• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
2eaifbq.jpg

V For Vendetta on Blu-ray?! Shit, when's it out in Europe?!

Rambo Blu-Ray, Napple Tale for the Dreamcast and some guitar strings;

SP_A0167.jpg

Dirty Harry Ultimate Blu-Ray Collectors Edition;

SP_A0168.jpg

Which comes with the films (obviousley), a presentation book;

SP_A0169.jpg

And a collectors set containing a poster detailing Harry's stop-off's in San Francisco during the first film, a 'personal message from Clint Eastwood', a dosier containing telegrams concerning the casting of the first film, some collecters postcards and a Harry Calahan wallet containing police badge and ID :D

SP_A0172.jpg

sykoex said:
I'd like to read this, even though I have a feeling Kojima isn't even aware of it's existence. :lol

It's a pretty fun read, Snake comes off as even more of a smart-ass and a lot of the separate CODEC conversations are merged together - I think it works really well as all of the minor characters have more to say.

Anyway, the author name-drops both Hideo Kojima & Ryan Payton so I think Kojima might know something about the book :lol.

battleMAUS said:
Olympus fanboy r u ? <3. what model do you have?

also why are people buying the MGS4 soundtrack when it comes with the LE?

I bought the MGS 4 soundtrack because I have all of the other MGS OSTs. Despite having the US LE pre-ordered & getting the JP Konamistyle MGS 4 system bundle, the soundtrack that comes with the US LE I believe is a single disc rather than the full, 2-disc version of the soundtrack.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Shitty camera pics incoming...

2536413171_41462ab8e9.jpg

2537231296_f5e121099d.jpg

Got the Hori Wii Arcade Stick for $29.90... Couldn't pass it up at that price.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
MGS Collectors be on the lookout for this. I just picked it up today. It is a new release, must've come out this or last week.

SANY0947.jpg

SANY0949.jpg

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Auron_Kale said:
It's a pretty fun read, Snake comes off as even more of a smart-ass and a lot of the separate CODEC conversations are merged together - I think it works really well as all of the minor characters have more to say.

Anyway, the author name-drops both Hideo Kojima & Ryan Payton so I think Kojima might know something about the book :lol.
Was about to clarify this. I'm glad they helped with the novel.

Here's my weekly haul from Pink Godzilla Games in Seattle
suparobo.jpg

Super Robot Wars Alpha, Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden, Super Robot Wars Complete Box, SD Gundam G Century.

LiquidMetal14 said:
Was about to clarify this. I'm glad they helped with the novel.

Yeah and I like how a lot of the major scenes play out and how the character interactions are fleshed out. Also love the fact that Snake just comes off as slightly goofier and more smartass than his usual stoic self, though that could just be the author talking.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
993f771d9e.jpg

New PC:
Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q9300 (4x 2.5GHz/6MB L2 Cache/1333FSB
2x NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX 512MB
4 gig of Ram
24 inch monitor
Razer mouse/keyboard
ect...

the manga is new too!

Gotta clean up the wires looks to slopy atm

JEKKI

sheeyit... what u guys kno about JEKKI?!?!?!

I'm a crazy mother ducker!!

like... I got these back to the future style pickups n shyt u cant even do it like me!!

check it out!!

2zgyz4l.jpg

see dat shyt?!?!?!

I'm posting my pickups before they officially become pickups!!

like they're still on the belt in progress of being picked up.

I'm like the mother ducking yomi layer of the pickup thread!!

o yah... that's a new battery for sega saturn and a pack of gummy worms!!

Sega Saturn!!

Jason

JEKKI said:
sheeyit... what u guys kno about JEKKI?!?!?!

I'm a crazy mother ducker!!

like... I got these back to the future style pickups n shyt u cant even do it like me!!

check it out!!

http://i29.tinypic.com/2zgyz4l.jpg

see dat shyt?!?!?!

I'm posting my pickups before they officially become pickups!!

like they're still on the belt in progress of being picked up.

I'm like the mother ducking yomi layer of the pickup thread!!

o yah... that's a new battery for sega saturn and a pack of gummy worms!!

Sega Saturn!!

:lol :lol :lol

HoTHiTTeR

Picked up all the sealed games @ the Circuit City $9.99 Memorial Day sale. The CD binder was free thanks to Pepsistuff.com, and I finally tracked down a black label copy of GT2 to rip to my PSP. :D
veogh0.jpg

Christian Bale! Christian Bale! Christian Bale! Christian Bale! Christian Bale!...

DSC00186.jpg

2.99! Ummm Yeah new dvd. Stars someone who's awesome!...

Top Bottom