• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofOne

Plus Member
What in gods name is "BUSSY...."..........lemme go resea........

computer sees GIF

EviLore is dismissing the concerns and the exodus of the people who stuck with the site and were regular, high volume posters and helped it get where it was, so there's no point appealing to him. The new moderation policies are in my view wrong headed, self-destructive and divisive, and only serve to stifle debate and drive people away, but hey, maybe I'm wrong, maybe traffic will go up, maybe the old posters were too small of a market and basically belong in museum.
I don't think that's fair. There are many, many users who are responsible for NeoGAF's increased activity in the past two years. Many of these users are willing to adapt, if need be, because they are and have always been more interested in discussing video games. Take a look at the Introduce Yourself thread in Off-Topic and you'll notice every one of these users communicated in their posts how they like playing video games. Maybe you posted something similar in the beginning when you joined, I don't know, but it's ridiculous that you think your only option is to leave when you still have the ability to post in Gaming, Communities, and Off-Topic. Everyone who posts in Gaming gets banned from the entire site when they break rules so count yourself lucky.

Last edited:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Yeah but do you cash giant checks or whatever?

OMG that was so annoying "I own a business, look at these big checks I cash, how dare you contradict me, son" Greta was the perfect avatar for that guy

I'm surprised jtibh wasn't banned sooner. But he always seemed... Off. To me, at least.

Your not alone in that thought, but he actually was permed previously, allowed to return and came back with his same shitty attitude. Good riddance!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Take the White Pill and move on with your life.
RFVvpkg.jpg

I'm speaking from my own experience: I took the White Pill and moved on from this kind of news.

It became unhealthy and I became unproductive as a result.

We know now enough of what's really going on, so you're not ignorant anymore.

Just remember to take the White Pill before it's too late.

What's happening is all part of the historical process.

Start investing in your own lives and move on and forward, like every human being that went through a difficult and confusing/complicated era on this earth.

There's still lots of beautiful pockets in this world.

Don't let the hyperdimensional matrix delude you into thinking you have any power over these things.

The most you can do is live life to the fullest and start thinking about your purpose in life.

I will not go further than this.

Good luck, everyone 🌹
I thought you weren't gonna come back.

Welp, I regret googling 'bussy'

Man, was enjoying this thread till I also googled it

why? this is with no safe search on so the only conclusion is you went in even deeper after knowing the below

a fox smells its own scent first lads and im not talking about me, im talking about what you probably had for breakfast

im clearly implying you both ate male ass for breakfast in a non heterosexual way

MGbpLv2.jpg
SaqaJYQ.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Last edited by a moderator:

Tesseract

Banned
“I think it’s a privilege to call yourself a Scientologist, and it’s something you have to earn,” Cruise, wild-eyed and clad in a white suit, said in the avatar as a guitar riff droned in the background. “Because a Scientologist does. He or she has the ability to create new and better realities and improve conditions.”
For more than nine minutes, Cruise riffed on the power of his chosen faith. He spouted Scientology jargon. He laughed maniacally. Scientologists “are the authorities on the mind,” he said. “… We can bring peace and unite cultures.”
His conclusion: “Either you’re onboard, or you’re not onboard.”

So, will post it here. I've asked mods to edit the headline of the thread because i've forgot to write something. Apparently the thread i've opened is closed because of this reason :

"Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread 'PlayStation icons spotted on The Medium edition of XSX gamepad' - Thread closed. This does nothing except try to start another console war thread."

I found it funny to see an PS icons on Xbox gamepad box. How something funny can create console wars. But whatever :

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Holy shit man it’s a video game forum if you want to talk about conspiracy theories there’s plenty of other forums you can do that on. Why do you need to talk about conspiracy theories on gaf?

You know he doesn't actually think the things he posts are conspiracies, right? He was sharing content from people who yell about chemtrails and think AIDS was a hoax as if it was "alternative media". He also had an incredibly "it's us vs. the sheep" attitude about anyone who didn't think lockdowns were a government control exercise. Hope he clears his head, dude obviously isn't all together up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom