• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

gloone

3233893209_06ce065d10_b.jpg

MGS 4 was really cheap.

buffi

Banned
Vagina Trainer sounds like a DS game.

Dr Kawashima's Vagina Training: How Old Is Your Vagina? (with Sudoku)

I predict it would sell well.

sca2511

"The purpose of trainers is to teach the vagina to allow something in without going into spasm. It is important to start with something small and easy, and then go on to something bigger. "

source

cjdunn

Valentine's Day is approaching. Bravest post of the series.

I thought I was edgy when I posted some mild hentai DVDs.

alba

Little is the new Big
only_one_left.jpg

(crappy iphone pic)

... and only one to go and the trifecta is complete :O

btw ROFL at vagina trainer :lol

Joni

I haven't any pics, but I didn't buy anything interesting either. I bought Dynasty Warriors: Gundam and Lair for €5 each, weak games, but I love Gundam and I wanted Lair in my collection because I want to own every game that I rented, eventually. Aside from that, a DualShock 3. I also bought all Rambo movies, The Dark Knight, The Mask, The Machinist, Evan Almighty, Superman Returns, Chaos

ibu

:lol at the vagina trainer... totally threw me that.

Here is mine for this month, next month and the month after that.

2pskdww.jpg

CaptainCamerica said:
Ah, the citizens of Crustytown will thank you. I bought this as well.
Ack! We were supposed to get pickles. Got this too earlier in the month and forgot to post it. Back of the case incorrectly says 13 episodes... =(
Any word on a third season? Isn't the X-tacles skit included a teaser of said season or spin-off or whatever?

Netto-kun

- My lil sister wanted a white DSi.
- ToH Complete Guide.
- Dissidia Ultimania.
- Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu 7.
- Third time buying Brawl.
- Rockman Dash 1&2 Value Pack.
- Tales of the World: RM 2 w/ bonus DVD.

SSL21375.jpg
SSL21378.jpg
SSL21379.jpg

:lol @ Vagina Trainer

Recon

Banned
grap3fruitman said:
Ack! We were supposed to get pickles. Got this too earlier in the month and forgot to post it. Back of the case incorrectly says 13 episodes... =(
Any word on a third season? Isn't the X-tacles skit included a teaser of said season or spin-off or whatever?

There wont be a third season sadly...xander crews is great. And i think they only made a couple of Xtacles eps.

Top Bottom