 7 (from foof)
Chromecast
Fabrix Pop Toon case for my 13-inch Sony Vaio
incase Cosmos Campus backpack

Some books and things from the past couple months:

WeTagCnl.jpg

And some tuneups to my car this month:

Qj9afmxl.jpg

tArmdsQl.jpg

I tinted the windows, put on some decent looking wheels and painted the calipers red.

My old headliner was falling down as well so I added a unique taste to the interior.

D-e-f-

Banned
Oh, hmm, read last night on here it worked like the 3DS did unless you added a person through Miiverse. Still learning!

Yes that is the case. Why anyone would use the friend list though is beyond me :)

FL is mostly useless. Do everything through Miiverse and you're set.

Coconut

Banned
Yes that is the case. Why anyone would use the friend list though is beyond me :)

FL is mostly useless. Do everything through Miiverse and you're set.

Yeah why would anyone handle adding friends through something called the friends list?

2Y0wbKX.jpg

Another pair of Koss KSC-75s. My brother stole the other pair I bought and won't give them back so I just bought another one since they were 12 bucks.

TeV3oO8.jpg

An S-Video Cable for Xbox, PS1/PS2, and SNES/N64/Gamecube. I wonder what this could be for...

vuqAXxw.jpg

The Dissociation of Haruhi Suzumiya

yftTJbO.jpg

Shinobi 3DS (plus free Luigi stylus)
Target had it on sale for $12.

lY7rPWi.jpg

Tetris Axis (plus free Peach stylus)
Target had it on sale for $12.

0y4pDA6.jpg

16GB MicroSD card for my phone. Target also had this on sale for a bit less than the $1/GB price point, so I grabbed it before the price went up.
The included adapter and reader certainly made the price even better.

NFreak

Yeah why would anyone handle adding friends through something called the friends list?

You do get notifications in the friends list now although it's stupid because to see that you have a notification you have to press the home button. Then you'll see the friends list icon pulsing.

luka

Loves Robotech S1

Picked this up after hearing the ost for M+L4 and discovering that it was goddamned Yoko Shimomura. Want in on this series bad. It's awesome so far, adore the battle system.

Ban Puncher

kvLeGHb.jpg

One Piece P.O.P. Strong World Nami - Bargain price. Half of what this figure usually goes for and in mint condition. Must of been a pricing error, much higher price label attached to it. The only downside is that I am dangerously close to falling into a POP collecting hole.
Street Fighter Zero 3 w/ 4MB Cartridge - Double bargain. Been on the lookout for a copy for a few years but wasn't willing to pay the astronomical eBay prices. Found this for $70, but was told they had sold out. Instead they offered me an even better condition copy and for $10 less. Marvellous.
Official Sega Saturn RGB 21pin cable - Bargain-spree. Again, fuck eBay prices. Found this on a Japanese online shopping site for a quarter of the BIN prices on eBay. Running through my XRGB Framemeister, my Saturn has never looked better.

D-e-f-

Banned
Dat re-used artwork on the 3DS version... shame on you, Nintendo! ;)

Teh Difference! :)

914980_25666_front.jpg
(awake)
Luigi pumped for an adventure, Mario don't care.
928290_70857_front.jpg
(child support?)
Doesn't really fit the picture, most boring cover in the series.
954368_113926_front.jpg
(scared)
Luigi scared shitless by Mega Bowser. Mario still don't care.
704054_305654_front.jpg
(asleep)
Mario wonders wtf is up with his bro. Looks over half-assed. Luigi fell asleep, having the next adventure in his dreams.

megaton

It's a thing they do. Part of the joke I guess.

canocha

Finally got the balls and bought Space Channel 5 Part 2 (Special Package):

VPKub0l.jpg

8 Dreamcast empty cases (to replace the broken ones):

ArdfIOr.jpg

Dragon Ball Z (Portuguese 1st print):
g4rwgce.jpg

Also got Pokemon Rumble U, Ducktales Remastered (Wii U) and Art Academy: SketchPad
nnpnMmd.jpg

Cheddahz

Banned
I came home from my internship last night and I noticed that I got a package from my dad and it was a new laptop for school!

I just have to learn to use Windows 8, but hey, it was nice of my dad to do this for me

I came home from my internship last night and I noticed that I got a package from my dad and it was a new laptop for school!

I just have to learn to use uninstall Windows 8, but hey, it was nice of my dad to do this for me

Fixed

Just kidding :) That was a really nice gesture by your Dad.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
kvLeGHb.jpg

Street Fighter Zero 3 w/ 4MB Cartridge - Double bargain. Been on the lookout for a copy for a few years but wasn't willing to pay the astronomical eBay prices. Found this for $70, but was told they had sold out. Instead they offered me an even better condition copy and for $10 less. Marvellous.
Wow. What a deal. I'm pretty jelly.

VPKub0l.jpg
And I'm incredibly jelly of this. My man.

Semerrill

Neo Member

VPKub0l.jpg

8 Dreamcast empty cases (to replace the broken ones):

ArdfIOr.jpg

Dragon Ball Z (Portuguese 1st print):
g4rwgce.jpg

Also got Pokemon Rumble U, Ducktales Remastered (Wii U) and Art Academy: SketchPad
nnpnMmd.jpg

very nice pick up

enewtabie

Picked up some .223 ammo for my gun and some new shoes and socks at the Nike outlet. I bought my wife a coach purse too, not pictured lol.

Borman

Ive added a Black Debug Kit to the collection. Its a bit scratched (and Ive started to clean it, though I need a nice microfiber to wipe away a lot of it hah), and sadly non-working, thus I was forced to open it. Ive narrowed it down to a motherboard issue, no obvious cap leaks that I saw anyway. Harddrive didnt have anything nice on it either.

v6UzWYg.jpg

BSz0bwq.jpg

MYE

liar! there's two BBFC 18 games in there :)

lol I'm glad I'm not OCD about that. I am about Platinum/Essentials boxarts though. Damn Hitman :(
On another note, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine is fucking AWESOME. Best 6€ (brand new) ever spent :D

I need to stop buying stuff in Japan. More Neo Geo Carts and retro games:

And my buddy and his GF that live in Japan surprised me with a Blue PS Vita (thing is fucking gorgeous in person)

Top Bottom