• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Yesterday someone ranting about politics (sorry, can't remember which one and I'm too lazy to flip back and check) was claiming that GAF catered to conservatives only and tolerated racists.

Then...this guy got banned for what?

bhX0ddR.jpg

Da-dum!

nush

Yesterday someone ranting about politics (sorry, can't remember which one and I'm too lazy to flip back and check) was claiming that GAF catered to conservatives only and tolerated racists.

Then...this guy got banned for what?

bhX0ddR.jpg

Da-dum!

All his posts are CDPR, and that's it. 2 years, 40 posts, nothing of value was lost.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
All his posts are CDPR, and that's it. 2 years, 40 posts, nothing of value was lost.
Takes great ambition to have a GAF account two-years and still be a Neo Member. Of course, I've been seeing that a bit lately -- accounts that are inactive for like 2-years which spring to life and get an immediate ban. Is that a thing? Kids these days :pie_eyeroll:

nush

Takes great ambition to have a GAF account two-years and still be a Neo Member. Of course, I've been seeing that a bit lately -- accounts that are inactive for like 2-years which spring to life and get an immediate ban. Is that a thing? Kids these days :pie_eyeroll:

That's an "I've just been banned from Resetera" account that has nowhere else to go but still needs a posting on forums fix to pass the time until their ban time is over.

belmarduk

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not. He had a history for trolling threads and running off. How was that level-headed?

This is the post that got him perm'd:
See y'all over at *stifled laugh* Parler I guess.

That should not have been worthy of a permanent ban. Honestly, its the sort of ban you would see at ResetEra. Gaf is better than that.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Let's welcome back S Stlunarick999 , unjustly permed in 2016 for mildly pushing back against the notion that the "are you a boy or a girl" selection in Pokemon is outdated. Oh no.

Amen, PC bait thread

vk770D8.png

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Let's welcome back S Stlunarick999 , unjustly permed in 2016 for mildly pushing back against the notion that the "are you a boy or a girl" selection in Pokemon is outdated. Oh no.

vk770D8.png
Welcome back S Stlunarick999

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X

vk770D8.png

Well I can certainly see how pushing back against and/or not recognizing the 72 Tumbler genders is ban worthy. Unbelievable 🤪

Welcome back S Stlunarick999

Saber

Gold Member

vk770D8.png

This type of ban is embarassing.

LED Guy?

Banned
I'm so happy I got back after 2 weeks of ban, I'm a good boy now thanks to the moderators for checking on me. 🥰🥰🥰

But I can't post comments on the "next-gen speculations" thread, can someone help maybe? Any moderator?

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
I'm so happy I got back after 2 weeks of ban, I'm a good boy now thanks to the moderators for checking on me. 🥰🥰🥰

But I can't post comments on the "next-gen speculations" thread, can someone help maybe? Any moderator?
You might be thread banned from that thread. Mods can put a time limit on it or make it permanent. Check your notifications for a red name and see it you have one.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
"I'm not saying it didn't happen but only 5,999,999 people died there! The numbers are greatly exaggerated! I HAVE A JEWISH FRIEND so it is cool ok?"

DeSo

Banned
You mods are all thinking it, aren't you?

"How are we going to get rid of this leftist voice, SK Kosmo? He's disrupting our conservative love-in"

DO YOU EVER SHUT THE FUCK UP?

This is cool, just a casual drive by personal attack, adding nothing

tenor.gif

Dems, your platform is shit.

another drive by

Hell, DeepEnigma has three drivebys with no content in one thread and none of you care.

When SK Kosmo gets banned we'll know why

Why Schrodingers Cunt will never be banned despite bullying anyone it doesn't align with politically.

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member

"How are we going to get rid of this leftist voice, SK Kosmo? He's disrupting our conservative love-in"

another drive by

Hell, DeepEnigma has three drivebys with no content in one thread and none of you care.

Why Schrodingers Cunt will never be banned despite bullying anyone it doesn't align with politically.
Ah, shut up and fuck off back to Reeeeera, ya fuckin tool.
You bring nothing to any discussion. Which is probably because you have your head stuck up your ass.
🤡

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

another drive by

crybabypersonsmall.jpg

cormack12

Gold Member

another drive by

I've only been in politics again the last week but have seen that poster. It sounds like you know they're already on the road to ruin with their posts getting worse and worse, having less to say in each one. And this is just as bad as the attempts from sony and xbox gaf by trying to cry your way out of a ban, lol. If you ban me it proves me right, its like what you say when youre 11 and arguing with your teachers abiut detention.

I don't mind them tbh, havent seen anything too bad, there is an obnoxious fuck though Ive seen called dakfeanor or summat - do you think they are risking a ban too? Or are they also like a reasonable leftie?

Kamina

Golden Boy

DeepEnigma DeepEnigma is a quality poster, 99% of the time. If he has a driveby its quality humor and the trolling is heavily outweighed by his better posts.
Other users however, who contribute nothing but drivebys and passive aggressive nonsense, cant complain if the limit is met eventually.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X

another drive by

I have no idea who this guy is. This is the first post I've ever seen from him, but can't say I'm impressed. Yeah, DeepEnigma DeepEnigma and Schrödinger's cat Schrödinger's cat , I mean cunt, are the problem with PoliGAF. 🤡 🌏

This reminds me of Gamernyc's retarded meltdown demanding Mista Mista and -Arcadia- -Arcadia- be banned.

DeepEnigma DeepEnigma is a quality poster, 99% of the time. If he has a driveby its quality humor and the trolling is heavily outweighed by his better posts.
Other users however, who contribute nothing but drivebys and passive aggressive nonsense, cant complain if the limit is met eventually.
DeepEnigma DeepEnigma Is on my Mount Rushmore of GAF posters, but I'm sure the left wants to tear that down too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom