• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Blu_LED said:
Is that a SE of Smash Bros? Something only for Europe?

Haven't played it yet but the only difference i noticed is that it comes in a cardboard sleeve like MGS4. It says Limited Edition in a silver circle in the top right hand corner.

Xzior

IMG_2635.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

Azzurri

neojubei said:
Not available in America unfortunately, but does not mean you cannot buy it.

This phone looks awesome; I was looking at it a couple days ago. What's a good place to buy this phone if you live in the USA, online of course.

marwan

Banned
rocK` said:
That phone looks amazing, AT&T?

unlocked/sim free. here in the UAE we don't have mobile phone plans, you just buy the phone separately and go the phone provider and get a SIM card...that's it! :)

marwan

Banned
rocK` said:
That phone looks amazing, AT&T?

you can get the international version(non U.S or Canada version) and it'll work as long as your carrier supports 1800Mhz and 1900Mhz bands. but it won't work on 3G since in the U.S they use a different 3G/3.G/HSDPA frequency. The rest of the world uses 2100Mhz...which is what the phone supports.

rocK`

Banned
marwan said:
you can get the international version(non U.S or Canada version) and it'll work as long as your carrier supports 1800Mhz and 1900Mhz bands. but it won't work on 3G since in the U.S they use a different 3G/3.G/HSDPA frequency. The rest of the world uses 2100Mhz...which is what the phone supports.

Sigh, US...always behind/trying to be different!

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
Well I finally got it !!, never played a Metal Gear game before so I'm a little dubious as to whether I will enjoy it or not but anyway I'm gonna give it a good try out.

fxfqs0.jpg

s5wayw.jpg

LiK

WORLDWIDEWII said:
hey, are you buying one of these

FINAL FANTASY XII ARTIFACTS JUDGE MASTER GABRANTH HELM?

MSRP
$1000

i am still thinking

LOL, naw, that's too rich for my blood. if you get it, i need to see pics! :D

lowrider007 said:
Well I finally got it !!, never played a Metal Gear game before so I'm a little dubious as to whether I will enjoy it or not but anyway I'm gonna give it a good try out.

fxfqs0.jpg
]

Where'd you get that poster from?

Top Bottom