• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

VanWinkle

ibzRb1ScxtDwY9.jpg

Roland V-Drums V-Compact TD-11KV
Roland V-Drums Drum Stand MDS-4V
Roland V-Drums Accessory Package DAP3X
Pearl Kaces KCP-5 Crash Pad Drum Rug

Nice. Man, I used to constantly play drums for about ten years straight and haven't played much at all in about four or five years. I miss it. I don't have a drum set any more so not much I can do. Been wanting to get a nice electric kit for a long time, though.

Nice. Man, I used to constantly play drums for about ten years straight and haven't played much at all in about four or five years. I miss it. I don't have a drum set any more so not much I can do. Been wanting to get a nice electric kit for a long time, though.
The compact series doesn't take up that much space and it's not unreasonably loud. I live in an apartment complex and I'll limit myself to playing during daytime.

dodgeme

Wanted a new tv so I went and bought this.

Was at Best Buy and they just had a recent remodel so they had a lot of open-box and clearance items to get rid of. Found this 46" Samsung LED 1080p 120hz 3D TV for $450 and couldn't say no. Only slightly larger then my last but it has thin bezels and is led vs lcd.

I also purchased a japanese saturn and a few games but I will wait until I get all of those to take a picture.

VanWinkle

The compact series doesn't take up that much space and it's not unreasonably loud. I live in an apartment complex and I'll limit myself to playing during daytime.

Yeah, I played that same kit or a very similar Roland V-Drums kit at a music store and I really loved it.

sca2511

Awesome. Keep it up! If you're into the sculpts and curious about the sculptor's work check out Steve Schumacher's stuff. He absolutely kills it with his sideshow sculpts (check out his wonder woman coming up). He definitely deserves as much, if not more credit than J Scott on these.

I'll check out his work for sure, thanks. If it's the Premium Format Wonder Woman you're talking about, damn it's beautiful.

Unless someone buys a Lamborghini on here, like someone actually did a few months back...this is the favorite for Pick-Up of the Month.

I don't want to seem like i'm giving offense or complaining, because people can do what they want, but this photo gives me a nauseated reaction. Not because of the style or because i don't like it or whatever.

All i can imagine is scratching the words off my own leg and the bloody mess that results. I think it's the embossed look to it. I have to go now

Vexxan

Picked up two Wii U Pro Controllers from Nippon-yasan. For the price of two from them I would've barely gotten one if I bought it here in Sweden.
L1HSr4e.jpg

Got a few games:

God of War Saga Collection, XCOM: Enemy Within, and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

This remind me I still have a seal copy of Enemy Within I should open and play with this week. I love Kingdoms of Amalur, it has some fault but I find the game to be mindlessly enjoyable.

Estus

Neo Member
We got the WiiU MK8 EU pack + Pikmin 3 from the "Nintendo is giving you a free game if you get MK8"-promo.
HHJyyuA.png

Fell in love with the graphics of MK8. Zelda WW is next on the list.

Loakum

Banned
I don't want to seem like i'm giving offense or complaining, because people can do what they want, but this photo gives me a nauseated reaction. Not because of the style or because i don't like it or whatever.

All i can imagine is scratching the words off my own leg and the bloody mess that results. I think it's the embossed look to it. I have to go now

I liked it because it was something different and creative. a tattoo of the poem, "The Raven", written in the shape of a raven.

reminder

Today i received a blu-ray i wanted to buy for a long time. I was very surprised when i looked at the back of the case and saw a familiar logo sitting there. I had no clue they were involved in the movie.

rFviTUi.jpg

esMkGwE.jpg

Chris_IWS

A few things I grabbed at CEO this weekend, which was top notch again this year. Big thanks to Jebailey and all the staff.
DSCN0607.jpg

DSCN0605.jpg

Played a few games in our hotel room later, and at first, the Crown lever on the KE felt a little strange, but I quickly got used. I actually picked it up for my brother back home (a dog made a meal out of the USB cable on his stick, so he's currently slumming it on a Hori EX2), but I must admit, I might just swap out the Sanwa lever on my own stick for this one, I really liked the feel of it. I read that MadCatz haven't brought this out in Europe, I think they could convert more than a few people if they did. Won't have a chance to try out the GG headset until I get back to Ireland.

Speaking of my own stick, I also picked up a few signatures.

Thanks to Ryan Hart, PR Balrog, Sherry Jenix, Chris G, Justin Wong.

illusionary

To cap off the month, this is something that I've been really looking forward to:
h36PwmD.jpg

It may have a multi-player focus and be getting on for ten years old, but hey, it's Zelda and moreover, one that I've not yet played (my only significant omission).

I'm going to enjoy this!

Laieon

To cap off the month, this is something that I've been really looking forward to:
It may have a multi-player focus and be getting on for ten years old, but hey, it's Zelda and moreover, one that I've not yet played (my only significant omission).

I'm going to enjoy this!

Four Swords Adventures is fantastic. I've been wanting a new Four Swords for awhile now, even if it was just a split screen kind of thing.

jay23

Today i received a blu-ray i wanted to buy for a long time. I was very surprised when i looked at the back of the case and saw a familiar logo sitting there. I had no clue they were involved in the movie.

rFviTUi.jpg

esMkGwE.jpg

Is this like green street hooligan? Never heard of it before.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I got more stuff I'll post in a bit; but I'm especially proud of myself today for *finally* going to Michael's and grabbing some frames. All the pictures are new, plus the Journey print and the gaming alphabet. Still have four more prints to pick up for the tall 4-pic frame.

zJd7MOB.jpg

Replaced Stock 360 sticks with ones from Evil Controllers

NOW, the 360 controller is the second best ever behind the DualShock4 (^___^)

The last pickups in June:

Twin Pollux Knife Set
1550537F-2202-43B8-BC0E-3D646A52F484_zps774echpy.jpg

Some quality Knifes, they give you a really good value for the money you've spend

Lego Marvel Super Heroes & Sniper Elite 3
35D9A55F-67FC-4A9F-8424-C5822752CD2F_zpsvqdcghni.jpg

I've bought Marvel Heroes for my Nephew when he visits me, but it's so much fun that I played through it without him ,-)
Sniper Elite 3 is fun too, and I love how long each of the missions take to finish.

Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey 3D
0647F8E4-8EFB-48EE-8323-041F7AA8BA8D_zpsy5xjxe9t.jpg

Love the Movie and got it cheap, so I craved in and bought it a second time, this time only in 3D.

Playstation Vita 64 GB Memory Card
3268536D-954A-4C92-A1E0-31A5FABED90C_zpsegskgmyo.jpg

Finally I have enough space to hold all my PS Vita Games on one Card

AlfaTrion

Well I've gotten very lucky the past few weeks. Just a few hours ago I got these:

I hope that's a good price for them. They are the official Sega Dreamcast Fight Sticks. I haven't tested them out yet. Time to buy more Dreamcast fighters!

Amazing pickup post and congrats on the DC sticks!! Jealous.

w8NbaDz.jpg

Oh God I can't stop myself!!

NOOOOOOOOooooooooo! haha I almost bought that too. As a child of the 80s these new toys hurt me so much but they do keep Shockwave looking kinda cool.

Top Bottom