• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

vMaxx

DSC00482.jpg
DSC00483.jpg
I 've also purchased Mario Kart for Wii and i'm waiting for Conan Adventures for PC and Rock Band for 360 in 23rd of May!

Zeppu

Only non-gaming goods :p

142h16t.jpg

and

a32ver.jpg

I actually also got Homwork and Interstella 5555. but...i don't know where they are (yes, already...)

Alive 2007 is in the car though..

klee123

vMaxx said:
DSC00482.jpg
DSC00483.jpg
I 've also purchased Mario Kart for Wii and i'm waiting for Conan Adventures for PC and Rock Band for 360 in 23rd of May!

Curious to know why you bought 2 SE editions of the PS3 version but the regular edition of the 360 version.

Got a couple of new DVDs in the post xD Still got another couple to arrive...

DSC00147.jpg

Got a free Double Sided GTAIV Poster from GAME - There was a version with Niko and Vlad but they had none left :( Still better than nothing.

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

vMaxx

klee123 said:
Curious to know why you bought 2 SE editions of the PS3 version but the regular edition of the 360 version.
Because i like better my PS3.Hadn't 360 let me down 2 times due to hardware failure i would invest more to it but not anymore.

angelfly

may.jpg

Took advantage of the GS B2G1 free sale. Good thing there aren't any games coming out this month that I wanted.

bryehn

angelfly said:
Took advantage of the GS B2G1 free sale. Good thing there aren't any games coming out this month that I wanted.

Assassin's Creed just dropped to $30 new.

Awesome haul though.

Manp

a new mouse (Microsoft Habu) to retire my old Logitech MX500 and a new mouse pad

immag000_1024118.jpg

oh, and a shitty 6€ keyboard

:)

Hitmeneer

Manp said:
a new mouse (Microsoft Habu) to retire my old Logitech MX500 and a new mouse pad

oh, and a shitty 6€ keyboard

I also have the Microsoft Habu and I love it. It's a bit bigger then my MX510 and perfect for my big hand (it was the biggest mouse I could fine, actually). I also love the on the fly DPI change buttons.

Manp

Hitmeneer said:
I also have the Microsoft Habu and I love it. It's a bit bigger then my MX510 and perfect for my big hand (it was the biggest mouse I could fine, actually). I also love the on the fly DPI change buttons.

well i'm having a bit of a rough start with it. have to get used to it, and probably it will take some time to find the better settings for me (and there are a lot! :D ). new mouse pad is a factor too.

size and weight seems perfect tho.

Feindflug

Vito said:
Where did you grab the GTA 4 LE for 80 euros? I thought it was selling for 90-100 euros?

I've pre-ordered the SE from a big retailer here in Greece for 100e but because they were late (my copy arrived today) they give a 360 wireless controller for free + 20% discount. :)

josephdebono said:
Only non-gaming goods :p

a32ver.jpg

I actually also got Homwork and Interstella 5555. but...i don't know where they are (yes, already...)

Alive 2007 is in the car though..

I'm putting you on my list of people with good taste in music.

Ignis

dp1.jpg

Somewhere in a dark room, my wallet is hiding and crying silently. =P

...but hey, who cares anyway ?

DEM0NWOLF

Not my week, xbox360 died and my new 80G zune keeps shutting down.

Replacement System
2460874259_171c745c7a.jpg

Devil may cry 5th Anniversary collection
2460870037_3d3dd2bfb5.jpg

GTA
2460872039_14a7d8092f.jpg

schild

Ignis said:
dp1.jpg

Somewhere in a dark room, my wallet is hiding and crying silently. =P

...but hey, who cares anyway ?

Ah, it came out. Been waiting for someone to get it, mind PMing me some pics you've taken with it? I want one pretty fiercely.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
gamerx said:
http://i29.tinypic.com/wwjc7t.jpg[IMG]
GTA IV, Toshiba 42"in 1080p Regza,Pan's Labyrinth on Blu-ray, MGS4 preoder disc,Mario Kart Wii[/QUOTE]
Nice. I just got the same tv. I love it. :)

edit:
[IMG]http://xs227.xs.to/xs227/08186/img_00071871.jpg

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
I kinda should have posted this for April, but I waited until I bought GTA IV....then forgot. sorry!

AprilMayHaul.jpg

Costings in order of appearance:
Live 12months (£34.99 PC World), Live 2100 Points (£16.99 Woolworths), Dead Rising (£9 Blockbusters), Gears (Free, Friend), GTA IV (£39.99 Blockbusters), PDZ (£6 GAME), Forza 2 (£10 Argos), Lego Star Wars 2 (£9 Blockbusters). Not a bad month really.

Costanza

Banned
YagizY said:
Holy shit at the Metal Gear stuff, especially the PSP.

To people that play Persona: I hate RPG's, I hate grinding, I hate walls of text. Would I like Persona? I don't mean to troll but I've been thinking about picking it up because everyone is going nuts over it but I don't think I would like it.
I'm the same way but I still love it so much. YMMV though

killakiz

GTA IV SE
2jdrm6c.jpg

339nev9.jpg

9k8ihj.jpg

xkx2rr.jpg

Vista Ultimate 32 + 64

2ut6cev.jpg

Cheap ass Office Depot chair

Where are you guys getting the GTA license plates from?

cjdunn

Includes end of April:
Finally can play more than Vocals
may01.jpg

Inspired to buy becasuse the trailer for the new version
may02.jpg

But I can't play it because of the freezing bug
may04.jpg

Top Bottom