• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Ecto311

New wheel T500RS - waiting for my Rift DK2 to arrive for Assetto Corsa.

Also got a Wheel stand pro V2 to hold it

I think you might wanna get a new lens or camera. That one is only focusing in the middle at a weird off center spot.

New wheel T500RS - waiting for my Rift DK2 to arrive for Assetto Corsa.

Also got a Wheel stand pro V2 to hold it

87qli.jpg

Great pic.... what camera are you using?

Ephidel

My sister got back from the US this morning, bringing my (rather large) site-to-store order with her :)

Some games:
Some anime:
And some reading material:

And she brought me a present!
A Duffy bear dressed as Eeyore (I've been collecting Eeyores for years) and mystery Warcraft lego megabloks. I think it's the Barrens Chase set and hopefully it's all there and it won't be too hard to work out how it goes together without instructions ^^;

Got these over the last few days
The Prodigy - Their Law The Singles 1990-2005 Vinyl Release
14371012519_ac0e225c38_b.jpg

Sealed copy of The Horus Heresy The Imperial Truth Limited Edition Anthology
14371176667_3336ff8689_b.jpg

14556007054_f397e14235_b.jpg

14556757952_53e729823f_b.jpg

dodgeme

Well, these were a tad bit premature but, I've decided to dabble into some import Sega Saturn stuff and I do have a console on its way, should be here tomorrow. Figured I have to take advantage of the great shooter/fighter/arcade lineup that the Saturn got in Japan.

Hawthorns

Bought myself a second PLAY:1 from Sonos today to make me a stereo pair. First impressions are awesome. Sat where they are right now it feels as though music comes from the screen of my laptop.

ALBrUl0l.jpg

Sony DSC-RX100M3 + accessories - quite excited to get this a little earlier than expected. It's reviewing extremely well, I hope to get some great shots with it!

ibmR767fjGjJu3.jpg

mingo

Books from Pix'n Love. After scamming me for the book on the history of Nintendo vol 2 i was sure the same would happen again, but this time they pulled through!

Panda Rin

My new babies. caved on a ps4 and bought a used vita this morning

Bought a PS4 with PS+ for Destiny. decided not to get the white PS4.

White Vita, 32GB Memory Card, Hot Shots Golf, Touch My Katamari, Charging Cradle, and Case for $200. Really satisfied with that purchase.

dyergram

Just got back from florida here's most of my pick ups:
Edge
Some clothes
Jaybirds bluebuds x (stunning quality sound bit uncomfortable though)
Sailer jerry and knob creek from duty free and the wild turkey was my in room go to(hence half of it being drunk)

Doombear

My sister got back from the US this morning, bringing my (rather large) site-to-store order with her :)

I think it's the Barrens Chase set and hopefully it's all there and it won't be too hard to work out how it goes together without instructions ^^;

You can find instructions right here, so unless you like the challenge, you should be all set.

Finally caved and picked up a 3DS XL for Persona Q later this year, came with Pokemon Y. + New shades!

Awesome Berserk t shirt from redbubble!

Also started reading Genshiken

Slixshot

Banned
bqNaGJa.jpg

Physical:
Persona 4: Golden - Solid Gold Edition (second favorite game ever. I needed this)
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (just got it today!)
Mario Kart 8 (GotY as of right now)
FFXIV: A Realm Reborn (I really need to dig into this some more...)
$35 Nintendo Bux
Transistor OST
Transistor Signed Poster

Digital:
Shovel Knight
Transistor

enewtabie

Already have all the new stuff. Decided to buy a wii/component cables to play gamecube games and I picked up a few to start a collection. Also got Trilogy since it was 40 bucks. Probably just end up putting it on ebay.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Just got these in the other day from another gaffer in the buy/sell/trade thread at a really good price. Been wanting to get a pair of these for a while now.

Philips Fidelio X1

So comfortable and really great sound.

Cronee

This came in the mail yesterday! Sager NP 8268-S. 15.6", GTX 870m, i7-4810MQ, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD. I have a 128GB SSD that should be arriving on monday.

Excuse the bad images, cell phone camera and bad basement lighting.

Top Bottom