• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Massa

Does anyone have the Vita 3G/Wifi + 8Gb memory launch bundle? Is the box that it comes in bigger than the regular edition?

PSP Vita arrived today from Discshop (Sweden). One day early? Unlike them! But I aint complaining. :p

MfB7e.jpg

Got some pretty good headphones for free.
QDdd2.jpg

Only game I got retail. I also got a 16GB memorycard, so I just bought Motorstorm RC and Everybodys Golf.
7KQJg.jpg

Graphics are O_O
Vita is O_O

I can't stop looking at that first picture. I feel i can just reach in and pick it up.

can't wait till tomorrow and receive my vita

Picked this bad boy up tonight to add to the Arcade. Picking up a Street FIghter II Hyper FIghting on Thursday to finish it of for now:

Monitor is in great shape, got new buttons coming on Friday or Saturday.

Cleaning up well.

PIPPEN FOR 3!!!!

5amshift

Banned
Awesome machine! Will you try replacing the side art or keep it? Monitor looks a bit faded, but doesn't look terrible. Good pick up! What was the price you paid for it?

Awesome machine! Will you try replacing the side art or keep it? Monitor looks a bit faded, but doesn't look terrible. Good pick up! What was the price you paid for it?

$300. A little more than I wanted to, but it was 2 miles down the road compared to the 160 miles I usually have to drive.

will have the side art repainted.

photokju.jpg

Late to the party on the Kiseki series, but freaking loving FC after about 20 hours. Need to pick up Zero if I can find it somewhere for a good price. Gravity Daze is old, just never posted a pic. Overclock was found in a "selling-new-as-used" price bin for about $13, can't pass on that.

Bii

PSP Vita arrived today from Discshop (Sweden). One day early? Unlike them! But I aint complaining. :p

MfB7e.jpg

Got some pretty good headphones for free.
QDdd2.jpg

Only game I got retail. I also got a 16GB memorycard, so I just bought Motorstorm RC and Everybodys Golf.
7KQJg.jpg

Graphics are O_O
Vita is O_O

Excellent pictures, Forsete! As always, I admire your work. :]

B.K.

Vagrant Story Ultimania

I've just flipped through it, but there doesn't seem to be as much art as I had hoped. This and the Tactics Ogre Art Works are two of the books I've been wanting for a while. There are a few more I want to get eventually.

Finally headed into work tomorrow after my nearly month-long vacation overseas, so my big pick-up will be posted tomorrow.

But, I am celebrating with these:

6bd0e663.jpg

6f105bb3.jpg

photokju.jpg

Late to the party on the Kiseki series, but freaking loving FC after about 20 hours. Need to pick up Zero if I can find it somewhere for a good price. Gravity Daze is old, just never posted a pic. Overclock was found in a "selling-new-as-used" price bin for about $13, can't pass on that.

Oh my, I really like the Japanese PSP/PS Vita covers. Have kind of a Super Famicon vibe.

bjaelke

Went to pick up a Vita today but they were sold out. I even had a gift certificate ready. Hopefully they'll restock within the next few days. Picked up Skyrim instead.

pax217

Picked this bad boy up tonight to add to the Arcade. Picking up a Street FIghter II Hyper FIghting on Thursday to finish it of for now:

Monitor is in great shape, got new buttons coming on Friday or Saturday.

Cleaning up well.

PIPPEN FOR 3!!!!

A Rav4? Nice pickup!

froliq

Since there's enough stunning shots of the handheld itself and I surely wont be able to copy that, so I sticked to a picture of it boxed.

Was greeted with several packages here at work. Here's what I picked-up while on vacation:

P4 PVC Statue (so glad I didn't buy in Japan, box is huge):
137523f6.jpg

c4c368e2.jpg

Art book & games:
ad17e794.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
No Vita for me =(

Instead, some great movies!

Arietty Collector's Edition (with awesome postcards!), Cleopatra Two Disc Collectors Edition, and Hook!

n2fKel.jpg

Desmond

No Vita for me =(

Instead, some great movies!

Arietty Collector's Edition (with awesome postcards!), Cleopatra Two Disc Collectors Edition, and Hook!

n2fKel.jpg

I got the Arriety CE too. Didn't come with stickers like Ponyo, but the cards are pretty

Top Bottom