• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! + Your BEST of 2011!

Gouken is about to emasculate the thread....lol

honestly though, great car collection you have going...was the 1M a long wait?
Here in the states - it was about a month and a half wait for it and then it was $15K above MSRP...not really worth it at that price...
but for $45K it def is

Sylver

Banned
After regular version: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34560010&postcount=806
Arrived today Revelations pack with pre-order bonuses (3D cover)
eGp4j.jpg

^ isn't an eye
TPWYs.jpg

^ There is an eye.

zmet

Crosses Swords yeaaaaaaaaaa! Such an awesome game.
Yeah, a buddy and I beat the game co-op this past weekend. It's too bad the sequel was only released on the Neo Geo CD... Anyway, I saw you got your SMS games, how's Aztec Adventure?

ACH1LL3US

Yes i did buy a Ferrari Italia 2 months go, would you like me to post a picture of my garage?

I would like to see your stable of cars :) Haters are gonna hate man, Im happy you can get this kind of stuff :)

BTW I see in of the pics at that dealer a yellow e92 m3, didnt know they made that color for it! heh

robot

Yeah, a buddy and I beat the game co-op this past weekend. It's too bad the sequel was only released on the Neo Geo CD... Anyway, I saw you got your SMS games, how's Aztec Adventure?

Not as good as I remember, but glad I grabbed it. Enduro Racer, Action Fighter and Castle of Illusion hold up pretty well.

bryanee

Hello gaf, my second post here. This is pretty much everything I've bought myself since the year began. Apologies for the pictures, I'm bloody useless and taking photos.

sam0180j.jpg

sam0186w.jpg

sam0187c.jpg

Never used a tablet like this before, it feels like I'm learning to draw again which is weird. Started watching Naruto at the start of this month and became addicted so I bought a bunch of DVD sets and a couple of games. Need two more to complete the Unleased part.

Got 2 more vinyls today.

Nujabes feat. Shing02 - F.I.L.O.
Nujabes feat. Cise Star - Lady Brown

Some of you may know that I've been collecting everything from Hydeout. And with these last 2 I present to you, every damn thing that Hydeout Productions has ever released.

It took about a year and frankly, some embarrassing amounts of money sometimes. But it's still fun to have.

Incredible. I would love to come to your house and sift through that collection. If you don't mind me asking, how much did it run you total?

Lot of great Vita pickups this month, but I'm still waiting on the American release, so I had to pick up some other handheld goodies instead...

oMzIF.jpg

AGS-101 GBA, NiB (Kijiji) - $60
Dingo A320 (Kijiji) - $15
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Premium Package PSP (Japan), MiB, complete (Microplay) - $80
various PSP games for the collection (EB & HMV) - $7-$10 each...

good month

YES! MINT!! COMPLETE!!! $80!!!!!

eXistor

Some stuffs: Skyward Sword poster, Resident Evil Revelaitons + circle pad and 2 pre-order bonuses (lenticular cover and an ugly-ass poster inside).

Also Archer season 2 dvd, Crush3d (dropped in price from €45 to €20) and a new 3DS bag. I'll probably keep on using my current bag, but this was too cool to pass up on.

The moment I put down the poster, my doofus cat sat his ass down on it so enjoy that picture. I had to take it with my phone, so excuse the crummy quality.

r10O6.jpg

And catless pic:

wA5Yc.jpg

dsc_0267qdkhe.jpg

Some blu rays and MW3

dsc_02709mk0u.jpg

Board games! (Including the super sexy Puerto Rico Anniversary Edition)

dsc_02721yjlr.jpg

More WoT tor hardcovers

dsc_02752ljw0.jpg

More books

dsc_028106jc4.jpg

dsc_02784ujdy.jpg

dsc_02765xj7r.jpg

A Song of Ice and Fire slipcase editions (Still waiting for A Storm of Swords to arrive)

Some stuffs: Skyward Sword poster, Resident Evil Revelaitons + circle pad and 2 pre-order bonuses (lenticular cover and an ugly-ass poster inside).

The moment I put down the poster, my doofus cat sat his ass down on it so enjoy that picture. I had to take it with my phone, so excuse the crummy quality.

Cute cat. : ) That Super Mario 3DS case is pretty cool too.

Incredible. I would love to come to your house and sift through that collection. If you don't mind me asking, how much did it run you total?

It's hard to get exact on it because a lot of it came from discogs, paid in various currencies. And then a couple other ones were direct from Tribe, or found on yahoo auctions japan. My rough estimate is $2500. Fully a quarter of that cost was spent on Reflection Eternal, which is 4th from the left in the stood up row against the wall. I think that row of 5 is probably $1000 by themselves. Flowers/After Hanabi was quite a bit as well as Waltz For Life Will Born and the Ain't No Mystery Remixes.

Lot of great Vita pickups this month, but I'm still waiting on the American release, so I had to pick up some other handheld goodies instead...

oMzIF.jpg

AGS-101 GBA, NiB (Kijiji) - $60
Dingo A320 (Kijiji) - $15
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Premium Package PSP (Japan), MiB, complete (Microplay) - $80
various PSP games for the collection (EB & HMV) - $7-$10 each...

good month

YES! MINT!! COMPLETE!!! $80!!!!!

Is that Trails in the Sky case black?

hank_tree

I think I need to these. They look very classy. The copies I have are all different sizes. It really pisses me off.

I was going to buy them but then I thought that by the time the next book comes out they probably won't bother continuing on this line of hardcovers. So I think I'll just wait until all the books are out and get whatever deluxe reprints they release at that time. They do look really nice though.

andylsun

Free stuff from the local town recycling

HqHiW.jpg

Game Gear with TV Tuner
About a dozen Genesis games (Streets of Rage, SFII Championship edition etc) - found a mid 90's playboy pinup poster hidden in one of the boxes next to the instruction manual!
Two Jaguar games (never going to find one of these)
Three Sega CD games (never.....)
Fifa 64
A couple of thousand 1999 Basketball cards from about 6 different sets

Free stuff from the local town recycling

HqHiW.jpg

Game Gear with TV Tuner
About a dozen Genesis games (Streets of Rage, SFII Championship edition etc) - found a mid 90's playboy pinup poster hidden in one of the boxes next to the instruction manual!
Two Jaguar games (never going to find one of these)
Three Sega CD games (never.....)
Fifa 64
A couple of thousand 1999 Basketball cards from about 6 different sets

Sports Talk Baseball is the greatest baseball game ever made. Please give that game a chance! Taz-Mania is underrated too

mblitek

What DH bike are you buying that sells for $10,000?

I pieced together a Karpiel Armageddon. It was phenomenally plush. Despite what one thinks the "beastly" frame is only 10.5lbs and I had an Avalanche rear shock, Shiver up front, Mavic DeeMax, and the best part? I found a bike shop in Chicago on eBay selling Shimano Airlines for ~$350. It was glorious! I miss it :(

Is that Trails in the Sky case black?
Ya... I got it cheap as one of EB Games "recycled" titles, so it was only $10 (as opposed to $30 new, $25 used)... The actual UMD shell is a 3rd party replacement in clear plastic, too... Anyway, I just ripped the UMD and threw it on my CFW PSPgo anyway, so I wasn't worried about it being "rebuilt" - figured if it didn't work I'd return it and buy the new copy, but it worked out fine...

2012-01-20101120.jpg

This is my new 42 inch 3DTV uses those theater glasses rather than the shutter kind, I've gotten a few download titles this month on the eShop and just ordered a couple of 3D movies (PotC4 and Cars 2) to go with the TV. Been a rather slow month.

Looking into some 3D games for my PS3, SotC looks AMAZING, ICO doesn't benefit as much, while my Sly collection is pretty meh in 3D in most cases, now I'm thinking of picking up Crysis 2 since I can buy it on the cheap.

Next month should be really solid though for games.

As for best of 2011? I have some pics from a similar thread I ran on my old forums.

100910142709-1.jpg

010111093123.jpg

My 3DS collection from last year (missing MK7)

2011-12-09030418.jpg

My first car

2011-09-21161527.jpg

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
^ It would be nice if you get the chance to post some ToI R impressions if you have some free time.
Sure thing, you can expect those in this thread in near future, but right now I'm kind of busy with exams, reports and didn't have time to play it properly.

woundedbear

Neo Member
Two recent treasures. Installing the projector today. My sister made the cushion. Thought she achieved a nice fade with the knit.

iGQvM.jpg

Top Bottom