• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! Show us your gaming goods!

I'm ready for some shooting, some role-playing, some strategy and... Some more shooting.

dsc014509dvr0.jpg

dvdjamm

Can you put up a couple of pic of Hot Shots Golf on the Vita.please?

When I buy the Vita,that will be 1 of the 1st games I buy.

Cdammen

1325272385-2011-12-30%20IMG_2251.jpg

...and Mario Kart 7, Pushmo, three VC games and Mighty Switch Force. Really liking it so far. Perfect bite-sized gaming for my commute.

Awesome pick-up. I got it a few years ago, but I think my parents broke it (it was one of their favorite mugs no less). My Black Mesa mug also gets regular use from my parents - so much that I'm probably going to have to re-order as the paint's chipping on it. :p

FireCloud

Cost a small fortune and two attempts at posting but it got here in the end!

Ah6M7bfCAAArgvh.jpg

Nice pickup. I am jealous.

However, seeing as this is GAF, the prevailing consensus from several recent threads is that the Vita has already died. I'm sorry for your loss. When you bury it in the back yard be sure so say some kind words.

When my DOA Vita arrives in Feb., I'll be sure to mourn with you. I need to find a black arm band...

Dreweyes

They're...smaller than anticipated (they were kinda expensive), but hey they look good!
jCt0I.jpg

I also got that Mother 2 shirt that's designed by our own Dreweyes (wearing it now!). Good shit bro, good shit.
Haha awesome thanks! I'm actually wearing it right now too

DSC_0001-1.jpg

My Xmas haul. I also had a ton of other pick ups with all the crazy black friday/best buy/ amazon sales

DSC_0443.jpg

I also got a black photography back drop for Xmas. I already had the cute baby and dancing puppy.

Ah9wGuTCMAEmKRj.jpg:large

Ah9wSO4CQAAoDTJ.jpg:large

So in the thread I made yesterday GAF convinced me to get a 3DS.

Totally worth every penny so far. Battery life is piss poor, but man is Mario fun.

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
My birthday and Christmas haul from the past fortnight:

Cambridge Audio 651BD multi-region Blu-Ray player
2011haulcambridge.jpg

Awesome nerd shirts
2011haulshirts.jpg

Black 3DS w/Mariokart, Super Mario and Star Fox
2011haul3ds.jpg

Expert Political Judgement - Philip. E. Tetlock, Slights of Mind - Stephen Macknik and Susana Martinez-Conde, Panic - David Marr (signed and personalised), A Study in Scarlet: Sherlock Holmes - Arthur Conan Doyle
2011haulbooks1.jpg

The Hummer - Devin Townsend, Unplugged - Devin Townsend, Return to Metropolis - Chris Poland, Cathedral - Anniversary
2011haulcds.jpg

Tucker & Dale Vs. Evil (Blu-Ray), Treme: The First Season (Blu-Ray), Futurama Season 6 (Blu-Ray), The Walking Dead (Blu-Ray)
2011haulblurays.jpg

The Hour: The First Season (DVD)
2011haulhour.jpg

Paper/board guillotine
2011haulguillotine.jpg

Vallenfyre - A Fragile King (180g vinyl)
2011haulvallenfyre.jpg

Tom Waits - Bad As Me (180g vinyl)
2011haulwaits.jpg

Anthrax - Worship Music (180g vinyl)
2011haulAnthrax.jpg

Djerv - Djerv (180g vinyl)
2011hauldjerv.jpg

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Damn the Torpedoes (180g vinyl remaster)
2011haulpetty.jpg

Mastodon - The Hunter (180g 45rpm vinyl)
2011haulmastodon.jpg

Killing Joke - Extremities, Dirt and Various Repressed Emotions (180g vinyl)
2011haulkillingjoke.jpg

Dream Theater - Metropolis Part2: Scenes From a Memory (180g vinyl, limited to 5000 numbered copies)
2011hauldreamtheater.jpg

Absu - Abzu (180g vinyl)
2011haulabsu.jpg

The Devil's Blood - The Thousandfold Epicentre (180g vinyl ultra deluxe package)
2011hauldevil.jpg

Devin Townsend - Contain Us (boxset, includes vinyl, signed lithograph, limited to 500 numbered copies)
2011hauldevy3.jpg
2011hauldevyvinyl.jpg
2011hauldevy2.jpg
2011hauldevy1.jpg

Phew! There's also a bunch more of stuff that hasn't arrived yet so it'll have to wait for the January thread.

Top Bottom