• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Blunty said:
Seeing as everybody on here raves about it, I was thinking about getting Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga. Any good? P.S, I'm in Europe so the second one isn't out here yet.

Edit: Or it this the wrong thread to be asking...?

I like it. If you're a fan of 'different' RPGs, this is definately one to get.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Come on guys, surely I'm not the only one...

hyperscan.jpg

hs5.jpg

OK, maybe not

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
I love these threads, they reminded me of Digital Press until I saw your posts in the DP thread. Good idea to bring it over here, nevertheless.

Timo

so far, i've bought myself:

thedecembercatchqm7.png

i bought kingdom hearts 2 and katamari damacy for my sister and friend, repectively.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
this month is going to be brutal.
Not quite as brutal as last month, but brutal none-the-less....

November%20Buys%20004%20(640%20x%20480).jpg

Some old and some new purchased in November. I should avoid buying any new games until the new year considering I've only played through about 3 of the games in the picture.

November%20Buys%20005%20(640%20x%20480).jpg

Wii + another Wiimote and Chuck. Component cables came in on Thursday. They made such an IQ difference in Zelda. I highly recommend anyone with a Wii that doesn't have component cables to get them ASAP if their TV supports it.

EDIT: OK, alot of this was purchased in November, not Dec. Oh well. :lol

Emotions

So far this month:
Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary
Kirby Squeak Squad
Dark Cloud
Mario Party Advance
Advance Wars 2
Megaman X7

Upcoming:
Excite Truck
Castlevania PoR
Metal Slug Wii
Super Swing Golf
Elebits
Full Metal Alchemist
and a few more oldies.

kenta

Has no PEINS
Markster said:
So... first you're using it as a paperweight?
I got Resistance with my PS3 but amazingly (and I honestly didn't expect to be saying this), I've been playing PSN demos more than I've been playing Resistance. Don't get me wrong, Resistance is great so far, but the demos are a heck of a lot more fun than I thought they'd be. Point being he's probably having a blast without any games :p

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
For myself:
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Nintendo DS
Ristar - Virtual Console

Haven't picked up games for friends yet, should start soon.

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
Resident Guru said:
Wii + another Wiimote and Chuck. Component cables came in on Thursday. They made such an IQ difference in Zelda. I highly recommend anyone with a Wii that doesn't have component cables to get them ASAP if their TV supports it.

EDIT: OK, alot of this was purchased in November, not Dec. Oh well. :lol

seriously, I've put aside zelda till I get my component cables from Nintendo. I started up zelda the other day and I was like wtf is this shit?!

saelz8

Anyone know where I can get a good GC powerbrick for cheap? My old one blew up. Why do I need it? Well, Zelda of course!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
321667903_3892b2eb81.jpg

GameCube version of Zelda... $37.99 @ Circuit City. Got the LE hardcover Prima guide today at Game Crazy.

321668351_d04da52e77.jpg

Fatal Contact and Infernal Affairs.

Firestorm

November:
Wii
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Rayman: Raving Rabbids
WiiMote

December:
Nunchuk
Kameo: Elements of Power
Xbox 360 (contest win)
Perfect Dark Zero: Collector's Edition

December (coming up):
Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo 2: Limited Collector's Edition
Maybe Pokemon: Fire Red

After that I have to hold off on buying stuff until Phoenix Wright 2. I keep finding good awesome hard to pass up deals =(

cvxfreak

Don't ask why, but I ended up with a second American Wii console this month. Not going to sell it either.

dsc00765sr8.jpg

And various European Resident Evil games:

dsc00767nj5.jpg

dsc00768kh2.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Got a bunch of games, lazy to take pics now... Elebits, Gunpey, Lumines II, Real World Golf, Dora's World Adventure... and Lunar Knights US final build. :)

FoxSpirit

Hmmmm, seeing quite a couple Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin there. And yeah, I also got it.

So it's
porcd7.jpg
and
yggdrasd8.jpg

for me.

Yggdra Union rocks. Buy it, people!!

_Angelus_

Banned
Now that I've finished Resistance I plan to pick up a few other games,probably the new Star Trek 360/XBox games,ShenMue2,Concker,and the Mortal Kombat beatemup game.

As of 12/18/06:

Kirby Squeak Squad (NDS)
Megaman ZX (NDS)

I was going to get Final Fantasy III but its nowhere. I cannot find it anywhere. So I heard good things about ZX so I figured, "What the hell" and pick it up. Both games are nice.

I was going to get Blue Dragon and EDF3. Blue Dragon is in Japanese (I own an Asian 360) so that game is off my list. EDF3 does not look like its worth $70 (price plus shipping) so its off the list. As a result my 360 game buying prospects look grim for this month.

I might pick up one more game. I was thinking Tetris DS but I'll wait and see.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
demonkid666 said:
Can anyone tell me how good Kirby Squeak Squad is? Is it as good as Kirby Superstar?

I love it, it feels like total classic Kirby action but with loads of good power ups and a tonne of things to unlock.

Top Bottom