• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Hunger Games: Season IV

Pallas

Gold Member
We've lost brap to the ban hammer so we just waiting on an update from Melon Melon

She self exiled herself on sorrow of losing her only mildly mentally challenged son to a flying axe.

but just in case she sees this.

DWorZY9.png

This will be me and my official request to enter!

Melon

Banned
Ok before you all turn on the GM and beat me to a pulp for going MIA for most of 2020, I just want to apologize greatly for leaving y'all hanging on this. It was not very nice of me to just drop off without warning. I know you guys enjoyed this a lot, and I did too. But things are more under control for me so I am back and better than ever. I will be tagging those (that aren't banned lol) that expressed interest previously to see if they still are, if there are still spots remaining, anyone else interested may hop in. As usual, just verify you want to hop in by posting a pic you want me to use. Andddddd now for the tagging.

brap brap Threeshotgamer Threeshotgamer LegendOfKage LegendOfKage DeepEnigma DeepEnigma Mista Mista Tesseract Tesseract Barnabot Barnabot bronk bronk Grand Theft Scratchy Grand Theft Scratchy Elektro Demon Elektro Demon DESTROYA DESTROYA pennythoughts pennythoughts BlackOlivesMatter BlackOlivesMatter @slugbahr Barsinister Barsinister Unknown Quantity Unknown Quantity Prison Mike Prison Mike Kadayi Kadayi Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity Ornlu Ornlu Flintty Flintty Pallas Pallas

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
tony khan wanks dogs
That is uncalled for and repulsive. I don’t deserve it, and I won’t stand for it. Please do not bring that filth to any of our matches.

Literally none of that is true. That sign is obscene, and I’ve never done anything to you to deserve it.

Last edited:
Ok before you all turn on the GM and beat me to a pulp for going MIA for most of 2020, I just want to apologize greatly for leaving y'all hanging on this. It was not very nice of me to just drop off without warning. I know you guys enjoyed this a lot, and I did too. But things are more under control for me so I am back and better than ever. I will be tagging those (that aren't banned lol) that expressed interest previously to see if they still are, if there are still spots remaining, anyone else interested may hop in. As usual, just verify you want to hop in by posting a pic you want me to use. Andddddd now for the tagging.
Welcome back Melon Melon of course I want to kill these fools. Use my avatar.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm in! Use my avatar, please. :)

Top Bottom