• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Yixian

Banned
I just remembered the no google images rule :( Sorry dudes! I'll take a photo of everything tomorrow! But now.. sleep..

brokenwatch said:
n588666508_480589_2289.jpg

(Car is new, bike is not)

I'm shopping for something to play my ipod in the car (should have bought the stupid option). Any one have any suggestions? I have a stereo aux line in, but would like something that charges the ipod, turns it on and off with the car, and hopefully has a way to at least go to the next song.
What kind of bike is that anyways?

Xamdou

photo3-2.jpg

TFRevoltechOut.jpg

TFRevoltechLeft.jpg

TFRevoltechStarscream.jpg

TFRevoltechMegatron.jpg

GLRevoltech.jpg

GLRevoltechUpClose.jpg

GlRevoltechTVOUT.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

Got Mario Kart Wii, along with Megatron/StarScream/Gurren Lagaan Revoltechs! :D

Can't wait for the Lazengan Revoltech next month !_!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
WTF FAILED THREAD ALREADY

On PAGE 1

At least edit your post or something, I'm so sad.

NO ONE READS

WTF

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Everyone thank Kadey for the new and improved banner ;)

--

And I'm crying inside... but nobody knows it but me.

kuYuri

MarkMan said:

On PAGE 1

NO ONE READS

WTF

He's going to edit it, he still has a chance to redeem the thread and himself!

Nice banner change.

MarkMan said:

On PAGE 1

NO ONE READS

WTF

isn't he dating that girl in his avatar? If so, he gets an exemption. If not, ban him.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Not even June where I am and the thread already failed...

also "...the game...blew us away."

Hooray for ellipses.

h3ro

Yixian said:
*pics of failure*

check his tag link. dude, you can analyze salt water particles on limestone slabs in Uncharted and isolate these findings to specific regions of the world but you can't read the OP and follow instructions?

image040479.jpg

My new Sony NWZ-S616F (just picked up today) on top of my Victor SU-DH1 (for teh surround sound).

image042789.jpg

My Sennheiser HD 280 Pro phones connected to a eBay-purchased custom CMoy amp.

image041230.jpg

The Indiana Jones 'Motorcycle Chase' Lego kit (from The Last Crusade)

2uohx7t.jpg

YGI World Championship 2008, Wii Fit, EoJ, CoD4, UTIII, Folklore, GTA IV, Madden 08 (awful), MGS4 reservation bonus.

qoj38y.jpg

The analog nubs to the right are Geltabz. They fall off too often, but they're incredibly comfortable. I picked up a pair for my old Xbox remote over a year ago, I've been hooked ever since...I had to pick up a set for the new PS3.

23ku3o.jpg

The Queen B poster behind my major award. It's a big one, ~40x60". I've got a couple more of that size but I only have one other one on this room's walls, they're too damn big to find space for more.

a4omio.jpg

A crystal Salamence (Pokemon TFG), Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge, and the Chelsea book.

Also picked up a bunch of EoJ boosters. Hopefully UEFA Euro 2008 will arrive by Tuesday, I ordered that on Thursday.

HamPster PamPster said:
2jg8mts.jpg

As you can see I only purchase the finest literature

Will there be MGS books for 2, 3 and 4 as well?
Is that Gotham Knight just a novelization of all 6 stories? If so could you post some story impressions after you read it? No spoilers. :D (sorry for the ot)

LiK

MarkMan said:

On PAGE 1

NO ONE READS

WTF

sometimes the pain is just too great to bear :lol

Azzurri

brokenwatch said:
A little too big for my tastes. I was really shopping for a sports car, but decided to get something a little more leaning towards luxury (the 3 leaning even further).

Azzuri, I just helped my boss sell his 2001 S4. I drove it a couple of times and it seemed quite a bit quicker than the 250hp it was rated at. Got any pics of your car?

I just bought a Belkin "TuneBase" and its awful. It sounds worse than cassette player. Going to probably stick with just plugging it in via aux and maybe look for a portable charger for the cigarette lighter I guess. Will check with the dealer also.

2414414309_63bef0d86c.jpg

Here one pic I have stored on my computer. Need to take more pictures.

It's a B7 Body style, which is the newest as of now, but the 2009 are different.

Yixian said:
Trinidad Reyes

trinidad-reyes.jpg

Barbancourt Rum (4 Years)

Barbancourt%204%20Star.gif

ofc...

mgseuro.jpg

Fuji S5500

fuji_s5500-mn.jpg

And lastly...

c3214.jpg

But my cover is better.

Oh and a Dublin hurling supporter's jersey, it's black and blue, but I can't find a pic online.

Stock images, sweet.

Sagitario

If they bother you so much, stop quoting them... and a lot of people already complained, your post wont change a thing [with the exception of more stock photos]...

got em today. technically may 31st but oh well.

2dtr4es.jpg

minish cap complete in box - $20
sealed "best of SNES" copy of F-Zero - one cent on ebay with free shipping!

brokenwatch said:
I'm shopping for something to play my ipod in the car (should have bought the stupid option). Any one have any suggestions? I have a stereo aux line in, but would like something that charges the ipod, turns it on and off with the car, and hopefully has a way to at least go to the next song.

This is what I use: Belking Charger Thing

Might not control the iPod, but its just one cord to charge/output the audio instead of two. It works with my iPhone so it'll work with anything in the iPod family that uses the standard dock. I just use a standard 3.5mm cord from the charger to the stereo. There's no off switch, but I always keep it plugged in (been through two trucks a GMC and Dodge) and its never drained the battery (though I don't leave the iPhone/iPod in the truck). I've probably made it sound worse than it is though, but I'm extremely happy with it.

Echoes

hp-book1.jpg

mgs-guide.jpg

fayrouz-live.jpg

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (finally decided to read the books)
Metal Gear Solid: The Complete Guide (best mag I have ever got. Essential to any fan)
Fayrouz: Live in Dubai (best artist in the world? yeppers!)

Zyzyxxz

bought some Crown brand guitar to learn to play on. I spotted it at some yard sale for a low price and I've been meaning to learn.

DSC01061.jpg

expect MGS4 from me and plenty of others ITT.

kuYuri

You're definitely going to see some MGS4 stuff from me.

I'm expecting the LE, a Kojima signed SE, and some of the shirts from Uniqlo.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Strider2K99 said:
You're definitely going to see some MGS4 stuff from me.

I'm expecting the LE, a Kojima signed SE, and some of the shirts from Uniqlo.

Same here, I got 2 LE 40GB PS3s, 2 LE games, and trying to get a signed SE and all the Uniqlo shirts as well. I'm going nuts for this shit... -_-

I'm trying to find a complete copy of MSX2 Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake now too... MG fever has definitely hit me X_X

vMaxx

I'm waiting for Metal Gear 4,Metal Gear 4 europe collector's edition and Ninja gaiden 2.I'll post pictures when i have them!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Any day now... MGS4 Limited Edition!

takotchi

I received these stinkers in the mail yesterday. It was that promotion for buying an HD-DVD drive for the 360. I didn't get a single movie I asked for. In fact, none of these were even on the rebate form. Smokin' Aces isn't even a regular HD-DVD, it's one of those combo discs. I'm keeping Billy Madison sealed because I hate Adam Sandler and I'm going to try to sell it or give it away.

DSC00044.jpg

suikodan

Got separated and had to sell the house and made quite some money so I decided to offer myself some stuff.

Here's the first pickup (some are from the end of May but whatever...). Parts two to four should come during the next weeks. :D

part1s.jpg

1- Hellgate London CE: I didn't plan on buying this game at first but when I arrived at the EBGames counter and saw this, it was a no-brainer... even if I end up not playing the game.

2- Wii Remote: Needed a 2nd one

3- The World Ends with you: My surprise pickup of the month. It's really a good game.

4- Cellphone: Since I will live alone, I don't have a need for a wired phone at my place. This cell will do and even connects to a wi-fi router for better reception. It's a Nokia 6301 and I'm happy that I can customize its background image.

5- iPod Touch 16Gb: I originally wanted a iPhone but didn't want to wait until it comes out in Canada so I bought the Touch to be able to type stuff on the go. Really neat machine and hopefully, I'll date the girl in the picture. ;)

Next week will probably bring a car, Ninja Gaiden 2, a red PSP and the HDDVD should arrive with the movies I picked up for almost nothing...

Top Bottom