• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - Year In Review!

shas'la

Desiato said:
2pA20.jpg

fuuu, i hate you so much right now!! tell me its good !

sikkinixx

I seem to be getting all my gifts early this year.

5244023582_d799d3a809_z.jpg

I've lusted after one since I used it at PAX before they came out. A lot of things aren't practical about it (like not being able to play all the games I have on UMD) but the form factor is just too nice. I can actually keep it in my pocket. It's essentially a PSone machine anyway. I'm just pissed I didn't buy P3 off PSN instead of UMD (had to have that fucking Junpei hat...)

5244018346_3b117457ef.jpg

A gift from dad to me for my university grad, b-day and xmas. I'll be a nice upgrade from the G5 iMac I am using.

nny

Updating the pick-ups:

DSC05469.jpg

DSC05482s.jpg

DSC05484.jpg

Edge came with this nice Mario poster:

DSC05477.jpg

stm-chime.png

I took advantage of the XBLA sales and point "reimbursement" and got some games:

DSC05486.jpg
DSC05487.jpg

DSC05488.jpg
DSC05489.jpg

DSC05491.jpg
DSC05492.jpg

DSC05493.jpg
DSC05495.jpg

ithorien

Got my xmas gift from my wife early: ASUS VE248H 24", really nice specs-
2010-12-07_23-11-37_72.jpg

But aside from that and our new car, pickup of the year right here-
2010-12-07_23-12-11_515.jpg

Celcius

°Temp. member
shoes.jpg

Finally got new shoes. I go running 6 days a week and the adidas are waaaaay more comfortable than the old basketball shoes I was running in before. The nikes are for everyday usage.

KaYotiX

Banned
Noisepurge said:
Fedex just dropped off the Hori PS3 monitor, my xmas at the parents house is saved!

ps3monitor.jpg

How good does it work and do they make a 360 version? Id love one for my spare 360 that i use to travel with.

GotEmRunnin said:
New clothes for the job :D

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_WAag_9XTXZQ/TP2P6Nc4KDI/AAAAAAAAB9k/2G7C2cp-Pxw/s640/IMG_20101206_203628.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I can't turn down a snazzy looking dress shirt be it for work or otherwise. Classy stuff

Well, I got Inception delivered to the office the other day. Problem is, I keep forgetting to bring it home. I swear, I might as well just watch it there. I'm probably going to hold off on watching it anyway. Is it any good? I bought it based on hype alone and don't know a thing. =P

Tabris

GotEmRunnin said:
New clothes for the job :D

IMG_20101206_203628.jpg

Man I love dress shirts the first couple of days. Then after, even with hardcore ironing, you can never get it the same fresh clean cut feeling/look

Alucrid

Banned
Tabris said:
Man I love dress shirts the first couple of days. Then after, even with hardcore ironing, you can never get it the same fresh clean cut feeling/look

So true. I spend like 20 minutes on a shirt trying to get everything just right. It's even harder since they're 'fitted.'

sadromeo

Here are my early December pick-ups:

Needed new earbuds for work/play/gym:

Beats by dre
IMG_9702.jpg

Also, had to get Tron: Evolution Collector's:
IMG_9708.jpg

However, I am so disappointed that the light cycle does NOT light up...

Ah well.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
celcius said:
shoes.jpg

Finally got new shoes. I go running 6 days a week and the adidas are waaaaay more comfortable than the old basketball shoes I was running in before. The nikes are for everyday usage.

DAMN nice Nikes. What are those?

JeffDowns said:
Dry Cleaning. Ask for heavy starch.

Medium starch. Heavy makes it feel like you are wearing shirts made of particle board. But yeah a good cleaner will have them feeling brand new every time you put them on (just FYI, your dry cleaner doesn't actually dry clean anything that isn't labled dry clean only unless you ask them to)

sadromeo said:
Here are my early December pick-ups:

had to get Tron: Evolution Collector's:
IMG_9708.jpg

However, I am so disappointed that the light cycle does NOT light up...

Ah well.

A was appalled at the cheap quality of that light cycle Figure when a mate opened his just bought Tron CE , it's a disgrace for that kind of money !

Yes Boss! said:
Oh yeah, my favorite pick-up of the year. My PS3 Hori VLX. Sadly, never used and in storage for a few years. Really gotta get a 360 version and make it a Seimitsu shooter stick:

23ab3781.jpg

You're address, I need it NAO
32.gif

Yes Boss!

Rice-Eater said:
You're address, I need it NAO
32.gif
Miss my Hori sticks :-( I've had zero play on the new V versions. They are packed up in some facility in San Diego till 2012. It will be fun to get back to them. In the mean time, I started a new collection. Six strong already!

mehdi_san

Guys guys.... pick up of the century for me... I've been looking for this for a loooong time. I'm still waiting for it to be delivered, but I couldn't wait so here are the pics from the seller:
600x450-2010120400002.jpg

Not the 64, but what's under it :D :D :D :D

ithorien

CrankyJay said:
I'm running dual ASUS VW246H 24" at work, they're quite nice.

Oh nice, I wish our xmas budget was for two :/

grap3fruitman said:
Well, I got Inception delivered to the office the other day. Problem is, I keep forgetting to bring it home. I swear, I might as well just watch it there. I'm probably going to hold off on watching it anyway. Is it any good? I bought it based on hype alone and don't know a thing. =P

(Best movie ever) It's phenomenal.

mehdi_san said:
Guys guys.... pick up of the century for me... I've been looking for this for a loooong time. I'm still waiting for it to be delivered, but I couldn't wait so here are the pics from the seller:
Not the 64, but what's under it :D :D :D :D
Nice the N64 base heightner, import only as I recall. Made it easier for your 64 to take up more room. Congrats man.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
35596_10150357109250604_873115603_16642811_6035035_n.jpg

Amazon deals... cheap games!

65413_10150357108120604_873115603_16642798_4406791_n.jpg

Time to blow up the house.

Now I need a set of speakers. Any ideas? Ranging from $500-1000.

NewFresh

practice02 said:
Nice the N64 base heightner, import only as I recall. Made it easier for your 64 to take up more room. Congrats man.

I can't tell if you are being serious. I hope you aren't

Top Bottom