• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Polk

S5003289.JPG
S5003297.JPG

zmet

Valkyr Junkie said:
Details on that Berserk set? Nothing new except for being remastered? Amazon doesn't have this being released until March.
Correct. The only upgrade is the video (which looks great). Yeah, I was kinda surprised to see it show up today but Right Stuf is known to ship pre-orders very early.

SlaughterX said:
Are those like Koala Yummies? Man those were the shit...
IDK. never heard or hadbut i googled. it looks the same just a koala. does it have some sort of cream filling? I want to try it!

EDIT: Bought something today since it was 20 dollars.

DSC00447.jpg

I also bought the PSN version just recently when it dropped down to 19.99.

Slappy967

Neo Member
Where is Burnout Paradise for PS3 on sale for $20? I always see the 360 version for $20 but the PS3 version is $30 everywhere around where I live?

zmet said:
Correct. The only upgrade is the video (which looks great). Yeah, I was kinda surprised to see it show up today but Right Stuf is known to ship pre-orders very early.

Nice. I might wait around with my fingers crossed to see if they bothered remastering in HD for a BD release since I already have the Box of War.

Slappy967 said:
Where is Burnout Paradise for PS3 on sale for $20? I always see the 360 version for $20 but the PS3 version is $30 everywhere around where I live?

I went to toys R Us here [Baton Rouge, LA]

I thought it was 20 everywhere by now?

Best Buy has it for 19.99 as well.
Walmart is 19.82.

Yeah. you may want to check around to see other stores or ask why it's not 20.

eXistor said:
Finally got myself a proper cellphone with cam, so I can finally start posting my stuff. I'm cheating a bit if you don't mind. Most of this is from the last 2 months.
Franky, where did you get MvsC2 and ZOE2 and how much did they set you back?

Picked up two 500 GB 2.5 SATA Hard Drives, a 2.5 enclosure, a IDE to Sata cable, some zip ties, some Dual Layer DVDs, one of those exercise thingies (since I'm a Marine and have become lazy at doing my pull ups on the base), two pairs of jeans (sadly one was ruined) and three used games from Game Stop:

King of Fighters 2002/2003 Xbox
Onimusha 4 PS2
Capcom Fighting Evolution PS2

And the biggest pick up but no picture yet was I became a certified Cisco Certified Network Professional today.

DSC00449.jpg

went shopping at best buy earlier tonight. Picked up my 5th camera. Really 4th since the last camera i got was a Canon Rebel XT. Bought a new ps2 since i killed my other one for a 60gb ps3 and then my ps3 died and didn't bother to get it repaired for 150 so i ended up getting a ps2-less system. it's okay. this one is super quiet.

MarkusRJR

DMPrince said:
DSC00449.jpg

went shopping at best buy earlier tonight. Picked up my 5th camera. Really 4th since the last camera i got was a Canon Rebel XT. Bought a new ps2 since i killed my other one for a 60gb ps3 and then my ps3 died and didn't bother to get it repaired for 150 so i ended up getting a ps2-less system. it's okay. this one is super quiet.
Holy shit! I bought the exact same camera yesterday! :eek:

Iceyburnz

hEist said:

alba said:
oohhh, where did you get that Kadey? looks awesome!

For the White Mario hat, they actually have it in the Nintendo Store in NYC but it is $10 instead of the $5 quoted on the Gamestop website....Let me know if you can't find it locally....

Apath

I was confused as hell for about two minutes, wondering why I was almost 100% sure today was January 22nd but the posts kept saying January 31st. Then I saw the year.

Top Bottom