• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
My mighty rock band of ninja gaidening solid snakers present...

2l9ktoz.gif

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

JUNE is here! We are back by popular demand!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

ARCHIVES:
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008

---

So yea, guilty. I made this thread earlier than usual. But I'll be busy tonight and someone requested I make it early. So here it is!

Here are a few pics from stuff I received this morning... No less than 20 minutes ago!

Coincidentally all the items were received from the lovely and stunning NeoGAF members Jonnyram and Reno. Thank you both.

2539310130_3bbb4da2eb.jpg

2539309944_4716808996.jpg

From Reno... What's this!? Gyakuten Saiban stuff?!

2539309330_10e27c8a85.jpg

A Gyakuten Saiban Meets Orchestra tumbler! I will make use of this whenever I have a cup of joe...

"Darker than a moonless night, hotter and bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
2539309732_ea8eb9e0b2.jpg

x

godot-chugs.gif

and finally... the things hopes, dreams, and love come together and make one of these:

2539309534_fa7ffddfba.jpg

Now that, is love in the club.

Fuzz Rez

Banned
Doc Evils said:
http://i26.tinypic.com/abntk9.jpg[IMG]

picked up at bomba prices.[/QUOTE]

So what do you think about Stranglehold ? I know it's not a masterpiece but is it worth of money ? It's one of those games that I would like to play but don't know if I should spend money on them.

Doc Evils

Fuzz Rez said:
So what do you think about Stranglehold ? I know it's not a masterpiece but is it worth of money ? It's one of those games that I would like to play but don't know if I should spend money on them.

If you want your max payne fix, and can get it cheap, go for it. I like the cutscenes in the game.

Mamteespics034.jpg

Stuff I got on Thursday. I'm not planning on getting anything else till Monday (Gamestop's June Sale) since I don't have finals that day. Say GAF, what things could I buy with... *looks in wallet*... $50+? :lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ichigo's zabamama whatever bankai.
Ichi.jpg

Rukia's moonlight sword released.
Ruki.jpg

Gamestop begged me to take these.
Ngage.jpg

What keeps me up at night. :) Oh the good version. Not the crappy ones here.
drink.jpg

New fridge. It's like upgrading from a PSone to PS3.
Fridge.jpg

With all the GH hype, guitar dvd stand.
guitar.jpg

I got a bunch of plushies not shown and certain games as well.
Also got a authentic personalized Sixers jersey with my name and birthdate on it.
There should be more stuff before the end of the month.

Amir0x

Banned
May2008Smallest.jpg

May/April pickups. Missing a bunch (GTAIV, Oldboy tin, etc), but it's the general.

Today I purchased a new tailored suit for my Washington D.C. visit. Don't have to spend a dime, as it's a "conference expenditure". Yeah bitches! :D

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I love me some red bull. Sometimes I need to stop drinking it because it has no effect on me at all. I used to drink it everyday for like 3-4 weeks straight lol. But now its once or twice a week.

I want to try the ones you have though kadey :eek: !

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well it's the original ones that have been around for ages. You can find em in any asian food store. I don't think it's FDA approved which is why it's a lot more effective than the ones made here. And it tastes better, cherry-ish.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
2i95mxj.jpg

Galactic Civilizations 2 Ultimate Bundle

fkrxvt.jpg

A Fender Squier. I've been wanting to learn the guitar for awhile. I'm terrible but I can play three chords. :lol

Archie said:
fkrxvt.jpg

A Fender Squier. I've been wanting to learn the guitar for awhile. I'm terrible but I can play three chords. :lol

Creepy coencidence, you bought a Fender Squier and I just sold mine!...sends chills down your spine doesn't it :lol

n588666508_480589_2289.jpg

(Car is new, bike is not)

n588666508_483919_3450.jpg

Jackson DK2T on the right is new.

I'm shopping for something to play my ipod in the car (should have bought the stupid option). Any one have any suggestions? I have a stereo aux line in, but would like something that charges the ipod, turns it on and off with the car, and hopefully has a way to at least go to the next song.

dankir

brokenwatch said:

I'm shopping for something to play my ipod in the car (should have bought the stupid option). Any one have any suggestions? I have a stereo aux line in, but would like something that charges the ipod, turns it on and off with the car, and hopefully has a way to at least go to the next song.

135i huh? Why didn't you get the 3 series sedan/coupe then? Still very sick though.

Azzurri

brokenwatch said:

n588666508_483919_3450.jpg

I had one on special Order. White with Red leather, but I opted for a Audi S4. But those are hot cars.

Beq

Neo Member
brokenwatch said:

I'm not sure about which options you can have. But in my car I just have a RCA>Stereo adapter. It won't charge your ipod or anything, but its cheap.

brokenwatch said:
Congrats.

But, yeah, my 328i came with the iPOD adapter, and it's great. See if you can still get it from the dealer.

Blablurn

Dudes! This will be THE MONTH!!!! METAL GEAR AWESOME!!!

And to start it I bought to games to extend my collection.

10ht8qq.jpg

I already own MGS of course but both games costed me only 10€.

Moreover I bought those 2 games from the Virtual Console.

2zeystg.jpg

awsy1u.jpg

Next up: Metal Gear Solid 4 Soundtrack and Metal Gear Solid 4. Damn!!! June 12th can't come soon enough.

METAAAAL GEAR!

Chromax

a075f856.jpg

Yay finally got them...

f6e4662f.jpg

Other games...

e6bb3f8a.jpg

Can't wait to play this one!

9fd2f637.jpg

and more random games, playing through Summon Night and Spellforce till MGS4 arrives. :D

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
This is a long shot, but does anyone have screens of the custom video game entertainment center someone built by hand? I remember that it was slick and it even had clear plastic video game controller stands on top of it. I originally saw it at Penny Arcade but maybe that guy posted it here too.

dankir said:
135i huh? Why didn't you get the 3 series sedan/coupe then? Still very sick though.

A little too big for my tastes. I was really shopping for a sports car, but decided to get something a little more leaning towards luxury (the 3 leaning even further).

Azzuri, I just helped my boss sell his 2001 S4. I drove it a couple of times and it seemed quite a bit quicker than the 250hp it was rated at. Got any pics of your car?

I just bought a Belkin "TuneBase" and its awful. It sounds worse than cassette player. Going to probably stick with just plugging it in via aux and maybe look for a portable charger for the cigarette lighter I guess. Will check with the dealer also.

Kadey said:
Ngage.jpg

How much are Ngage games? I actually found my old free QD a few weeks ago and tried playing Tony Hawk before giving up, but if they are really cheap I might pick a few other games up.

Kadey said:
Ngage.jpg

How much are Ngage games? I actually found my old free QD a few weeks ago and tried playing Tony Hawk before giving up, but if they are really cheap I might pick a few other games up.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
A couple bucks a piece. I mean if they have them in store, you can probably buy the whole collection for less than $100.

Despite the annoying hardware, there are quite a few gems and portable games worth playing on it.

mjc

LiK said:
ZING! i love sales and hellboy :3

hellboysceneit.jpg

You have excellent taste, I just got that Hellboy collection in the mail as well. Very high quality stuff. (The cover might turn out to be a dust magnet though)

DSC01388.jpg

Top Bottom