• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofOne

Plus Member
B8pQotp.jpg

full metal alchemist oh snap GIF

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
Ohhhhhhh.
But I don't think that was the reason... it is already a month late and he said in that own thread he will never left GAF.
Just feels weird.

Jethalal Jethalal is another case... he was posting normally few hours ago and I did not see any post that showed he will left GAF.

Edit - I remembered now... MHK ask perma when he has to get strong on study... maybe it is that time again... he will be back.

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhh.
But I don't think that was the reason... it is already a month late and he said in that own thread he will never left GAF.
Just feels weird.

Jethalal Jethalal is another case... he was posting normally few hours ago and I did not see any post that showed he will left GAF.

this is the one

Arent you mods tired of banning and unbanning the same people over and over? I know it became a running joke that Miyazaki keeps asking for bans, creating some storyline on the forum but i dont get it...id be annoyed by a user that keeps flip flopping. If you dont want to, just dont use the forum anymore.

Unless Miyazaki is one of the mods second account and...they find this funny? I just find these "welcome back Miyazaki, goodbye Miyazaki" threads pointless. And perma ban will be lifted in like 2 months.

GloveSlap

Arent you mods tired of banning and unbanning the same people over and over? I know it became a running joke that Miyazaki keeps asking for bans, creating some storyline on the forum but i dont get it...id be annoyed by a user that keeps flip flopping. If you dont want to, just dont use the forum anymore.

Unless Miyazaki is one of the mods second account and...they find this funny? I just find these "welcome back Miyazaki, goodbye Miyazaki" threads pointless. And perma ban will be lifted in like 2 months.
I don't get either, but i guess some people just have an addictive personality.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima Jan 28, 2021PermanentRequested. Take care MHK.
Jethalal Jethalal Jan 28, 2021PermanentRequested. If you ever change your mind, feel free to send a support email.

Weird permabans.
Not really. MHK came back because he took things too personal. When he returned, he obviously realized for himself that he had to leave GAF.

Does not mean he will forever leave though. But give it a year or so. And if not, well, the goodbye thread was very theatral. Maybe MHK felt like he was someone here.

Maybe you should request a ban to keep some variety ;)

But yes, this seems more of an actual perma. If he still returns under a ''jokes on you i was only pretending'' shtick ill brutally modify his avatar with madlad MS Paint skills. No more Kojima for him then.
I don't get either, but i guess some people just have an addictive personality.
Or is it more that MHK takes console warrior tantrums too close to his heart and does not realize its just a game.

Not really. MHK came back because he took things too personal. When he returned, he obviously realized for himself that he had to leave GAF.

Does not mean he will forever leave though. But give it a year or so. And if not, well, the goodbye thread was very theatral. Maybe MHK felt like he was someone here.

Maybe you should request a ban to keep some variety ;)

But yes, this seems more of an actual perma. If he still returns under a ''jokes on you i was only pretending'' shtick ill brutally modify his avatar with madlad MS Paint skills. No more Kojima for him then.

Or is it more that MHK takes console warrior tantrums too close to his heart and does not realize its just a game.
His tantrums extend to politics too lol. Prior to the change in policy he has some insane political meltdowns. He was completely anti vaxxer and declared the people who raided the capitol as patriots then got a double banning.

Stouffers

Banned
We need to make a betting pool on how long you'll last before getting banned for the last time
My last stupid joke got me banned for 2 weeks. I just need to stay away from joking.. apparently my humor doesn’t always translate well. Before posting, I’ll ask the question “does this make me laugh?” If the answer is yes, I’ll abstain from hitting “post reply.” :p

nush

My last stupid joke got me banned for 2 weeks. I just need to stay away from joking.. apparently my humor doesn’t always translate well. Before posting, I’ll ask the question “does this make me laugh?” If the answer is yes, I’ll abstain from hitting “post reply.” :p

I'll make you a "Welcome back" topic!

e&e

Banned
I love that the mods decide to push me out of this thread for what I posted:
Go read a lot of what other people were posting cheering the decision on without actually reading; drive by and personal insults galore. If those people weren’t booted too, then it makes you wonder huh. Look at what even MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima said, and his ban reason wasn’t even for that. Wonder if a mod would respond to me here to explain their stance because their reason made no sense.

This also brings my thread back into light:

Look I get it, but as people from the right can see, the constant cries about the right is the only side always being censored is pure bs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom